Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird weird family, so Eden told Dan not to hold back and tell everyone exactly what he’s like, while Lee is still there chilling around the pool. They all know that dan was live spilling the beans and there all playing happy families.
They’re all scum. People feel sorry for Lee and Lloyd often but they’re choosing to be part of that family so guilty by association for me.

Reactions: 9
During the live this morning, (they were all tagged in this vid incl lee) they were playing a vid with this sound and Dan was like actually that one is quite funny, I’m assuming it was this video as we didn’t actually see it, but like is it a serious DV or a joke to Dan, it can’t be both? I think Dan is absolutely loving the attention
A0953A10-9812-44C8-83AE-4F24578BC50E.jpeg

D34909F6-DCE2-4F31-8752-6D8A01D333E6.jpeg

87992C1A-68C2-4EED-A0E8-CD4E231FC3DA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How does yaz have no friends ? What about poppy and Charlotte then ? Pretty sure there her friends

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely been reading tattle today after posting that video of Lloyd and Acer

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing he means inappropriate which if that's the case he needs to post it as chloes put on that same post that she's seen all the messages and there's nothing inappropriate
And there we have it. Spill the tea, Lee! Chloe, Dan's taking you for a mug.

Reactions: 21
It’s gonna be down to Lee Vs Chloe, Lees claiming he found messages, Chloe’s denying there were any 😬

Reactions: 4
How does yaz have no friends ? What about poppy and Charlotte then ? Pretty sure there her friends
To be fair the no friends thing is not lees I don’t think.
1. She moved away - you loose contact
2. She had a baby- nearly always loose a good number
Can someone else add too this lol. I am trying to work lol. I have friends on one hand. I’m happy with that!

Reactions: 7
It’s gonna be down to Lee Vs Chloe, Lees claiming he found messages, Chloe’s denying there were any 😬
Because her slimey boyfriend isn’t going to show her the inappropriate texts. But there was some. No way would lee being doing this without being sure

Reactions: 15
To be fair the no friends thing is not lees I don’t think.
1. She moved away - you loose contact
2. She had a baby- nearly always loose a good number
Can someone else add too this lol. I am trying to work lol. I have friends on one hand. I’m happy with that!
Yeah your right though she lives in wales so the whole not seeing anyone isn't down to lee that's just because she obviously lives far away and isn't going to be able to see people as often as she would be able to .I think it's awful that they have painted lee out to be bad .especially after the whole johnny depp stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because her slimey boyfriend isn’t going to show her the inappropriate texts. But there was some. No way would lee being doing this without being sure
also I am assuming he is now sober… and he still making the same claim so it wasn’t a silly drunk video, he is standing by what he said today

Reactions: 23
It probably comes down to how they were read. Dan could have twisted them to mean nothing whereas Lee reading them alone they may have come across differently.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.