Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I cannot get over the fact that Yaz isn’t calling out Dan, if the version of evens is true then Yaz has firstly betrayed Lee by having an inappropriately close relationship with Dan, then she allows Dan to accuse him of abuse and when she responds to the situation she does nothing to dispute those claims, instead saying they have been nothing but kind to her? They need to address it or she needs to leave, as it stands she is leaving it ambiguous, of course she has no obligation to explain herself but I would have thought she’d want to defend her marriage if it isn’t true

Reactions: 18

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I got a recording of some his live il edit and post but, yeah he basically said it is a DV relationship, Eden asked him to speak on it and not hold back, he said he won’t comment on the Harvey’s thoughts on lee, he said she isn’t allowed to leave the house, or speak to another man, she isn’t allowed to do anything without checking with lee.

someone called this on the previous thread.

So say that’s true, are all yazs videos about her abusive ‘ex’ actually about lee?

• Sad
  • Wow

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I think Lloyd will leave her for Freya. I think it'll take Freya and Lloyd by suprise tbh. But Eden is going to hit the roof. I'm calling it now. Then it'll be oh Lloyd was abusive, he cheated on me before, my sister is a snake but I'll forgive her if she leaves him blah blah blah. I bet you Lloyd isn't the arsehole he appears to be. I think she's manipulated him beyond recognition, made him put on this "hard man" act for the masses.

Also I have a really bad cold so please forgive me defending wee man. I think it's my fever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Really????
Wasn’t long ago they let the young one fight it and he was weeing because he was so scared But it was funny apparently. They make me sick. They also said they can’t wait for him to die so they can get a puppy. Gross

• Angry
  • Wow

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Imagine how awkward that drive back to the UK is.

If Yaz was a victim of DV I’m fairly sure the family would have taken this opportunity to isolate her from Lee and not allow her to go back with him.

DRLW

Chatty Member
Love how it's people on tattle being blames for things when it was actually her mate and people of tik tok. We was actually the ones saying we don't think she is abused or looked scared

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Why’s Eden even talking to Dan? She shouldn’t be telling him to say or do anything, she should of been there for Yaz not making things worse, stupid little girl. I wonder how Lloyd feels about all this?

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I bet Yasmin is deep down loving the fact her TikTok has blown up. She’s never had so many views unless her sister is in the TikToks with her. Watch when everything is back to “normal” and her views go back to shit. She’s turned her comments off so that way she gets more views.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I cannot cope 😂😂😂 I’m in a happy relationship so I can’t watch something negative? It’s just a dating show? Is this some kind of reference how Lloyd was judged after being a tosspot on his date?

TW: also, people have been a lot more sensitive about the participants on the show in light of 3 suicides, it’s well documented that the participants are catapulted into the spotlight overnight (yes they know what they are getting in to) but my point is as someone with such a SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL MEDIA EMPIRE, maybe she could be a bit more empathetic & kinder, rather than describing them all as ‘fake tits’ before she’s even seen them, she could be encouraging her cult not to be judgemental.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I don't ride horses but that rhythm or lack of didn't look like a natural on horses to me? She was so out of sync with that horse!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Eden’s a sneaky little bitch isn’t she. Getting Dan Spragg to go on live and talk about it, making out lee is a awful guy who keeps Yaz locked indoors. She’s said how much she loves Lee numerous times but when it comes to getting her sister off the hook for something she’ll throw him under the bus immediately but get someone else to do it. How is Yaz ok with that as well? I’d want this dealt with privately not by having smug Dan slag off my husband and my sister being his little cheerleader saying ‘yeah say that… say that’
That’s why I just cannot trust any of this family or anything they say. They’re out for themselves and don’t care who they hurt. Honestly they’re all as bad as one another. Run Lloyd now while you still can…

NewMember212

Said she can't leave the house because of how controlling he is and that eden told him to go live and he honest 😬

• Wow

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
In that Instagram post yaz has put on, why has she not said ‘as for the DV rumours, they’re not true’? They’re not daft, even with something blowing up like this they never address the full thing so that they still get people commenting/messaging keeping the engagement up and keeping the pennies rolling in.

In my opinion, if TikTok was causing such a wedge in my marriage then we would both be deleting it not just one of us! I imagine it would cause conflict in a marriage especially with a child involved, imagine you just want a nice family day out and your every move is being documented it would piss me off anyway!

‘place of work’ has also made me cringeeee! Eden, I can’t believe wait for the TikTok days to be over and you end up as well know as the ‘I’m in my mums car brum brum’ video, you know, like people remember it but they don’t really care 😂