Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pray to god she doesn't get a pet on Sunday, I hope the surprise is some dignity for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no clue how to find the listing :( what area is it near that I could type into Rightmove? Like an actual town name?
i won't lie, from what she's shown so far it looks lovely.... I'm taking bets on how long it will stay like that though. 😂😂

Scrap that... found it 😂
Help me out. I still can’t find it 😅

I finally found it 😂 it does look really nice to be fair to them, but I’m sure it won’t be long until it looks like a complete shithole

Reactions: 3
I can put a bet on right now they’re either getting a puppy or kitten on Sunday. Both of them waste so much money so it’ll be interesting to see how they spend their money now when they’ve got £1600 a month to pay for rent just on its own. That’s without the other bills. I don’t think doing Ad’s for Spotify will pay for the rent. Lloyd doesn’t even do anything on his TikTok for work. I wonder how his mum is feeling knowing his engaged and moved out with a girl she hasn’t even met.

Reactions: 8
How long have they been together? Like 7/8 months? Within that time they’ve got engaged, moved in together at Eden’s, moved into their own place, been on holidays, now they’re maybe getting a dog.. It’s like they’ve got to keep bettering their relationship and having things to look forward to, eventually they’ll run out of stuff and be like ‘ehhh, what now?!’ They’ve both pretty much ditched all their friends for each other and work together/from home. It’s just all too much too soon in my opinion 😬

Reactions: 18
How long have they been together? Like 7/8 months? Within that time they’ve got engaged, moved in together at Eden’s, moved into their own place, been on holidays, now they’re maybe getting a dog.. It’s like they’ve got to keep bettering their relationship and having things to look forward to, eventually they’ll run out of stuff and be like ‘ehhh, what now?!’ They’ve both pretty much ditched all their friends for each other and work together/from home. It’s just all too much too soon in my opinion 😬
Cos the views keep drying up. They need to keep taking big steps to get the engagement back up 😂😂 eventually they’re going to run out of big announcements to keep their 16 year old fanbase interested

You was right of course a soppy comment was needed by yaz. She isn't a 16 year old she is a grown ass adult.
i thought I imagined that I saw this comment as I couldn’t see it again 😂🤣😂

who are the ‘so many’ that are going to be emotional watching a 24 year old woman leaving a bedroom? What the hell 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not to my taste at all tbh, neither of them have any personality or style to use to decorate though so the monochrome empty look will be perfect for them 😂

Do we think they went for this one so midget gem didn’t need a booster step to cook? 😂😂 Why does it look so small? Definitely not my type at all.

I’m wondering if the surprise is a horse considering the garden looks out to a field? Oh I’m so ready for this tit show.

It’s a lovely place they’ve got and it’s obviously brand new but £1600 before bills is a lot of money for a two bedroom when she could’ve got a house for that amount of money but each to their own, they want to start getting the brand deals, collabs and promos out there the pair of them if they’re wanting to furnish it out, have things like sky, broadband etc. I don’t envy them having to pay for their energy given the increase and the cost of living gone up too 😂

I bet their council tax costs a fortune too. No more holidays, going out for unnecessary meals or anything like that for them both now. They going to make the most of their rent lmao
I rent a place that’s half that amount, it’s small but close to London so everything’s expensive. Realistically she’s looking at £2100 a month with the basic bills and that’s before food. I’ve no idea where Lloyd is getting half of that from to contribute.

Reactions: 2
The new place looks lovely but I still can’t get over the fact how she went on and on slagging off people who rent and now she’s doing it herself?

Reactions: 10
It looks brand new to me, if anything I’m concerned that there’s just the random 3 of them in a row together in the middle of nowhere with nothing else surrounding them. It’s obvious the nearby people (who own the horses) have rebuild them for people to rent out. The £1600 is just for the property, that’s not including the council tax, water, gas, electric, broadband, food and the other necessities needed for a home so their outgoings will be a lot per month. A lot more expensive than what she’s paying to live at home anyway. I personally can’t see it lasting long living there as she always makes it a point how renting is a waste of money when they could’ve just stayed at her parents and saved for a mortgage when they were able too but each to their own.

Im more concerned what she will do if her TikTok and social media career was to fail tomorrow? Then what? Back home again? Im puzzled how Lloyd has his half too. Is he even paying half? Probably not.

Reactions: 5
It looks brand new to me, if anything I’m concerned that there’s just the random 3 of them in a row together in the middle of nowhere with nothing else surrounding them. It’s obvious the nearby people (who own the horses) have rebuild them for people to rent out. The £1600 is just for the property, that’s not including the council tax, water, gas, electric, broadband, food and the other necessities needed for a home so their outgoings will be a lot per month. A lot more expensive than what she’s paying to live at home anyway. I personally can’t see it lasting long living there as she always makes it a point how renting is a waste of money when they could’ve just stayed at her parents and saved for a mortgage when they were able too but each to their own.

Im more concerned what she will do if her TikTok and social media career was to fail tomorrow? Then what? Back home again? Im puzzled how Lloyd has his half too. Is he even paying half? Probably not.
since the revelation of his rich family, I know we don’t know the circumstances/dynamics, but I wonder if actually he’s like a trust fund baby? But then that doesn’t add up with the car because surely he’d have his own. I can’t figure it out, but he was able to leave his job without any worries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.