Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea how Eden manages Lloyd to actually go home at a normal time as he is so obviously on ❄ it’s unreal
Why does she upload these clips where it’s unbelievably obvious… it makes me wonder if she doesn’t actually know

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how Eden manages Lloyd to actually go home at a normal time as he is so obviously on ❄ it’s unreal
Why does she upload these clips where it’s unbelievably obvious… it makes me wonder if she doesn’t actually know
I mean she should know considering yasmins past? How could she be that oblivious to that behaviour

Reactions: 6
I know this isn't Yaz thread but anyone else noticed yaz trying desperately to be funny in her videos lately i.e the Primark haul. Yawn.
Yes! Both her and Eden think being vulgar is so edgy and the fans love it - buying a tshirt that won’t “cover her flaps” and buying joggers that “give her thrush”

I’m sick of seeing green giant on the loo too.

There’s no shock value on it you hairy walruses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His reaction in Iceland baffles me, as someone who claims he was so skint when he moved into his first place he had smash for dinner how's he so taken back by freezer food

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His reaction in Iceland baffles me, as someone who claims he was so skint when he moved into his first place he had smash for dinner how's he so taken back by freezer food
Honestly there is nothing genuine about these two phoneys. They will literally say anything for views. He's Northern, used to live in Croydon and never been to Iceland. Come off it mate :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I just get the vibes regardless of how far gone Lloyd was, eedy would of made him drive anyway... surely she won't stay at his friend's if she's never even stayed at Lloyd's
she replied to a comment say she was in her own bed so one would assume he drove them home

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised there not at the red carpet event for top gun as loads of tiktokers seem to have gone

Run Run Run As fast as you can, you can’t catch me i’m the wedge wearing man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.