Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Yasmin is back on social media already. Imagine being that obsessed you can’t cope for longer than two days without having to show everyone your life? What a boring life to live
One of the only times I’ve seen her makeup free and no smoothing filter.

The obsession is crazy. She wont be able to leave the comments off for long as just like Eden she craves fake validation on her looks and life.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

sassquatch23

I know this will have already been mentioned in previous threads, but it only clicked after seeing Yaz’s insta stories in this thread that she would have been with Lee when she was 19 and he was 30something? Eeeek

• Wow

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I think the whole Lee Yaz Dan drama is all because of Yaz. I completely agree with what’s been said here. I think she started getting close to Dan, Lee didn’t like it and asked her stop and she then made out that Lee was abusive and maybe that’s some of the messages he saw?

She can’t come out and say she hasn’t said anything about Lee being abusive because Dan will have the messages as proof. I think she’s lied and exaggerated a situation for attention and now it’s backfired
If there was no proof of what Dan said I could understand her staying silent, but that video needs to be addressed. Dan saying how it's serious allegations against himself, is he not forgetting that lee has a successful tattoo studio? It could ruin his career

tellmewhy

VIP Member
As someone who’s experienced a DV relationship - Lee’s video triggered me massively. I do not believe he’s innocent in the slightest
Agreed. Where is her Dad as well? If I was on a family holiday and my partner shouted at me like that, whether I was in the wrong or not my dad wouldn’t be letting them stay in the same house.

Me and my husband watch naked attraction together should I be worried he’s looking at vaginas and boobs? LMAO. No wonder he’s not allowed a life outside of her bedroom because she’s obviously incredibly insecure, quite sad really. Surely a job in social media would only emphasise those insecurities also.
Legit me and my partner watch it too! We don’t even bat an eyelid, the insecurity is DEFINITELY talking!

Kmitch

Right I might be deeping this a bit but I just feel as this sound is insensitive with what’s going on in the world and like I just think about how the media says that people who play video games go on to become shooters and all sorts, again might just be me.
If I was Freya I would have flipped at this

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Soz for the awful quality - it’s more that he’s saying that might tip it over the edge!

Attachments

ghostguy

VIP Member
Not really a flex anymore, is it hun?
Fuck, she's embarrassing. Needs a bit more than a repost from Will Smith to make me impressed. Maybe like getting a proper job would be a good start. Absolute twat.

Also, Noddy wants his blush back
Not the bum pads out in full force 😂 she can call her fans obsessed but still cries about will smith reposting her which he probably forgot about years ago. She’s as beggy as her fans 😆

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I lost my dad to suicide last Tuesday and cannot understand in my head how this is all important. They need to get over themselves, get real jobs and grow up.
So sorry for your loss 💔 if you need to reach out for a cry/rant or even someone to cheer you up, I'm here x

Ps.. I dont mean cheer you up as it sounds as I doubt nothing could right now, I just mean if you need a quick smile (if that makes sense) x

• Heart