Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could you look at your partner doing a complaint walk and not get the ick and see them acting like a three year old who’s mummy told them no

Reactions: 7
She’s got exams or something I think. She posted a couple weird things on Instagram still though
Intriguing - just searched for her on TT and she ain't there! Might be "shadow banned" and deep down in the results or she's been banned for something (stalking?!)

Reactions: 5
How could you look at your partner doing a complaint walk and not get the ick and see them acting like a three year old who’s mummy told them no
It’s the fact he has those height wedges in the shoes which makes the complaint walk even ickier/funnier

Intriguing - just searched for her on TT and she ain't there! Might be "shadow banned" and deep down in the results or she's been banned for something (stalking?!)
Her comments don’t seem to be on any of edens posts anymore either? I mean I only scanned so can’t be sure but can’t see her in them

Reactions: 4
I’ve just searched for Amber on tiktok too and her accounts gone, even when you click other people tagging her. How odd??

Reactions: 3
Eden said something last week about tagging creators in things about mental health to get noticed. Wonder if ambers realised how weird it is.

NAH IMAGINE HIM STOMPING TO THE RECEPTION DESK AND TRIPPING CAUSE OF HIS LITTLE WEDGIES

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have fully got PTSD from this

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Usually a lurker on this thread because it moves so fast at times but when I clicked onto her account via a tag, apparently the accounts been banned

• Haha
Usually a lurker on this thread because it moves so fast at times but when I clicked onto her account via a tag, apparently the accounts been banned
Maybe Edens mafia mother realised that it’s a bit obsessive and decided she needed to “disappear”. Big carla has spoken.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this isn't Yaz thread but anyone else noticed yaz trying desperately to be funny in her videos lately i.e the Primark haul. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Look at the gurn on wee Lloyd 😬😂😂 caught this on my fyp

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few times Eden has said, you dont want to get into an argument with Lloyd, or words to the effect! duck off, I'd drop the little prick like a bad habit, and I'm an unfit middle aged mum of two! I would piss myself if he power walked over to me in his cuban heels! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.