Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pretty sure people have said it here before but they are both jay from the inbetweeners. I caught a live the other day and he was like yeah apparently we are lying about HP, but Tom from HP just text me and said anyone who orders the book will get one for free.

I wonder if pre orders aren’t going aswell as anticipated?

Also (pure speculation) do you reckon Hp just sent a marketing email out about their new print on demand cookbook making software and Lloyd just assumed that was them targeting him specifically?

I don’t get all this haphazard marketing, I will never understand getting people to purchase a product that doesn’t get exist, it’s so risky especially with the work ethic this two appear to have? Say they broke up in tbe next 2 weeks the book isn’t even finished so they’d just have to refund all the pre orders? SO MESSY, why don’t they go on a business management course
that would require work and leaving her bedroom before 3pm! The whole it’ll be sent out soon, but no date and they avoid talking about dates etc shows it’s a working progress still and they wanna sell a certain amount before production.

There must be some kind of trouble, she hasn’t posted all day, and now that cryptic post, it’s aimed at him 100%. I really hope she chucks the beg

Reactions: 5
that would require work and leaving her bedroom before 3pm! The whole it’ll be sent out soon, but no date and they avoid talking about dates etc shows it’s a working progress still and they wanna sell a certain amount before production.

There must be some kind of trouble, she hasn’t posted all day, and now that cryptic post, it’s aimed at him 100%. I really hope she chucks the beg
It’s kind of offensive! If I hand over my money for something, I wanna know when im getting it!

I wondered if they post was a bit of emotional manipulation if there is trouble in paradise - look I have all these issues which aren’t my responsibility so you can’t ever leave me?

someone made an excellent comment about how constant reassurance isn’t healing the trauma, it needs to heal from within.

sorry I’m on one this morning but also, I keep thinking about the people who say she saved their lives, this might sound harsh but ( & as someone who has been through a lot of therapy) they need to start nipping that in the bud & put boundaries in, no vulnerable teenager should be believing they are only here because Eden saved them - that is fucked. How about “I’m so happy you have found my content useful but you saved yourself”

One last thing - I hate it when people say I love you to people they don’t or barely know, no you don’t, you don’t know I exist you don’t love me you’re not Jesus, stop being so fake and patronising.

thanks for listening 😂

Reactions: 17
Luckily for us we wouldn’t buy the tit they’re selling 😂 It probably is some kind of dig or manipulation, they’re both as bad as eachother for being controlling and coercive but she’s openly admitted and shown she fakes emotions for his attention. She will make him feel so guilty for leaving her, although I don’t think he will cause he won’t be able to afford to leave her💰
He would lose his whole following and be a nobody again and I bet he’s scared of that he hasn’t got his dj chances or become a chef yet.
I always wonder like do these kids in real life go around talking about her 24/7 and saying this at school and to their friends and family. It’s so weird.

I dont know if its a real thing with eden but she has always said about it from time to time
That is actually a well known real thing. My mum who has ocd, does this where she has to touch something a certain amount of times. Or lock the door in a certain amount of times. A lot if it can be revolved around numbers. However this is really one of the only main triggers for my mum. Eden seems to have every bleeping trigger known to mankind. I feel like if she didn’t lay in bed for 23 hours or the day she’d class it as a trigger now

I pretty sure people have said it here before but they are both jay from the inbetweeners. I caught a live the other day and he was like yeah apparently we are lying about HP, but Tom from HP just text me and said anyone who orders the book will get one for free.

I wonder if pre orders aren’t going aswell as anticipated?

Also (pure speculation) do you reckon Hp just sent a marketing email out about their new print on demand cookbook making software and Lloyd just assumed that was them targeting him specifically?

I don’t get all this haphazard marketing, I will never understand getting people to purchase a product that doesn’t get exist, it’s so risky especially with the work ethic this two appear to have? Say they broke up in tbe next 2 weeks the book isn’t even finished so they’d just have to refund all the pre orders? SO MESSY, why don’t they go on a business management course
If you are approached to publish a book, surely youbare paid an advance of some sort. I follow tiktok chefs and some have been working on their book for months and months. How can anyone believe the lies these 2 halfwits spout

Reactions: 6
images.jpeg

Somebody mentioned this guy on EDL Elle Darbys thread and all I can see is EDEN hahaha her celeb look alike lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Convenient after the issues yesterday she’s now posted about ‘my ovaries’ with a video of lloyd and callie. Convenient how she says don’t ask about pregnancy cause it’s triggering, but she will mention it all the time say she thinks she’s pregnant, and says shut like that but no one else can comment. duck off honestly

Reactions: 16
Convenient after the issues yesterday she’s now posted about ‘my ovaries’ with a video of lloyd and callie. Convenient how she says don’t ask about pregnancy cause it’s triggering, but she will mention it all the time say she thinks she’s pregnant, and says shut like that but no one else can comment. duck off honestly
She will be trying to get pregnant. I can see through her a mile off.

Reactions: 16
Well she's not trying to not get pregnant, she often says how she's missed her pill or needs to do a test. I'm not totally clued up on taking the pill it's been years since I took contraception but what's the deal with her taking it everyday and never having a period for years? Don't you need to have a break every now & again?

Reactions: 4
Well she's not trying to not get pregnant, she often says how she's missed her pill or needs to do a test. I'm not totally clued up on taking the pill it's been years since I took contraception but what's the deal with her taking it everyday and never having a period for years? Don't you need to have a break every now & again?
Eden talk about pregnancy or scares nearly as much as she insults people... ALOT honestly she is such a DICK

Reactions: 6
Eden talk about pregnancy or scares nearly as much as she insults people... ALOT honestly she is such a DICK
This is what I mean but whenever someone else mentions it she has a go, like you brought it up hun. They’d be awful parents atm, their focus is on such wrong things and Lloyd being a pisshead Dj would run off rather than have to stay at home. Although would be Edens way of trapping him in her parents house trying to stop him running.

Reactions: 8
What the duck 😂 people aren’t allowed to ask if she’s pregnant but it’s well known she’s not careful and clearly is desperate for one. Of course they’re going to ask. It’s like saying I’m at hospital and not saying what’s wrong, just don’t tell us 😂

Reactions: 7
Also yaz posted a TT today saying she had a miscarriage a few months back and Eden posts this! How insensitive is she, never ceases to amaze

Reactions: 10
Also yaz posted a TT today saying she had a miscarriage a few months back and Eden posts this! How insensitive is she, never ceases to amaze
I’ve been there and it was the worst pain physically, emotionally and mentally so I do think it’s a huge thing that Yaz has shared that because she didn’t have to and then Eden is all “don’t ask me about having a baby” when she always goes on about pregnancy scares. She manages to make everything about her, it’s probably her only talent

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the TikTok of Lloyd talking about stroking a wild tiger? He sounds absolutely *gone*.
The comment about him “just stroking them and they’d know I love them” or whatever was literally a viral comment on a video of a baby seal or tiger getting close to humans and someone commented exactly what he said in the video, does he not have a brain of his own?

Reactions: 1
Eden’s page is going to crash and burn soon, she gets next to no views or likes and she’s not the slightest bit entertaining. If you look at people like Gkbarry she has half the followers and gets atleast 2 videos a week that hit over 1M views and she is hilarious (I do think Eden copy’s her). How is she going to survive when no one cares about her tik tok anymore and little Lloyd fucks her right off when the moneys dry and he’s getting no clout.

Reactions: 7
She's also said if she fell pregnant she would "yeetus the fetus" surely you'd just practice safer sex than having to your your body and mind through that.

Reactions: 13
She's also said if she fell pregnant she would "yeetus the fetus" surely you'd just practice safer sex than having to your your body and mind through that.
Its offensive for people to ask about pregnancy but that isn’t at all offensive to the millions of people (including her sister) who have lost babies

Reactions: 9
In her new video is it just me or does he seem pissed of 😂😂 when cally is shouting the animals, he’s such a dick! Still think something went down although she would never admit it. Cos they ‘love’ each other so much - ick

Reactions: 1
In her new video is it just me or does he seem pissed of 😂😂 when cally is shouting the animals, he’s such a dick! Still think something went down although she would never admit it. Cos they ‘love’ each other so much - ick
You sure he ain’t just Pissed 😂 rather than pissed off hahah

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.