Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its no wonder her home is a crappy smelly pig sty. It ain’t nothing due to being brought up in the countryside, it’s because their a pair of dirty tramps.
This is grim. I genuinely believe Eden has some form of personality disorder as she seems to think she is above everyone and generally has no morals. She can’t take any form of criticism or judgment but is an extremely judgmental person herself. Knowing that many people and not having a single friend is a huge red flag.

The fact she says on the podcast her fetish is to be licked all over by a slave. I feel like a good psychologist could read a lot into that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented on the YouTube saying they thought she was a David Attenborough fan and it’s SO true. If you were that much of a fan and watched all his documentaries on the effect we’re having on the environment you would not be letting your partner throw litter out of the car window.
Not to mention the many plane journeys over a short amount of time, the pointless car trips they make every day, the hundreds of parcels that come to her house a week, the fast fashion clothes she wears once then throws…

Reactions: 12
I doubt this would have anything to do with Eden .it was posted in April 😆 she's only just had the dog
I hate when tiktok shows you old videos, I saw comments from 6 days ago so I thought it was recent😂😂 anyway they should still take note

Reactions: 3
Wonder how Yaz is coping with needy eedy being banned, surprised we haven't had a replica of this video from the last time she "took a break" View attachment 1395889
Yaz is a special kind of thick, you know you could ring/text your sister Yaz, you don’t need to wait on her to upload a video for your mental health 🙈 my goodness these people are so toxic, over attached and odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yaz is a special kind of thick, you know you could ring/text your sister Yaz, you don’t need to wait on her to upload a video for your mental health 🙈 my goodness these people are so toxic, over attached and odd.
It never gets any less creepy how she acts about her sister. I’ve never seen anything like it 🤢

Reactions: 14
Didn’t Eden attend a premiere about “eating our way to Extinction” under a year ago? The same premiere that Lloyd interviewed her at? Now she’s stuck with a 5ft man who litters on the ground so much for saving the planet

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Didn’t Eden attend a premiere about “eating our way to Extinction” under a year ago? The same premiere that Lloyd interviewed her at? Now she’s stuck with a 5ft man who litters on the ground so much for saving the planet
Tbh I don't understand how she can eat kfc anyway with her emetophobia, I had one last week and I've been ill ever since, TMI but I even had to resort to imodium. I was thinking Lord don't turn me into Eden Harvz 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eden had definitely been reading here again, ranting on Yaz’s live that it’s ridiculous how people think they went to Switzerland for some randoms dog, what happened to your I don’t give a duck attitude Eden? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Get a load of Yaz, mouthing off because apparently her old friends want her to go out for coffee and all she wants to do is hang out with her family! duck off Yaz, we all know that no-one has asked you to go out, as if you would make a video slagging them off if they did! What an absolute bleeping fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eden just said she gets paid for the youtube shorts videos, I bet she will now monetise the tit out of those suffering with MH issues

Reactions: 2
She said Lloyd gets accused of being trans all the time and that they didn't respond to an advert to look after the dog, she definitely reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lol yaz.. yes its deffo money that makes people hate eden.. not that fact she is a venomous little troll with an ego the size of a planet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yaz’s friend on tiktok is going to prison & she’s saying how lovely she is & how she loves her …. That’s why she’s off to prisons hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are taking the absolute piss with these companies that work with them

Unicorn cosmetics joined Yaz live and she asked if she could have an extra +1 to go to the event, Eden then rudely interrupted and asked for an extra +1 for Lloyd to come then Yaz asked them again for invites for Freya, Wolf, Lloyd and Eden and said how her plan was to take Eden anyway to the event to “surprise” them

Gosh they really think they’re the kardashians when in reality they look fresh off a Jezza Kyle set

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
“Eden has a speech impediment so we can speak about speech impediments” NO U FKN DONT EDEN only one u have is talking tit

Reactions: 26
Eden clearly showing she doesn’t give a duck about anyone but herself she really is a grade A twit. She acting like a bloody 3 year old she don’t care about anyone but herself she’s so selfish

Reactions: 10
Love how yaz is terrified of getting banned so telling eden to behave 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.