Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep!! Not a derogatory comment btw, I have bpd myself x

Just looked up histrionic personality disorder, definitely fitting the criteria
didn’t take it as one your all good
Bpd gang 👏🙌

but with amber heard having one too and being plastered all over the internet and world, we need some good mental health advocates, and Eden certainly isn’t one of them. 😂

no doubt if she even got a hint of someone saying she had a disorder she would plaster it absolutely everywhere, spread false information, and be extremely damaging to us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hopefully not, we don’t need anymore stigma around us.
Bad enough Amber Heard painting us all as evil and vindictive
didn’t take it as one your all good
Bpd gang 👏🙌

but with amber heard having one too and being plastered all over the internet and world, we need some good mental health advocates, and Eden certainly isn’t one of them. 😂

no doubt if she even got a hint of someone saying she had a disorder she would plaster it absolutely everywhere, spread false information, and be extremely damaging to us all.
I was gonna say that about AH too. The media just paints people with personality disorders as these evil, vindictive people and then normal folk only have the examples of people with personality disorders as these evil, vindictive people. I have someone in my life with BPD and they’re one of the most loving people I’ve ever met. Would give you their last shilling if you needed it and wouldn’t ask for anything in return

Reactions: 5
no he didn’t he had housemates and the house he posted looked nothing like that! Unless he lived there before the place he lived before Eden! I see compulsive liar is contagious 😅
unless him and his housemates all shared the same room... and that's why he's not bothered about being in Eedys pit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eee, I’m older than Eden, I’m 26 have 3 kids and I was told yesterday I look no older than 17 😭 how the hell is she getting fillers at her age!

Reactions: 8
Eee, I’m older than Eden, I’m 26 have 3 kids and I was told yesterday I look no older than 17 😭 how the hell is she getting fillers at her age!
Because she's abused her skin and body so much. Even without she doesn't need them. She's never needed them, she's chose to get them.

But Iv been thinking does anyone follow the Scottish girl Lexa loco? She got a lot of fillers because she had volume loss due to drug addiction. I know Edens never said she was addicted to drugs but someone came on here the other day saying she was? Just a thought.

Reactions: 12
Find it so odd how they absolutely rinsed the engagement on tiktok but are refusing to answer any questions on wedding plans?!

They both have done long q&a’s on insta and I’m sure will get hounded with questions about weddings, they’re obviously actively avoiding it, like there’s no shame in a long engagement so I don’t get it

Reactions: 10
Find it so odd how they absolutely rinsed the engagement on tiktok but are refusing to answer any questions on wedding plans?!

They both have done long q&a’s on insta and I’m sure will get hounded with questions about weddings, they’re obviously actively avoiding it, like there’s no shame in a long engagement so I don’t get it
I just went to have a nosey at his insta q&a

What the actual duck is this?! I’m embarrassed, first date seriously? Just seen the £££ signs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Again Eden turning it back on to her 🙄
She doesn’t even have emetephobia FFS it’s a narrative she used to gain a following of vulnerable and impressionable girls!! NEVER have I ever seen someone shovel food into them the way she does, she literally fills her fork to the max, she barely chews even with the most amount of food I’m her gob and she speaks with her mouth full. Anyone that is scared of being sick or choking wouldn’t eat the way she does! She eats anywhere an everywhere, buffets!? Out of the question for someone with that disorder. She’s such a knob! How she can keep pushing this narrative when all of her actions contradict it, is ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
Was there not a night routine with emetophopia vid on her tiktok? Swear I saw there was but gone back to view and its not there

Reactions: 2
Yep she’s doing the barry podcast hahahahahahahahha oh eden if you’re watching don’t hold back babe, make sure you bring up the fact you joked about being jimmy saville too as well as took money and gaslit a girl with MH, don’t forget that bit either. 😉

Nice content for your 12 year old “fans” to see 👍🏻
Init yesterday stating that her followers were Infact kids, so brings out sexualised content. Kk make it make sense

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.