Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan has blocked Lee so that he wouldn't see his live and assumed he'd be safe to spin his lies and it wouldn't get back to Lee. Eden is tit stirring as always. She probably put Lee up to confronting Yaz. Yaz was in no way afraid of Lee. She was afraid of being called out "no I didn't he's lying" doesn't scream terrified to me. It screams don't unfollow me because I'm a hypocrite and cheated with the worst man on tiktok.
If it was all a mix up why did she let Dan talk tit about Lee? Honestly the witch sisters, and Lego head are throwing up more red flags then Lee ever has. It's sad that even though it's clear to see, Lee is going to be made out to be the bad guy. I hope this doesn't push him over the edge if he does suffer with PTSD etc, otherwise poor wolf won't have a dad anymore.

Reactions: 20
Because her slimey boyfriend isn’t going to show her the inappropriate texts. But there was some. No way would lee being doing this without being sure
Chloe even said this morning that she was glad Dan didn't wake her up early to tell her about all of this, so she could enjoy her lay in. Plenty of time for Dan and the ugly stepsisters to figure out a story.

Reactions: 12
I just clocked on them videos lee posted on 2nd one he says..this is the 2nd one..does he mean 2nd video or 2nd time she’s cheated??? Could be way off but it caught my attention

Reactions: 7
Chloe even said this morning that she was glad Dan didn't wake her up early to tell her about all of this, so she could enjoy her lay in. Plenty of time for Dan and the ugly stepsisters to figure out a story.
I think if someone was spreading rumours about me cheating on my boyfriend I would wake him up so yes that makes me think he was guilty and trying to come up with a different story. Yaz wouldn’t tell the truth and stick up for Lee because she thinks he saved her from this other life, they won’t ever break up until Lee ends it.

Bloody hell I cannot believe they’re all so willing to accuse Lee like this when he’s clearly hurt by something. Of course they’re all going to defend Yaz. Of course Dan the sneaky little prick is going to defend himself but it doesn’t take an idiot to work out that they’ve clearly crossed the line with something and Lee has told Yaz this but she’s ignored him. Lee was fine with them being friends for ages and even went on holiday with them so there’s definitely something more than a liking of a video reel. We all know the whole Harvey family are liars and bullshitters, they love to blame everyone else especially when theyve fucked up - everyone else has issues but them and I’m also sure Lee wouldn’t be putting this publicly if it was something as simple as an Instagram like, that might be what angered him last night but Yaz said on a live recently they’d had a big row on their anniversary, I’m betting that was when this all kicked off.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is the thread title missing a sentence?? Lol doesnt make sense 🤔

• Haha
I just clocked on them videos lee posted on 2nd one he says..this is the 2nd one..does he mean 2nd video or 2nd time she’s cheated??? Could be way off but it caught my attention
I noticed that too. Definitely sounded like this isn’t the first time tbh 😶 but they’ve made it our business so they can deal with speculation. Just how it works

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna end up getting my account lost 🤣🤣🤣 I've been mean to Eden, Dan and Yaz in one hit. Whoops.

• Haha
Eden’s a sneaky little witch isn’t she. Getting Dan Spragg to go on live and talk about it, making out lee is a awful guy who keeps Yaz locked indoors. She’s said how much she loves Lee numerous times but when it comes to getting her sister off the hook for something she’ll throw him under the bus immediately but get someone else to do it. How is Yaz ok with that as well? I’d want this dealt with privately not by having smug Dan slag off my husband and my sister being his little cheerleader saying ‘yeah say that… say that’
That’s why I just cannot trust any of this family or anything they say. They’re out for themselves and don’t care who they hurt. Honestly they’re all as bad as one another. Run Lloyd now while you still can…

Reactions: 18
I'm guessing he means inappropriate which if that's the case he needs to post it as chloes put on that same post that she's seen all the messages and there's nothing inappropriate
Whose video are lees comments on?

Reactions: 2
I noticed that too. Definitely sounded like this isn’t the first time tbh 😶 but they’ve made it our business so they can deal with speculation. Just how it works
I think so too maybe early in the relationship or something like that

I'm guessing he means inappropriate which if that's the case he needs to post it as chloes put on that same post that she's seen all the messages and there's nothing inappropriate
'In appreciate messages' 🤣🤣 him and Yaz are so bleeping illiterate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eden’s a sneaky little witch isn’t she. Getting Dan Spragg to go on live and talk about it, making out lee is a awful guy who keeps Yaz locked indoors. She’s said how much she loves Lee numerous times but when it comes to getting her sister off the hook for something she’ll throw him under the bus immediately but get someone else to do it. How is Yaz ok with that as well? I’d want this dealt with privately not by having smug Dan slag off my husband and my sister being his little cheerleader saying ‘yeah say that… say that’
That’s why I just cannot trust any of this family or anything they say. They’re out for themselves and don’t care who they hurt. Honestly they’re all as bad as one another. Run Lloyd now while you still can…
Right!!!! I’m laughing how last night on this thread a couple people said Eden will be thinking how to get back in the limelight and turn this onto her.

of course she got that massive beak into the drama, terrahawk can’t help herself. She’s disgusting. I know a lot on this thread (me included) are indifferent towards Yaz but can we please all unite on our shared hatred for Eden 😅

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.