Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of washing lamby ffs 🥴 not only did she sound pathetic but for someone with such bad health anxiety (allegedly) I was most surprised she hadn’t washed him since before the pandemic !!!

Reactions: 12
Eden ‘I can’t get blocked, I’m too successful and have contacts’ Harvz is blocked for another week 😂😂 bloody love it. What a slap in the face for you hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thought big Carla don would be on the blower to the tiktok bosses for her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just love that everyone sees what we see in Lloyd
What the duck is he even wearing! He looks like a full grown adult wearing a baby onesie 😂😂😂

Eden ‘I can’t get blocked, I’m too successful and have contacts’ Harvz is blocked for another week 😂😂 bloody love it. What a slap in the face for you hun!
Her face when she found out 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On watching this video.... do all these tiktok wankers go to the same 'dance' classes.... the head nodding, hand gestures, eye movements ( yes yaz im talking about you also!!' They all give me the full on ick.
Ahahhaa god he's a creepy pos

He drinks so much he defo can’t get it up
I was gonna say this and I don't mean it horribly but. A man of his age drinking as much as he does will absolutely having magic pills and if they're banging as much as she says they are then that's actually really bad for his heart 😂 they're not for regular af use.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does he ever not wear that white two piece? Literally he’s been living in it for 4 weeks 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t like yaz at all. She irritates me just as much as eden but she’s getting so much more out of social media than her sister who’s supposed to be ‘TikTok queen’ yaz literally posts a new ad every single day, seems to have good relationships with other tiktokers etc. Edens days are numbered on the app, I hope this is a perm ban because she’s not gonna get anywhere with YouTube 😂

Reactions: 26
I don’t like yaz at all. She irritates me just as much as eden but she’s getting so much more out of social media than her sister who’s supposed to be ‘TikTok queen’ yaz literally posts a new ad every single day, seems to have good relationships with other tiktokers etc. Edens days are numbered on the app, I hope this is a perm ban because she’s not gonna get anywhere with YouTube 😂
Yaz is a bit of an annoying beg but she’s not entitled and doesn’t think the world owes her anything. Her down fall is being Edens sister, if she took a step back from being weirdly obsessed with her and her midget gem so wouldn’t as irritating

Reactions: 17
Anyone else remember back when eat with Eden was really kicking off and actual therapists would be duetting and praising Eden saying how brilliant she was and how helpful she is… I wonder if any of them have looked back at Edens account and thought “what the actual duck has happened”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.