Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off subject, but anyone having issues finding this thread? Only way I can find it is clicking the link on the previous thread

Reactions: 3
You arnt rich Lloyd, your girlfriend who is 10 years younger buys you everything and you live in her parents house for free… You clearly have NO money anyway. What a beg, he defo is right when he had to pay £500 for a meal he shat himself cause he’d have to put it on the credit card.
He also thinks he is something special from his instagram, the state of him thinking he looks sick wow.
They are very quiet maybe he’s been told by his sugar mumma eden he can’t Dj when her parents are in but can’t move the decks and is now in a huff, or she hasn’t given him his pocket money!
I feel dirty just looking at him 🤢🤢🤢

He's a walking ick

Reactions: 7
Off subject, but anyone having issues finding this thread? Only way I can find it is clicking the link on the previous thread
I’ve never made one before not sure if i’ve done something wrong? It linked to her overall threads when I checked but I haven’t got much more of an idea!

Reactions: 1
It looks like it’s been posted in the Influencers section, not the sub section for Tiktokkers

Reactions: 3
You arnt rich Lloyd, your girlfriend who is 10 years younger buys you everything and you live in her parents house for free… You clearly have NO money anyway. What a beg, he defo is right when he had to pay £500 for a meal he shat himself cause he’d have to put it on the credit card.
He also thinks he is something special from his instagram, the state of him thinking he looks sick wow.
They are very quiet maybe he’s been told by his sugar mumma eden he can’t Dj when her parents are in but can’t move the decks and is now in a huff, or she hasn’t given him his pocket money!
What an absolute melt. Someone should tell him he looks like Jimmy Saville with those glasses and that cigar 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just three stills from her TikTok

Lloyd one of the biggest icks I’ve seen him do, dance whilst doing a shhing gesture.

Why would you put Edens feet in your mouth … they’ve literally been in her canoe boot trainers or walking around on a floor that’s not been hoovered in 15 years.

I found the bed one funny as he looks like a small child next to her.

She also of course replayed them dancing in the kitchen. Which I refuse to believe is a sweet or romantic moment - how can it be when you’ve set up a camera to “capture” it.

Attachments

• Sick
He is literally a walking ick and now her pretending she is a secret raver like god give me strength, they guaranteed had some sort of argument Today because her ‘live eat with me’ didn’t happen and heard nothing of the Trollops all day not that I’m complaining , I know this sounds bad but I’ve never been so physically repulsed by anyone like I am with Lloyd it’s everything about him and the way he has completely used her to get a leg up I’m surprised her family can’t see this!! The weirdest thing also is why does edens mum have s TikTok called ‘edenharvzmummy’ or whatever, she has 3 daughters it’s so unfair to favourite a child like that !!

Reactions: 21
He is literally a walking ick and now her pretending she is a secret raver like god give me strength, they guaranteed had some sort of argument Today because her ‘live eat with me’ didn’t happen and heard nothing of the Trollops all day not that I’m complaining , I know this sounds bad but I’ve never been so physically repulsed by anyone like I am with Lloyd it’s everything about him and the way he has completely used her to get a leg up I’m surprised her family can’t see this!! The weirdest thing also is why does edens mum have s TikTok called ‘edenharvzmummy’ or whatever, she has 3 daughters it’s so unfair to favourite a child like that !!
She’s like Kris Jenner, favours the child who brings her the most money. I bet when Eden wasn’t working she definitely wasn’t the favourite child

Reactions: 10
She’s like Kris Jenner, favours the child who brings her the most money. I bet when Eden wasn’t working she definitely wasn’t the favourite child
Eden defo controls the account , she only ever comments when Eden is being called out for things or Lloyd is being called an alcoholic.
She uses it to make comments she’s too scared to make herself.
But I agree he is the most repulsive ick going, it’s the tracksuits, bucket hats, unemployed, alcoholic, smoking m, wannabe dj and chef; then living in her bedroom all mixed together which make him a loser

Reactions: 16
I think her parents are back home so that’s probably why they’re a bit quiet today. I bet the state of that house they came back to was shocking, not that it was spotless to begin with but still! I just honestly would love to know what she does all day and what her parents do because the house is a tip and no one seems to want to tidy up

Reactions: 4
I think it’s referring to Eden as the big crook (all her lies etc) and Lloyd as little cook!
That’s it! Because let’s face it, she’s not a cook (or a raver)

I think what actually happened was the girl who suggested it had another comment as well as this thread suggestion so people had been liking the comment not realising the thread suggestion was also there because it didn’t make sense to me either 😂😂 but now I understand
The comment underneath was nothing to get 38 likes though, so I think it was for the thread suggestion. Glad it makes sense now 🤣

Wtf is this new ocd touching things a certain amount of times. This girl can’t even keep up with her lies. How long is this one going to last. Has anyone witnessed this? My god she is actually embarrassing. To everyone actually suffering and cannot live a normal life we understand. She’s a mockery.
I dont know if its a real thing with eden but she has always said about it from time to time

I pretty sure people have said it here before but they are both jay from the inbetweeners. I caught a live the other day and he was like yeah apparently we are lying about HP, but Tom from HP just text me and said anyone who orders the book will get one for free.

I wonder if pre orders aren’t going aswell as anticipated?

Also (pure speculation) do you reckon Hp just sent a marketing email out about their new print on demand cookbook making software and Lloyd just assumed that was them targeting him specifically?

I don’t get all this haphazard marketing, I will never understand getting people to purchase a product that doesn’t get exist, it’s so risky especially with the work ethic this two appear to have? Say they broke up in tbe next 2 weeks the book isn’t even finished so they’d just have to refund all the pre orders? SO MESSY, why don’t they go on a business management course

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.