Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmitch

So, Lee is fine with them doing tiktok - going away all together - but not liking each others posts? And im presuming this is the first time she has ever liked one of Dans posts for this to happen?

Seems to me like theyre gaslighting the hell out of Lee

Reactions: 20

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Please what is this HAHAHA

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She’s so, so immature it’s unreal. What if Lloyd wants to watch Love island? I’m guessing he’s banned? 🙄😂 All jokes aside, we’ve seen how Lee got accused this weekend… if this was a man saying to a woman, don’t watch love island you can’t look at men with their tops off, he’d automatically be labelled controlling!

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Me and my husband watch naked attraction together should I be worried he’s looking at vaginas and boobs? LMAO. No wonder he’s not allowed a life outside of her bedroom because she’s obviously incredibly insecure, quite sad really. Surely a job in social media would only emphasise those insecurities also.
yes you should, in healthy, happy relationships both partners have to wear blindfolds when watching tv, or associating with anyone outside of the relationship.

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Dan has blocked Lee so that he wouldn't see his live and assumed he'd be safe to spin his lies and it wouldn't get back to Lee. Eden is shit stirring as always. She probably put Lee up to confronting Yaz. Yaz was in no way afraid of Lee. She was afraid of being called out "no I didn't he's lying" doesn't scream terrified to me. It screams don't unfollow me because I'm a hypocrite and cheated with the worst man on tiktok.
If it was all a mix up why did she let Dan talk shit about Lee? Honestly the witch sisters, and Lego head are throwing up more red flags then Lee ever has. It's sad that even though it's clear to see, Lee is going to be made out to be the bad guy. I hope this doesn't push him over the edge if he does suffer with PTSD etc, otherwise poor wolf won't have a dad anymore.

Jude38

I’m sorry if my name had just be blackened all over tiktok I wouldn’t be sat at no pool chilling pretending everything is ok
If we learnt anything from the Depp trial it’s that you can’t go around accusing people of DV and abuse and get away with it

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Are we forgetting that Yaz said Lee wasn't allowed any girl best friends because she finds that weird?! But yes Lee is the controlling one

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I love how a lot more people call her out in comments recently 👏🏻 Looks like people are finally seeing through her shit 😂

so glad yaz is back, missed her riveting content of going from a bare face of make up to a full face with dandruff all over her top, I’ve barely slept with the stress of wondering when she will be back.

also notice Lloyd barely comments on edens stuff anymore, he seems bored already, he looked like he was having so much fun with Freya the other day, maybe that’s just because he was allowed out the house though and all his chores around the house where done

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Fully had it with this family. Dan went on live and said Lee was extremely controlling, jealous, isolated Yaz, she wasn’t allowed to talk to any male or do anything without his say so. Like this is apparently her best friend saying all this.

But we’re in the wrong if we assume Lee is toxic because we’ve come to that conclusion out of no where I guess.

Reactions: 19

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Sorry but…🤮
In regards to this, yaz literally speaks about her sister like this so has probably given lee the all clear to do it also to try and push her following up! Yaz also condones this by saying 'bring on the affair' or something to that effect... probably to be yano ✨EDGY✨ we are talking about a family who don't bat an eyelid when Eden refers to her grandad as someone she would 'smash' 🤢 and also a family who openly talk about dry humping the same Teddy in each others company!

• Sick
  • Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Who cares what photos/videos Lloyd has taken of her recently?! The man is caged up in her stinky sweaty bedroom most days, what else is he going to have to take photos of?

I’m getting so beyond bored of the perfect relationship narrative she’s pushing on young girls that believe it. When it’s the most toxic pile of codependent shit I’ve ever seen.

queencoco

Chatty Member
People in the comments of these videos need to be careful with what they’re calling abuse. The also minor abusive thing I can see Lee did was film and upload the video. Asking your wife to end a friendship you’re not comfortable with is not fucking abuse. Lying and gaslighting and saying the friendship has ended and they boy is blocked when he isn’t and going behind your partners back is low key more abusive than uploading that video. She is disgusting.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Lmao Jesus Christ there is a miracle, Eden up before 11 making sandwiches. Imagine thinking I know what will
Take the heat off us, me making a sandwich that looks like it’s been made by a 3 year old.

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
everyones naming a different disease in the comments, surely that does more harm than good and will heighten health anxiety as she’s now being told she has a right cocktail of diseases. she also said whether her food intolerance blood test would highlight an ovarian cyst.

she just ended the live saying “none of you helped me” then when she thought it finished began saying “so apparently i have to eat…” before being cut off. clearly she was helped slightly then. 🙄
If you're telling me I could have found out I had PCOS with a simple blood test, rather than drinking a shit ton of water to have an ultrasound and then proceeding to spew my guts up after wards in front of patients and hospital staff, I'll be wanting compensation for my embarrassment 😂😂

• Haha