Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Eden has made it about herself, place of work, you’re on holiday in France not the office love.

If I was Yaz I’d be absolutely raging at that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Infact id thank Lee for doing what he did, he'll of gained you a few quid the creator fund with all the drama!

Reactions: 8
I can see a Harvey shaped bus coming for Dan with Eden at the helm ready to chuck him under it and I’m soooo here for it 😁
Oh I bleeping hope so 🤣🤣 I think Lee has blocked me or gone private. I was calling out Eden for being a tit stirrer. I like Lee and I have a love/hate thing with Yaz. She's definitely nicer away from her family and Lego head x

Reactions: 6
People in the comments of these videos need to be careful with what they’re calling abuse. The also minor abusive thing I can see Lee did was film and upload the video. Asking your wife to end a friendship you’re not comfortable with is not bleeping abuse. Lying and gaslighting and saying the friendship has ended and they boy is blocked when he isn’t and going behind your partners back is low key more abusive than uploading that video. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Seems to me like none of them want their perfect social media image ruined. Just goes
To show these little videos they put on to have people believe everything is perfect is a lie.

Reactions: 4
He’s been forced to go private cuz his account is bringing too much negative attention to yaz. She’s made him go private

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got the video Lee uploaded with yaz explaining the situation? I missed it x

Reactions: 1
Sorry, did Eden not comment on Dan’s live saying how he’d done brilliantly? Now she’s embarrassed…?

Reactions: 13
Nah, I can completely understand where Lee is coming from. He has told his wife that hers and her MALE best friends friendship is a bit weird and how he would like her to remove Dan and not message him etc, something has clearly made Lee think their friendship is weird. Yasmin then brushed it under the carpet and said she did, when she didn’t and continued to speak to Dan over the phone and texts behind Lee’s back and his found out by her liking Dan’s things yesterday. I know myself if I was in that position in my marriage with a child. Id be annoyed she lied too. I don’t know maybe Lee found it weird how Yasmin was besties with a cheat like Dan, knowing his history with Eden. As for Eden, she will do anything to chuck anyone under the bus, including her own family. If it means there’s drama and it don’t involve her and it takes the heat off her, she will do it. To anyone. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did what she did because Eden is jealous of their marriage and life in Wales and if Lee and Yasmin broke up, all the attention would be on Eden and Lloyd. She’s fucked like that.
I’ll be surprised if Yasmin and Lee stay for the entire holiday

Reactions: 25
Sorry, did Eden not comment on Dan’s live saying how he’d done brilliantly? Now she’s embarrassed…?
Yep she egged Dan on to post and not hold back, now she’s embarrassed about it all. The lies. The audacity. She’s more or less single handedly made it worse her and sprag. If I was Yaz I would be calling out that c*** of a sister of hers but she won’t.. she thinks the sun shines out of her arse. Hopefully she catches up on all
The screenshots of her sister lying commenting and making out lee was abusive and then backtracking.

Also she’s embarrassed it’s come on to her place of work. Shut up Eden you’re a z lost influencer on tiktok, I would be sorting my CV out for a job soon cause you’re done. You’re done 😂

Tbh I’m glad Yaz has come out and owned her crappy behaviour cause it’s bang out of order.. Eden and Dan can go do one and live in a bin together the little trolls.

Reactions: 10
Are we forgetting that Yaz said Lee wasn't allowed any girl best friends because she finds that weird?! But yes Lee is the controlling one

Reactions: 20
Yaz defo went through a phase of posting about him A LOT, it started when they first met at New Years? After unblocking each other and rapidly built up to describing themselves as ‘inseparable’, she also said her and lee were going through a hard time so if your then watching your wife become that attached to another man during marital woes you’d probably be concerned!
408EF91E-D5C6-4D29-913C-0E7AD1FBBED4.jpeg

Ps was anyone here following lee before he went private? 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’m confused because Yaz went away with them for New Years? And Dan, Connor and Adam(?) were there. So how was that allowed?

And Yaz recently bought a pushchair for someone who I assumed was her friend?

So she is allowed to see people away from Lee.

So much of this doesn’t add it.

Reactions: 6
Like I said before; I don’t want to take sides because I don’t know if lee is actually abusive, BUT

I have a theory. Lee and yaz were having difficulties, she’s become too close to Dan, told him that lee is abusive to get Dan close to her, possibly because she enjoyed the attention, and that’s why Dan is now saying lee is abusive, because that’s what he’s been told

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.