Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Now Eden is trying to make herself look good by posting that Lloyd is amazing playing her mum and dad wedding song. Why not address the situation if you’ve thrown Yaz and Lee under the bus stirring the pot, She’s a fucking Bitch, if I was Yaz I lad be fuming, whatever has happened it wasn’t Edens choice to tell Dan to share it all. She should be helping Yaz if she’s in an abusive relationship and if it was all this ‘mistake’ keep her fat gob out of it

Reactions: 22

lozza96

VIP Member
Sounds to me like Edens made things a lot worse clearly she's told dan things which is where Dan's said all the stuff .rather than speak to lee himself he's just gone on what Eden said

Reactions: 22

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I'm not sure why but I'm starting to feel like Eden is very controlling? 🤣🤣🤣
Why is she allowed to dictate what Lloyd can and can't watch (amongst other things) yet Lee can't ask her sister to stop sexting her mate without being called abusive??

Reactions: 21

lozza96

VIP Member
Did people not hear her earlier when she got comments about How's yaz and she said she's in the basement .like that was just way of the mark

• Wow

itsallthedrama_mick

Dan on live now indirectly making comments and leading people to assume Yaz is being abused. Making an absolute joke of DV.

Saying she looked terrified. No she didnt, she looked like she’d been caught red handed and didn’t want anyone to know.
She wasn’t scared of him at all, she was trying to lower the tone so they didn’t wake anyone up. That’s how I look when me and my partner are having an argument and I don’t wanna wake the baby

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She wasn’t scared of him at all, she was trying to lower the tone so they didn’t wake anyone up. That’s how I look when me and my partner are having an argument and I don’t wanna wake the baby
If you watch the videos i’ve uploaded Dan is painting it that Yaz was so scared and that he hasn’t been able to speak to her but through Eden. So clearly Eden and Lloyd probably stirring the pot too saying Dan is wanting to speak to you and now Eden is saying spill it all on live. She wants to be the sister in the happy relationship and ruin Yaz’s and it’s so clear.
I think there’s so much more to this at the minute but it’s all a how can we save our own backs

• Sad
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I'm guessing he means inappropriate which if that's the case he needs to post it as chloes put on that same post that she's seen all the messages and there's nothing inappropriate
And there we have it. Spill the tea, Lee! Chloe, Dan's taking you for a mug.

sarah2017

long time lurker of this car crash of a family, not one of them have any redeeming qualities, I feel sorry for lee but that's as far as it goes.

As for Chloe and Dan, no idea why Chloe is so smug, he's probably talking to any girl who will give him an ego boost behind your back ✌🏻

Jude38

Lloyd wants to start taking ✍ because this is how he’ll be treated when he finishes with the green giant this is proof they’ll throw anyone under the bus they have no loyalty

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Blimey. I went away and missed all the drama.

Yaz didn’t look terrified she looked mortified. I’d be mortified too if my husband starting filming me and uploading me to social media in the middle of a barney. I don’t get why these people put their whole lives out there for strangers. Maybe it’s my age as there was no phones or social media when I was younger thank fuck. Not condoning anything that went on but alcohol obviously played a huge part. I bet Lee was mortified too the next day.

Thanks for taking up hours of my morning Tat fam. You lot can’t half talk 😂😂
I think he filmed it as a "well if showing your life on tiktok is so important, here you go" moment. I bet she thought he wouldn't post it.

Peach97

VIP Member
Imagine calling someone ignorant because they don’t agree with you on something

How Eden got her blue verification tick.. I will never know.
Bit confusing because isn’t she the one always saying she isn’t responsible for peoples triggers? Surely this is exactly the same? Pick a lane and stick with it, Eden. Unfortunately, people won’t always police what they say around others. They shouldn’t have to, to a certain extent. If they were perhaps saying they were going to starve themselves / force themselves to be sick etc, then I’d agree it isn’t appropriate but the world doesn’t stop spinning or revolve around you, Eden hun.

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Half of Edens content is showing off her body and “massive bunda” but now, as her likes and views have plummeted since she came back from holiday she’s trying to be all relatable to those with the ED’s that she reeled in during lockdown with Eat with Eden 😐 She’s so bait and desperate for clout, wouldn’t be surprised if she started it all back up

Last edited:

bloogoo

VIP Member
The girl is delusional. Imagine being thrown under the bus by 3 people, including your sister….. honestly I can’t lol.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
In other words they’ve probably kicked him out the villa for a day while they all bitch about him and try and come up with a solid story to make Lee look even worse
if I was lee I’d get to Paris and jump on the Eurostar home, hope he took his passport with him

pizzaslut

VIP Member
I just thought about something, do you remember when Eden would pointlessly sign language at the beginning of her Ewe videos.. Funny how she doesn’t bother signing at all since dropping Ewe. Has she not thought once about the Deaf community she lead on and used to come across all cute and inclusive to her followers?? I’d be fuming if I were Deaf and saw my favourite influencer sign on videos then drop it once she gets a boyfriend and the followers she so desperately wanted

It just shows how she had no good intentions and genuinely didn’t care about the Deaf community otherwise she still would be including them, even if it was a simple “hello” at the beginning of a video, she does NOTHING

Last edited:
  • Heart

heckles

Chatty Member
I dont think lloyd likes Dan it's not just Lee. Eden and yaz both seem quite infatuated with Dan
I think that as well. I don’t think Lloyd likes Dan at all. Tbf I don’t understand how Dan’s got so many followers. He has the face of a baby on a mans body and a lot of his older tiktoks were copies of other people’s videos without the credit.

I just found the whole situation shady. Speaking to someone behind your partners back when they asked you not to, painting him out to be an abuser, getting your friends to go on live and lie about him. It’s just all shady! I hope Lee will be ok. If any of the Harvey lot are reading this thread (which they usually do), you should be ashamed of yourselves. Imagine defending a guy that cheats loads over your own brother in law

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Everytime shes live I feel so much tension between her and Lloyd, then when Freya arrives Lloyd's face lights up and you can hear in his tone like hes happy to see her. Just me?