Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz is so blind and Dan is easily manipulated. Eden is like that villain Megamind - or Megamouth in her case. She fucked Yaz over using Dan and then posted about walking down the aisle!! Wake up Yaz.

duck you Eden. You are not a good person. You should be embarrassed calling TikTok your place of work. The only acting job you’ll get is playing tye actual The Meg so they can save on special effects.
I mean if we are talking about your place of work then you’ve done many many many unprofessional things to embarrass yourself eedie…

also another health condition self diagnosed IBS.Apparently she has liquid sorryifanyone is eating.. shits every morningand she’s asking the tiktok doctors if this is normal. GO TO THE DOCTORS YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOON

Reactions: 12
It’s not IBS eden it’s called holiday stomach. Like did anyone see the cheese that went in that baguette, no wonder she’s got the shits

Reactions: 24
It’s not IBS eden it’s called holiday stomach. Like did anyone see the cheese that went in that baguette, no wonder she’s got the shits
Also didn’t she say ages ago it wasn’t sick unless someone had noro she was scared of it was the shits, or am I making that up.

Reactions: 1
IBS, irritable bowel syndrome which is controlled by DIET. Something that Eden doesn’t take into consideration especially when it comes down to the chain smokes of 20 a day, red bull, the food she eats, the takeaways, the constant eating out etc. no sympathy. Hope she has the shits for weeks to come

Reactions: 13
It’s really annoying me that no one at all is defending lee against these vile accusations that Dan has mentioned, over most videos I’ve seen about it today it’s people ‘worried’ about yaz’s welfare and if she’s safe away from her ‘abuser’. Has the last 6 years/weeks with JD & AT not taught Dan how dangerous it is to accuse someone of such things and how much it can destroy a person? Vile.
Surely they should be addressing the "DV accusations" that Dan has mentioned, they have a son ffs. Someone called social service on Katie of shits mum club for something juvenal, so they got to be careful what they say

I lost my dad to suicide last Tuesday and cannot understand in my head how this is all important. They need to get over themselves, get real jobs and grow up.
I'm so sorry, I dont think anyone will have the right words to say, I just want to send you all my love and if you need to rant, cry, whatever do it in here. Can't begin to imagine what you're going through, all I can do is send you love and cwtches, and it's okay to not be okay, I know it's hard right now and it will take some time but it will get easier!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is Lloyd filming her dad dancing in the pool? And the comments are so patronising. duck off booster boy and let him enjoy his holiday in peace.

And Dan Spraggle Cock commented on it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
loving how fast this thread is moving 19 pages in 24 hours not including last 7/8 on the previous!

Reactions: 5
Why is Lloyd filming her dad dancing in the pool? And the comments are so patronising. duck off booster boy and let him enjoy his holiday in peace.

And Dan Spraggle Cock commented on it too.
Dan can just duck off now 😭

Reactions: 10
Dan can just duck off now 😭
Exactly. Seems like a pathetic power play. Like you said your piece now duck off.

Think one of the worst things to come out of this was Chloe and Dan giving relationship advice 🤣. I’d rather get relationship advice from Wayne Rooney then those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not many people are happy with Chloe according to her recent TikToks. I know it’s not much but she’s been caught out for lying for likes and views. Something along the lines of her and her boyfriend (I don’t wish to type his name) going to Binley Mega Chippy. Chloe said to her followers how she didn’t know where he was taking her today, and it turns out the whole time she knew and they both slipped up

Reactions: 9
You go on one flight and miss TWENTY FIVE pages of gold! My jet lag won't thank me for catching up on this. What a sorry tale for everyone involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Find it strange that Eden and Lloyd are still even entertaining a friendship with Dan after what’s been said

careful Lloyd he’ll be coming after Eden again soon

Reactions: 17
Imagine being grown adults with houses and children but are arguing over a social media app that is full of 12 year olds because once again people just can’t act normally? Get a bloody life

Reactions: 23
yet another video which didn't age well, why are they all coming up on fyp in one go they've never been on there before 😂😂
I’ve had loads of Yaz’s videos pop up on my fyp yesterday, all ones about her and Lee and how happy they are!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.