Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
They won't be able to cope with a baby, they don't wake up till midday and they can't go gallivanting around willy nilly with a baby, no going to takeouts at 11pm and date nights. Shed be in for a right shock.
She'd need a live in babysitter for the times she gets her sunbeds

• Haha
Reactions: 6

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I don’t think Lee is innocent. I don’t think they have a good example of a man for a father and from the sounds of it their exes weren’t good people.
If he was controlling her then she wouldn’t have been allowed to get so close to Dan in the first place but on the other hand I think the reason he went to the cottage in wales was to keep an eye on her.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Wouldn't you be if ya fella was constantly caught sexting other women?! I personally think she's an absolute mug!
true true, as I say I never really followed that side of the story, I joined this thread after all of that drama
their tiktok group is a bit incestuous it seems 😂

Carrots44

I cannot deal with the forced tongue out of the mouth every time she says a word beginning with L

• Haha

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Everyone go look at thesteveos on tiktok and read the comments, it's the video about 'one sentence that will start a massive argument'

Reactions: 5

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I think it’s absolutely disgusting what is happening today just proves what nasty pieces of work Eden and her sister are, poor Lloyd and lee is all I am thinking as for Chloe she’s just a mug

unbelievable_jeff

New thread, @Rags2Riches title had the most amount of likes. 🥳 I don't have time to do a whole recap but i will just leave this here

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Can someone explain how we know he wears boosters in his shoes?😂😂 I am absolutely creased 💀 I have been down a rabbit hole on this thread the last 2 days… whoever wrote the wiki page is hilarious 😭😭
Someone spotted his boosters on the floor in one of their Tenerife videos 😭😭

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Imagine how awkward that drive back to the UK is.

If Yaz was a victim of DV I’m fairly sure the family would have taken this opportunity to isolate her from Lee and not allow her to go back with him.
Especially considering she's gone through a similar situation before with her druggie ex

itsallthedrama_mick

Something is up her arse today isn’t it? Getting the hump because people were asking if she’s met Lloyds fanily or not. This is her own fault. She shares everything on social media. You can’t share as much as you do and then moan and have the hump when people ask you questions. “You wouldn’t come up to someone in the street and ask if you’ve met your partners family or if you’re trans”.. well no, but she upload every single thing on social media. She uploaded her engagement the minute it happened. She couldn’t keep Lloyd a secret for more than a month.

Weird how “perfect” her skin looked yesterday when she apparently turned off the smoothing filter for a video. She is a 24 year old woman. She is going to have texture, spots etc. Just embrace them. There’s nothing wrong with it. The way she said “right I’m turning the smoothing filter on now, it gives me a false sense of reality” 😐 it’s quite sad she has to live by that tbh. She relies on them too much. Her skin isn’t even that bad but because she relies on that filter so much, she’s become too use to it.
If people were only allowed to comments things they would say to her in person she would get ZERO engagement on her content since the majority of her comments are “❤❤❤“ and “omg you’re so gorgeous” which realistically these 12 year olds would never have the balls to say to her face. But it’s weird when it’s a question she doesn’t want to answer. Thick as fuck that one!