Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t matter how many hot chicken wings he eats to prove his masculinity and his pickle size, we know he wears wedges.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He could have waited 5 mins for them to cool down a touch, if his mouth isn't hot with the spice it's because he's burned his tastebuds off eating them at that temperature

Reactions: 2
Chauffeur Freya at their service again and now also Poppy is being used to take this witch to her hair appointment.

Stop with the filler Eden, i’d rather see Pennywise down that drain than you at this point.
It’s like she’s been possessed by Pete Burns with her filler and that hair

Reactions: 4
DF2C08E3-269F-43CD-9533-8B4A036333C8.jpeg
DF2C08E3-269F-43CD-9533-8B4A036333C8.jpeg

Why is he wearing white eye liner?? Older women are supposed to instead of black to open their eyes 😂😂 spring heel jack at it again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He could have waited 5 mins for them to cool down a touch, if his mouth isn't hot with the spice it's because he's burned his tastebuds off eating them at that temperature
he’s just trying to act hard like he can eat it all, Edens probably complaining he’s not eating in bed with her, so he has to shovel food in! She pretends to be this chef but hasn’t been to normal shops, had no money yet where did he shop? All he does is follow recipes online, that’s not that hard if you know basics but I don’t call myself a chef 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’m gonna be massive when I leave here” you were massive when you walked in big tits. Put the chicken wings and the ice cream cake back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’d think Eden would have an issue with that video with Lloyd licking his finger to try the sauce from the uncooked chicken. Part time emetophobia

Reactions: 11
Not sure if that’s the bone? But parts of that chicken still look pink. I hope it gives little man the shits.

He clearly finds that chicken spicy and is just pretending it’s temperature hot. This man could eat the worlds hottest wings and he’ll never be than an angry midget running on hot air in my eyes.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not sure if that’s the bone? But parts of that chicken still look pink. I hope it gives little man the shits.

He clearly finds that chicken spicy and is just pretending it’s temperature hot. This man could eat the worlds hottest wings and he’ll never be than an angry midget running on hot air in my eyes.
I thought the same, he got gradually sweatier throughout 😂

his fragile masculinity is showing

• Haha
Bless him getting excited in Iceland. It was always exciting getting some pocket money and spending it on the things you want. Thursday must be allowance day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t know why but it just cracks me up when Lloyd is called little man!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Eat pink raw spicy chick
Sick tomorrow
Get out of taking big bird away

I see you Lloyd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.