Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said before; I don’t want to take sides because I don’t know if lee is actually abusive, BUT

I have a theory. Lee and yaz were having difficulties, she’s become too close to Dan, told him that lee is abusive to get Dan close to her, possibly because she enjoyed the attention, and that’s why Dan is now saying lee is abusive, because that’s what he’s been told
I think Eden has been tit stirring as well. Dan said in his live Eden told him Yaz couldn’t speak to him…

Reactions: 13
So … Turkey will be fun.

Joking aside with everything said (especially from Dan) I don’t think Yaz can ever continue posting her usual content because this perfect reality of hers doesn’t exist. So many people will believe she’d in an abusive relationship and the comments will reflect that:

Reactions: 12
There’s literally no coming back from whatever has happened between Yaz and Lee, especially with it being plastered all over tiktok

Reactions: 9
Oh I bleeping hope so 🤣🤣 I think Lee has blocked me or gone private. I was calling out Eden for being a tit stirrer. I like Lee and I have a love/hate thing with Yaz. She's definitely nicer away from her family and Lego head x
I’m exactly the same with Yaz and I do respect her for holding her hands up and admitting she is wrong but she stopped short of defending lee. Her apology was more than eden could ever bring herself to do

Reactions: 9
So … Turkey will be fun.

Joking aside with everything said (especially from Dan) I don’t think Yaz can ever continue posting her usual content because this perfect reality of hers doesn’t exist. So many people will believe she’d in an abusive relationship and the comments will reflect that:
They aren't going to Turkey with them there going to Turkey with Connor and Charlotte. Dan said this in the live earlier

I bet that villa is full of tension today if I where Lee I’d pack my bags and get the duck outta there away from that 2 faced giant he’s probably holding his tongue because he didn’t want to have a go in case wee man kicks off

Reactions: 17
I think it’s absolutely disgusting what is happening today just proves what nasty pieces of work Eden and her sister are, poor Lloyd and lee is all I am thinking as for Chloe she’s just a mug

Reactions: 5
Yeah it's come out that's she's an addict and an abuser of sorts. Connect management are seriously messing up their clients 🤣

I don't really get what's so hard got people to grasp. Lee was annoyed because Yaz lied. He expressed that he was unhappy with their relationship, probably asked her to take a step back. I bet she told him she'd block Dan etc. Then she got caught. And Lee posted those videos because he's hurt. Not because he's abusive.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah from what I've seen of the messages that Alex posted it looks like Benji the boss of connect has tried to get manrika into rehab before

Reactions: 3
What a day 😅😂 honestly we were all talking about how boring that family holiday looked! Brilliant 😂

But why on earth is she on his account and doing all the talking? Maybe let him explain the situation - as per, Harvey family doing their own damage control and not letting anyone else voice their opinions.

Reactions: 6
Whole account gone!
the tension in that villa. Bet there all moaning at lee for starting such a tit storm and he’s deleted his account in anger, you no when your like ‘fine I’ll just delete me whole account then’

Reactions: 2
Imagine having a sister like Eden. When you’ve had a serious argument with your partner and you’re being outed on the internet you probably want your sister to just be there for you but no.. not Eden, she chooses to speak to the other person involved and tell them to go live on tik tok to millions of followed and talk tit about Lee/your husband to make the situation 10x worse.

Slightly off topic but I’m hoping that if Eden and Lloyd ever split Lloyd will do a massive tell all on this family because I’m sure they’re full of tit and I’d love to hear his point of view, I’m sure after spending so much time with them constantly he’ll have some dirt of them!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.