Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I'm thrilled she's defended Lee. And admitted she messed up. It takes a lot of gits. HOWEVER she should have done this before her bogey of a sister got Lego head involved x
Thrilled might be a bit much actually 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video on Lees account, why does she sound so posh all of a sudden? Putting on such an accent 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The jump cuts in that video... Still want Lee to spill the tea. Clearly there were some inappropriate messages.
The way I took it was that she was messaging him, Lee asked her to stop as felt it was unappropriate, she lied and said yes ok, he found out she'd lied and found dodgy messages. So yeah I can see why he'd think she was cheating. But I'm glad she's addressed it.

Reactions: 13
So glad Yaz has actually owned up and said it was her own lying causing Lee’s speculation and cloud of judgement.

Now for Eden to explain why she egged on Dan to create DV speculation.

Reactions: 20
But what about Dan’s claims of Lee’s abuse of Yaz?

what about Eden telling Dan to say it all? There’s receipts on here of her in dans live saying he had explained it brilliantly but to stop now as it was making it worse.

so now Eden and Dan need to either double down on their accusations of lee being an abuser or they need to apologise, you can’t just say that kind of tit if it it’s not true!

Reactions: 14
Her explanation makes no sense, so
now they’re in a rough patch although playing happy families. Lee was apparently upset she was so close with Dan, which seems odd he would agree to go away with them whist
she’s making videos etc and Dans girlfriend is there. Then kicks off about it.
Yaz was meant to have unfollowed him and somehow Lee then saw the video had been liked and then accuses her or cheating. If he’s said inappropriate messages then clearly Yaz has been saying something she shouldn’t have been and Chloe is either covering Dans back or they have been deleted before she can see them. Dan treats her like an absolute mug, getting involved with two of the scummy sisters.
And why would Dan claim that Eden and Yaz told him to come on live and share that Lee is abusive, controlling and violent - either Dan is lying or Eden has encouraged it and pretending she didn’t which I can see as she loves drama and making midget gem look like this perfect man when all he is, is a fat, ugly, beggy alcoholic with no life.
They have thrown lee under the bus and no pretending they haven’t, but he’s still claiming something has happened. Why didn’t he go paris? Why lie about that Yaz?

Reactions: 15
So glad Yaz has actually owned up and said it was her own lying causing Lee’s speculation and cloud of judgement.

Now for Eden to explain why she egged on Dan to create DV speculation.
Yeah Dan Spragg- he loves any attention and used this as an excuse to bad mouth Lee, saying all sorts. I think Yas has said the truth of what happened but Dan has said so much on his live. A lot of accusations!

Reactions: 8
Yeah Dan Spragg- he loves any attention and used this as an excuse to bad mouth Lee, saying all sorts. I think Yas has said the truth of what happened but Dan has said so much on his live. A lot of accusations!
way too many accusations for them to just ignore!

Reactions: 7
But what about Dan’s claims of Lee’s abuse of Yaz?

what about Eden telling Dan to say it all? There’s receipts on here of her in dans live saying he had explained it brilliantly but to stop now as it was making it worse.

so now Eden and Dan need to either double down on their accusations of lee being an abuser or they need to apologise, you can’t just say that kind of tit if it it’s not true!
They need to explain this part cause it’s just not adding up, why not just be honest and get Eden to stop
being a bleep. She’s probably loving this, don’t know why Yaz comes running to her defence all the time when all Eden does is throw her under the bus it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 9
As far as I’m concerned the only appropriate way to deal with this is Yaz making a video calling spragg out for calling her husband an abuser and clearing lee’s name then both of them going home and sorting out their marriage and hopefully Yaz realises Eden heavy set her and lee up and they both cut her off.
Eden is the vilest of vile if my sister done that I’d trail her up and down the Champs-Elysees!

Reactions: 16
Chloe isn’t going to admit to any messages being inappropriate is she. because either dan deleted them, or she doesn’t want to admit that the bloke she forgave for sexting Eden has now been doing the same thing with her sister. She’s lying to stop herself looking like a mug

Reactions: 16
As far as I’m concerned the only appropriate way to deal with this is Yaz making a video calling spragg out for calling her husband an abuser and clearing lee’s name then both of them going home and sorting out their marriage and hopefully Yaz realises Eden heavy set her and lee up and they both cut her off.
Eden is the vilest of vile if my sister done that I’d trail her up and down the Champs-Elysees!
Yaz defo needs to say Dan was lying or clear up the accusations.

Now Eden is trying to make herself look good by posting that Lloyd is amazing playing her mum and dad wedding song. Why not address the situation if you’ve thrown Yaz and Lee under the bus stirring the pot, She’s a bleeping witch, if I was Yaz I lad be fuming, whatever has happened it wasn’t Edens choice to tell Dan to share it all. She should be helping Yaz if she’s in an abusive relationship and if it was all this ‘mistake’ keep her fat gob out of it

Reactions: 22
So Yaz knows she’s done something to upset Ler and she knows she was too close to Dan. Fair play to her for admitting that. As I said before in another message she’s probably fell out with Lee and gone to Dan and I think as she mentioned rough patch that’s definitely something that’s got Lee’s back up. If my boyfriend was constantly on FaceTime or messaging another woman I’m not gonna lie I’d be pissed! We both have friends of the opposite gender but we don’t spend all day everyday talking to them or FaceTiming them. That is too much. Lee obviously felt uncomfortable with it and whatever messages he’d maybe seen and Yaz should of respected that.
Dan however 100% went on a deleting spree last night of messages and is now making Lee out to be a super bad guy to get him off the hook with Chloe - sneaky slimeball!! I hope Yaz has now blocked and deleted his ass, not just because of Lee.. because he’s a liar who seems to cause issues wherever he goes and he absolutely cannot be trusted.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.