Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this
Me me me me me

blame my inappropriate messages on my husbands PTSD
Edens in the wrong but the sun shines out her arse
Thanks Eden but I’m no sorry to Lee
duck off tiktok Lee this is MY platform
I’m worried what people will think of ME

THIS GIRL IS NOT SERIOUS.

Reactions: 31
You're a bit delusional if you as me. Which one are you? Eden or Chloe?

Excuse me lol? How is that delusional??? Have you not seen how constantly scared Yasmin seems of him? She panics and lies on live to keep Lee sweet over silly things, like before she said the McDonalds had only just arrived when it had arrived 15 mins prior and then panicked when he complained it was cold. She is an anxious wreck and it’s made worse by Lee. If you check all of my other comments inmates actually sticking up for Lee, so I’m not trying to defend any of them. I’m saying exactly what I see and exactly what plenty of other commenters on her live have seen and witnessed. Eden has also mentioned Lee is an angry man and that yas has to do as she’s told. And please don’t insult me calling me out to be one of those two.

Reactions: 4
Just seen this
Her sister didn’t navigate she tried to make lee look like a fuckinf domestically abusive control freak ffs.

Me me me me me

blame my inappropriate messages on my husbands PTSD
Edens in the wrong but the sun shines out her arse
Thanks Eden but I’m no sorry to Lee
duck off tiktok Lee this is MY platform
I’m worried what people will think of ME

THIS GIRL IS NOT SERIOUS.
Yea init, worried all day
Think, well you have well over thousands of people that now know and think you’re a total c**t.

Blame it on the ptsd, YOU are the one who lied saying you would stop talking to him and didn’t, then sent inappropriate messages which we will probably never know the content off.. so while saying you’re to blame you blamed lee and his mental health, which is beyond disgusting. Own your tit you rat. You got caught out for lying.The end.
Ps you may think it’s over but this is gonna haunt you and your sisters 😂

Reactions: 7
Oooh
It’s the drama mick I love it

Joking aside lee has been gaslighted by them all

Reactions: 25
Also I was thinking ew earlier about recycling edens left overs but they both humped the same teddy so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Dan and Chloe have been nothing but kind?
except when they were calling your husband abusive?

Reactions: 23
I find it quite sad that when Eden lands herself in a scandal, Yaz is the first on to jump in and defend her. But now that it’s yaz this time eden does the complete opposite and instead stirs the pot. I can’t imagine doing that on my sister what she done to yaz today. She is bleeping dangerous and would see you sink if it meant she could swim. What a selfish, devious witch she is. She’s probably loving the fact it’s not her this time. Ugh when is this family just going to duck right off

Reactions: 21
Fair play for her for doing that tiktok, even though it didn't stay up long. The insta story is very me me me like its been said. Dan, chloe and Eden made the whole thing a million times worse. I'm still not convinced that there wasn't more to it as even Lee said in a comment there were inappropriate messages. Dan's blatantly left chloe asleep to delete them all and come up with a story.

Anyway yas is back to posting videos of everyone now but has comments turned off.

Lmao they’ve only taken Lee away from tiktok so this whole thing blows over fast and they can get back to their crappy predictable content again

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What was it she put

I’ve been crying all day worrying what people are thinking about me

Hmmm not that your husbands accused you of having an affair and has left the building

Just shows you how social media is before her marriage

Reactions: 17
I wondering if Lee was messaging Chloe saying Dan and Yaz were having an affair or Chloe thought it herself as last week she made a tiktok about dropping so many hints, it went on to say ‘when you block someone on all your social media platforms and they message you on droop’ I thought at the time who it was aimed at 🤔…plus she made a tiktok about girly nights out and leaving men at home. I’m most likely overthinking but I’m bored 🤣

Reactions: 1
Excuse me lol? How is that delusional??? Have you not seen how constantly scared Yasmin seems of him? She panics and lies on live to keep Lee sweet over silly things, like before she said the McDonalds had only just arrived when it had arrived 15 mins prior and then panicked when he complained it was cold. She is an anxious wreck and it’s made worse by Lee. If you check all of my other comments inmates actually sticking up for Lee, so I’m not trying to defend any of them. I’m saying exactly what I see and exactly what plenty of other commenters on her live have seen and witnessed. Eden has also mentioned Lee is an angry man and that yas has to do as she’s told. And please don’t insult me calling me out to be one of those two.
Touched a nerve there. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen this
Oh duck off Yaz. I distinctly remember you posting a TikTok not that long ago in your car stating you had the perfect life. Edited because I found the TikTok - healthy happy marriage. Ok then.

As for 29 year old “girl”… yeah you’re not a girl, you’re a woman. A grown up.

Also why go to Eden of all people? The person who gets herself in a scandal every day. If Eden hadn’t got involved it potentially could have been brushed aside but because of Dans comment it won’t be.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just catching up…Eden is a prick ! Why would she tell Dan to expose Lee and why would Yaz be ok with that ! Eden is probably smug as f**k thinking she’s got the perfect relationship ! At this point Freya is probably sat back thinking thank duck I’m single and not desperate for fame !

Reactions: 15
They probably had a row on the way to that holiday that time about Dan Spragg being there which is why they turned round and drove straight home. The ‘car in the drive’ was probably Dan’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.