Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Is there anything this girl hasn't done 🥱

Acting school
Make up school
Experienced horse rider and used to own horses
Can speak German (she can't she just goes on Google translate)
Anything else?

Oh and to say she was someone who used to talk about icks alot and say she was the worst for getting the ick her boyfriend sure is the biggest ick I've ever seen, him on the horse💀💀💀

Why does she always say 'so much' it's cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Yaz wants to put this to bed and quick to please Eden, nobody else, Eden only. The comments I've seen from Eden are vile. 'I'm embarrassed and mortified' 'im ashamed this has been brought up in my place of work' 'guys this so embarrassing' instead of sticking up for her sister and supporting her shes told her to f off home and put it to bed.

Reactions: 23

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
People keep asking about what happened with Eden and Chloe replied saying “I’m not talking about Eden and what happened, it’s in the past, it happened years ago, done and dusted”… yeah it might be done and dusted but your partner practically cheated on you but you’d rather talk about other dramas to take the heat of you and your shit relationship

Reactions: 22

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Wonder if they’ve had an argument with diarrhoea gob because she can’t keep her mouth shut, and made the whole scenario ten times worse for yaz and lee, potentially ruining lees business and their marriage even more so than it already was.
True, Yaz and Lee probably could’ve bounced back with it just being the video.. The fact Eden RAN straight to Dan Spragg to expose Lee on tiktok live shows what a little snake Eden is and not just to Lee but to Yaz as well

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Trolls are literally people who sit behind a phone/ computer being horrible to innocent people for no apparent reason, All we’re doing with Eden is calling her up on her rude / dodgy behaviour…Last time I checked that wasn’t trolling?

Eden should take some time to reflect and wonder why Anna Paul or Max Balegde don’t have a thread on TattleLife.. 😬

We’re not the problem, Eden needs to look closer to home. I genuinely think she’s pissed off that we’re here and we know exactly what she’s doing and how she got this “fame” by manipulating vulnerable kids/ adults with ED in lockdown for views and follows 😬

Last edited:

bloogoo

VIP Member
Sorry but isn’t edennusually right up lees backside, they’re besties aren’t they? Now she’s trying to get people to speak out about him?! Jesus Christ Lloyd I would be shitting my tiny little kegs if I was you. 😂😂😂😂😂 Run little piggy tits run. 😂😂😂

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
This is the point people aren’t getting. Of course couples in a relationship or marriage are more than entitled to have friends but the way Lee has expressed his feelings about their friendship for whatever reason, and Yasmin “pushed it under the carpet” as that’s what she said she likes to do and told her husband she had stopped and removed him from everything when she hadn’t. That’s really bad given Lee has said he don’t like it. The FaceTiming and messaging behind Lee’s back is a major cause of concern too. Lee has obviously sensed something from their close friendship or something has happened we don’t know about for him to react that way. They do say “when you’re deleting messages and doing things behind your partners back” you’re basically cheating anyway. Lee had every right to react how he did. Maybe not the TikTok video but anybody would react the same when their partner has lied and doing things secretly. Yasmin built a rod for her own back and she’s probably not sorry for it but sorry she got caught for it. The whole “I’ve gotta go, lee’s on his way home. We will talk tomorrow” that’s so sketchy. Of course Lee will forgive her but I doubt he will forget. It’ll always be niggling in their back of his head. Maybe she will stop portraying she has this most fantastic marriage because clearly not. Prime example of “don’t believe everything you see on social media. People only post the good, never the bad”

• Heart

heckles

Chatty Member
They weren’t allowed to talk apparently after the holiday in Wales so I reckon they were getting too close for comfort there or maybe Lee didn’t agree with how Dan was with her?? Either way its sad he’s getting painted out to be an abuser. Did Lee lose his temper? Yes he did. Should he have posted them tiktoks? Probably not but we’ve all been in a blind rage at times where we say and do silly things like post shit online or text someone.

I can’t wait to see what their content will be today. Yaz moping about, Eden telling us she’s on her period and her bowel movements and Lloyd melting away in the sun like the candle he is

heckles

Chatty Member
Cheryl Floyd wants to be popular and well liked, she will jump on any bandwagon that’ll get her the most views. She was posting on a few threads about Eden, pestered Lloyd to the point she had to block him and contacted Calum Best’s restaurant to see if they did sleep together.

If the worst she can screenshot is someone saying Eden looks about 40 years old and then how her digging an ingrown hair is rank to video, then why not post about the stuff she was saying? Funny thing is people will look at tattle threads and she’s shot herself in the foot because her comments will be up

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Eh let’s back track for a min yaz

your so called friends have told tik tok you’re in a DV MARRIAGE

If that’s a lie NOBDOY would still be whatsapping said couple you would be furious

your friends are the ones that are spreading gossip

nothing adds up

damn you got me

I just laugh at how embarrassing she is now. She's on a massive power trip just insulting people left right and centre.

It's embarrassing witnessing her think she's 'powerful' when really, her followers hold the power, and she's going to loose them.

I wish someone would make a TikTok account where all her deleted videos are posted, and that verging on racist tweet should be too.

I think that tweet would make her lose lots of followers👀

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m only aware of these sisters from all the drama and them popping up everywhere at the minute. I’m not a fan at all, my main observation has been that they both have a LOT of teeth?!

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Conveniently ignored that question when asked on her live.
I don't get it see she emphasises shes so successful but where is the proof? A few ads here and there are nothing compared to what others are doing, max is travelling every where, gkbarry has her own podcast, vickaboo has an eyeshadow collab, and so many more. surely there should be more evidence than just "3.0m followers" under her tiktok name, she doesn't even do tiktok shop no more. Its giving "I'm getting paid the bare minimum, all you're getting is the bare minimum" even though she says she gets paid mental amounts