Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for her money to run out/clinics stop gifting her filler. It's gonna be a shocker when the filler starts dissolving and she realises how much damage she's done to her skin

Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand why she would want to share her story on tiktok of getting filler in the first place, then in the next video she says how she isn’t going to share much more of her life, so what one is it? I don’t care if it was promo or a collab or whatever. That sort of video is what is wrong with our generation and social media. When I was younger, I don’t remember comparing myself and my body to other people in newspapers, on the tv and magazines etc. Social media is to blame for people when it comes to comparing and needing things done to fit in with the crowd. People will look at that video now and think they need it done too. How someone at the age of 24 would even need filler puzzles me. It must be all the tit food, always in her bedroom in bed, smoking, red bull, sun beds etc because my skin don’t look like hers!

Reactions: 18
Im 32 and look that young facially I still get bloody asked for ID! Doubt thats a problem for the ald leather handbag eeeedy! 'Enhancing my beautiful features'. duck all the way off girl, you're SO bleeping toxic!

Reactions: 10
The girl needs to grow up, crying because she can’t have a horse, she actually sounds like a 10 year old who’s parents won’t let her have something, a right little brat. In Eden’s world it’s only her and Lloyd and she deserves everything. Welcome to the real world darling, even tik tok fame can’t get you all that you want, not need. Want.

even if the videos of her in the yard, it looks like her mums friend gave her harsh advice and she was walking around in a strop😂😂

Reactions: 14
Honestly those turn ups he’s not very manly

You can tell she’s with him as he’s someone who she can control and boss about.
Lloyds like their little house elf, quick someone get him a sock so he can be free!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tattle’s really getting to her, isn’t it 😂

Hey Eedy 👋🏻 we’re not nasty trolls, we can just see right through you luv x

Reactions: 11
Its funny everyone telling her to volunteer in a yard... they have to be joking... she's the most work shy witch I've come across!

Reactions: 12
I hope Barry brings up the grooming cause that’ll be interesting her trying to explain

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain to me what she’s actually had done because I have no idea and she’s still using the smoothing filter on her latest video 🤷‍♀️
this is the mad thing surely there must be some clause for her to do an advert for that procedure, where the company say she needs to show a before and after? Sorry doctor but Eden saying I have to be injected with hyaluronic acid isn’t going to cut it, I wanna see results!

side note, 24 year olds only need this treatment if they smoke like a chimney and smash out sunbeds. Her skin is fucked! And skin like that is nottttt reversible.

Reactions: 6
I’m nearly 31 and my skin looks nothing like hers, I have one very fine line on my forehead cos I raise my eyebrows a lot 😂

She’s completely damaged her skin, she’ll look like a handbag by my age if she doesn’t make some changes

Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain to me what she’s actually had done because I have no idea and she’s still using the smoothing filter on her latest video 🤷‍♀️
Which ones the before and after 😂 just looks like with smoothing filter and without

Also, her lips are migrating. No reputable aesthetician would have gone near them without dissolving them.

Reactions: 7
I’m 36 and I look younger than she does. If you look after your skin you won’t need to mess with it so much. I look after my skin and only wear tinted moisturiser, anything more and I feel like it ages me

Reactions: 7
for someone selling a cookbook they eat a lot of takeaways🤣🤣🤣
When you think about it it’s quite sad. Lloyd (I’m presuming) loved cooking but even now with the time and money he doesn’t seem to do it anymore. Think he only was only forced to cook/be their slave in France because takeout for 7 adults and 3 children 3 times a day for a week would have been too expensive.

Eden literally sucked hobbies, own place and friends out of midget gem.

The man is a shell of his former self.

Reactions: 5
When you think about it it’s quite sad. Lloyd (I’m presuming) loved cooking but even now with the time and money he doesn’t seem to do it anymore. Think he only was only forced to cook/be their slave in France because takeout for 7 adults and 3 children 3 times a day for a week would have been too expensive.

Eden literally sucked hobbies, own place and friends out of midget gem.

The man is a shell of his former self.

Naaahhh more fool him man! What 33 yr old gives up his whole life to sit in a bedroom!
He knew what he was getting into!

Reactions: 13
She’s claiming that this filler helps her acne etc and got a whole 5ml in her face. He’s getting her addicted so she will come back and pay for it after, she’s a mug these doctors are money motivated not doing it to help. Why else would they do a tiktok ad with her. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.