Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Oh my god, Yasmin annoys me so much. She’s uploaded a link to the go fund me page regarding the little boy that Mel Moon is raising money for. She’s telling people to donate but where’s her donation? Nowhere to be seen. I’ve looked through the whole lot and she’s nowhere. Surely she should be capable of donating considering the amount of money she now earns, so much money that she was able to give up her full time employment. Irritates me so much. Donate yourself Yasmin and others might follow.

I can’t stand people who tell people to donate but don’t donate themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

VIP Member
Yaz wanna put down her phone then and start living in the real world, she literally films every single aspect of her life, how draining that must be! did you see the video the other day where she made Lee repeat a conversation so she could record it! Thats probably why he spends more time with his Koi than her!

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I mean i’d not call myself a chef and I could cook any of the shit he makes, he actually thinks he’s some sick chef, one of a kind, when he’s not. His cookbook is clearly still being decided recipes he can make, he’s not anything original and he’s a fucking loser. The way he speaks to
people he’s as vile as her, he clearly thinks he’s something special and some sexy fella doing all these tiktoks with his shirt off now. 33 years old and trying to impress 12 year olds, his Djing is basic as, if he was good he’d be in clubs and pubs, it’s so easy to get a ask gig even if it’s one every now and again places love new people. But they won’t take him cause you need to be 18+ and their followers ain’t that
On the live Eden was like "no you can cook amazing food so that makes you a chef, I do make up which I taught myself, I'm a self taught mua, stop dumbing yourself down" no Eden you are not an MUA nor is Lloyd a chef just because he can cook a few dishes, there are plenty of people in the world who can cook does that automatically make them a chef? No, no it fucking doesn't, and for her thinking she's a makeup artist when she can't even colour match her own foundation to her skin tone is fucking laughable. I'll be honest I didn't even know HP printed books (which weren't related to HP products) until they mentioned it

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
The ‘other expenses’ are probably how much it’s gonna cost them to print the books themselves since we all know nobody asked for this and their fully doing it off their own backs. Embarrassing
Course they are everyone knows it HP didn’t approach lloyd and say we saw your tiktoks and they’re so great we want you to do a cook book, like come off it😂😂😂

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Surely having to delete endless comments, and even videos because you can’t keep up with deleting comments, should indicate to you that you’re probably not as loved as you think you are, and that you should maybe reevaluate some of the life choices you have made/continue to make.

Issue apologies, and genuinely mean them. Stop doing and saying all the things that are getting you hate. You might even find that more people will start to follow you and enjoy your content - instead of following you to hate on you.

Just a thought, hun.
Tik tok should be like tattle and not let them delete or block people it would be so much more fun

Reactions: 12

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I do wonder what the post means by self medicating. As some who is apparently sober & always has been? Or at least portrays that.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
So far she’s a Theatkr actor, Raver, Mental Health Advocate, Chef, Makeup artist, massive sociopath liar.
And he is a ‘recruiter’ (Unlikely actually any good to give it up that quick), A chef, a Dj, and full time carer and alcoholic.

chloeriley97

defo more to this break from tik tok than shes making out, she stopped giving a shit once “baby” came along lets be real 🤕 he will be gone by June anyways he looks bored as fuck now 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
That video of Lloyd asleep is so fake.

Someone said they can’t wait for 5 days worth of content. Can they not understand how ridiculous that is? If I’m having a mental health break from my job …do I still go into the office and just tell my colleagues to pretend I’m not there?

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Taking a break at a gifted and probably needing advertising hotel tonight 🤷🏽‍♀️ She can’t spend too long away as she needs to fund her beggy boyfriends lifestyle.
Hopefully rather than claiming everyone else is the problem she ca actually reflect on how much she has changed and how vile, nasty and manipulative she is.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I mean I can not for the life of me stand that Laura (cheffy) shame she doesn't fuck off the app too. But I don't think she was wrong in anything she said. She had an opinion which she expressed under her own free will, just like Eden does regarding everyone and everything.. it's nobody's fault Eden has taken it so hard. If she's getting hurt by a stranger on TikToks opinion, she's in the wrong Job.
There's people in the world loving in bomb shelters with their new born babies without even a piece of clean clothing. Then there's Eden trying to plea sympathy. Hopefully she gives her fucking head a wobble.

• Heart

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I personally don’t believe Eden has a type in men and she will literally settle for anything with a pulse. If you look at her previous, including Callum Best. They literally look nothing alike. Her ex’s Max, Dan, Marvin, Callum and now Lloyd. They’re literally NOTHING alike at all.

Not Eden and Lloyd saying she’s banned from posting for 3 days, to uploading 24 hours later:

heckles

Chatty Member
So far she’s a Theatkr actor, Raver, Mental Health Advocate, Chef, Makeup artist, massive sociopath liar.
And he is a ‘recruiter’ (Unlikely actually any good to give it up that quick), A chef, a Dj, and full time carer and alcoholic.
Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when I think of the pair of them