Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they went on holiday, did he walk around with his eyes shut?! Love Island is only showing what you see on a beach or by the pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were in a
When they went on holiday, did he walk around with his eyes shut?! Love Island is only showing what you see on a beach or by the pool!
They were in a hotel with older folk and didnt leave the complex lol

Reactions: 2
Wow how insecure can you be? Hahahahah imagine being that insecure that you won’t watch love island because your fiancé may look at someone’s fake tits. Weren’t there a rumour once that Lloyd had been with a former love island contestant?View attachment 1321643
She’s making it out as if one of the lads is going to pop out the screen and pull her for a chat “m in a super happy relationship now” 🤣 Eden I wouldn’t worry you wouldn’t even be considered, your definitely not the love island type

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her favourite things about yaz is how much she licks her ass?

I'm actually laughing, who would write and post this and think it's normal? It's all about Eden and not about yaz at all!
The fact one of her favourite things about her sisters is that they “love “ Lloyd is very weird. If someone asked me the same thing and I said that my sisters loved my husband it would be a very odd thing to say…
Worrying how much her world centred around him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The slurring, gurning, not being able to understand a word he’s saying. I’m sure Jake will have been around people who are on it too and picked up on it

If i was Lloyd I’d have the videos taken down 😂😂😂
Omg the interview with Eden, just noticed how he pushes the guy out from the camera shot 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back the the Yaz & Lee drama. Spragg dragged Lee. Told the whole he was controlling, she got no friends, etc etc. The next day they were calling each other and laughing. I don’t think my boyfriend would be so forgiving. What a family!? 🤣

Reactions: 11
The fact one of her favourite things about her sisters is that they “love “ Lloyd is very weird. If someone asked me the same thing and I said that my sisters loved my husband it would be a very odd thing to say…
Worrying how much her world centred around him
Its not centred around him. It's centred round her. Imagine not knowing anything about your sister except that she loves you. Selfish witch x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.