Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was one yesterday I felt was a kid asking what age was appropriate to get a vibe, an adult wouldn't be asking that. It just winds me up with her what she talks about with children it's wrong on so many levels. People keep talking about male creators and minors what about the female ones because the whole Harvey family has done it and I always wonder how many others are there

Reactions: 3
There was one yesterday I felt was a kid asking what age was appropriate to get a vibe, an adult wouldn't be asking that. It just winds me up with her what she talks about with children it's wrong on so many levels. People keep talking about male creators and minors what about the female ones because the whole Harvey family has done it and I always wonder how many others are there
Exactly my thoughts like these no way that's appropriate and I've felt a few times the way Eden is is very groomer behaviour because she's not dumb nor stupid she's literally met some of these kids she's seen their pages where you can clearly tell they're minors and yet the way she is, is unsettling. I think a lot of people are naive and ignorant in thinking because she's a young woman it's not an issue but not that long ago my fyp was rife with confessions from women who had been groomed by a Broadway actress and there's been plenty of other stories where women in power have groomed children too. How Eden is isn't far off. She should no way be answering those sorts of questions knowing they're from children it looks bad on her and this is where she does actually need to think about what she's putting out there because it is dangerous and honestly gross and like you said an adult wouldn't need to ask questions about vibrators or ages

Reactions: 6
If she was a man people would be going mad she would of been called out by everyone why being female does this make her different. Also of she was a man would maddies parents have called police? I feel the same should of happened and its not just eden either its yaz and Freya as well I'm also not sure if Carla was involved as well. She/they are getting away with far too much

Exactly my thoughts like these no way that's appropriate and I've felt a few times the way Eden is is very groomer behaviour because she's not dumb nor stupid she's literally met some of these kids she's seen their pages where you can clearly tell they're minors and yet the way she is, is unsettling. I think a lot of people are naive and ignorant in thinking because she's a young woman it's not an issue but not that long ago my fyp was rife with confessions from women who had been groomed by a Broadway actress and there's been plenty of other stories where women in power have groomed children too. How Eden is isn't far off. She should no way be answering those sorts of questions knowing they're from children it looks bad on her and this is where she does actually need to think about what she's putting out there because it is dangerous and honestly gross and like you said an adult wouldn't need to ask questions about vibrators or ages
It's gross, if she wants to reply that much she should reply personally to the child and tell them, "I'm not the person you should be asking, please don't ask strangers things like this on the Internet. Your mam, sister, best friend, etc are the best people to talk to about this, not a stranger on the Internet." I can understand trying to normalise sex talk, but not to literal children that you have no connection with, that's just fucked up. Imagine if it was a 23 year old man giving out this advice🤢🤢🤢

If she was a man people would be going mad she would of been called out by everyone why being female does this make her different. Also of she was a man would maddies parents have called police? I feel the same should of happened and its not just eden either its yaz and Freya as well I'm also not sure if Carla was involved as well. She/they are getting away with far too much
Agree and I don't know half the time I don't feel like it actually is Carla commenting you know. I feel like it's one of the sisters the majority of the time but I do think she's an enabler and doesn't see any wrong doing either but couldn't agree more half the stuff Eden has done if she was a man people would be coming at her for being a predator and grooming young kids.

It’s just so weird how she marketed all her content towards helping kids eat, like she even made a video specifically to tell parents to follow her on instagram to see her eat with me videos (that she doesn’t even bother doing half the time) and now she posts videos in her lingerie while answering sexual questions from the kids who follow her… Very strange

I can't wait for the day someone calls her out on all this because I find it really concerning. Kids do a lot more sex education at school these days so it is talked about to them at age appropriate times. I'd be horrified if I knew my 12 year old was getting advice like that from a 23 year old. She is grooming these kids, how many others have her number and have private talks with the Harvey’s

Reactions: 4
It's gross, if she wants to reply that much she should reply personally to the child and tell them, "I'm not the person you should be asking, please don't ask strangers things like this on the Internet. Your mam, sister, best friend, etc are the best people to talk to about this, not a stranger on the Internet." I can understand trying to normalise sex talk, but not to literal children that you have no connection with, that's just fucked up. Imagine if it was a 23 year old man giving out this advice🤢🤢🤢
Exactly and honestly I don't think she of all people should be giving sex talks regardless of if its to minors or not especially after admitting she's done it for money. That's so unsafe to be promoting you only have to watch a couple of tik toks by ex sex workers to hear how unsafe and violating it was and how much they regret it to know if she's out there saying she's eaten a hot dog for money kids are going to think it's fine and safe cause Eden has. Also the filming that drunk guy a few weeks back apart from a feeble attempt to say it was her friend she never address it and sorry now she's posted that SA video it's even worse because had that been a woman she filmed and they were later SA her laughing and mocking them would have looked so much worse but even that aside if anything happened to him it would look so bad on her because as usual she doesn't think about consequences or the influence she has because whilst she was lucky that nothing happened to that guy what about the next time? What happens when one of her young followers sees someone in a situation like that and laughs and mocks them and somethings either happened to them or happens to them? She actually boils my blood. She's a selfish, thoughtless prick who honestly needs to disappear from social media before she gets someone hurt or worse

I can't wait for the day someone calls her out on all this because I find it really concerning. Kids do a lot more sex education at school these days so it is talked about to them at age appropriate times. I'd be horrified if I knew my 12 year old was getting advice like that from a 23 year old. She is grooming these kids, how many others have her number and have private talks with the Harvey’s
THIS like there's no reason she should have any of these kids knowing her number or messaging them privately. That screams that she has something to hide and it's sinister

Reactions: 2
Maybe people need to start saying things on Facebook because that'll be where a lot of the parents are on and will see things. I won't allow my 12 year old on these things because of people like her it truly scares me that an influencer is behaving like this with children

Reactions: 5
I think she needs to put some serious thought into what direction her content is going in if this is her career. Is it eat with me, mental health, sexual health, makeup, fashion, day in the life's, transitions, qvc. Whiles it is probably doable to post all that stuff at the same time I don't think it's a wise decision when her target audience is children.

Reactions: 8
I think she needs to put some serious thought into what direction her content is going in if this is her career. Is it eat with me, mental health, sexual health, makeup, fashion, day in the life's, transitions, qvc. Whiles it is probably doable to post all that stuff at the same time I don't think it's a wise decision when her target audience is children.
Tbh I don't think it's doable for her to do all those things look how easily she grows bored of just one thing the very thing that made her popular

Reactions: 1
Here’s my opinion I’m probably wrong but as I am the one who called her out before… I feel as if she is doing this so I call her out again. Well if you do read this Harvey fans or family I have called her out once if you think her giving this type of advice to kids is normal then god knows. As a mother myself I was be so hurt that my child is confiding in someone else then me. Anyway morning everyone

Reactions: 2
Thing is she probably gets quite a few questions but why answer such personal and sexual ones?? If a man got a question about a young boy masturbating or their bits then everyone would be like “that’s guys a weirdo”. Like when she got sexual questions when she was with the kids, just ignore them. They’re not compulsory to answer. I mean on one hand, sex shouldn’t be such a taboo subject but on the other, teach younger kids to be more open with their parents or their doctors. That’s the best advice to anyone really! Won’t be long now until she messes up again, she’s very aware at the moment and even though she mentions it in a joke, she wants to be liked so I say hang tight guys, no doubt from around new year a new scandal will happen

767240EE-3ED4-4B06-A15E-19C0F4DB2740.png

Wasn’t aware yaz had a second account?
She’s also slightly adjusted the placement of her piercing
She listened to us after all😍😘

• Haha
  • Heart
The way her content is going will be down to the police station if she carries on her ways. What sort of management let's a grown woman groom underage girls maybe even boys as well, we don't know who is asking the questions. I think some of the questions that'd asked about her sex life are from men or boys. She is absolutely disgusting nothing more than a predator. The girl needs cancelled. The things that's happened in the last week are bad enough without all the other stuff she has done

Reactions: 4
The way her content is going will be down to the police station if she carries on her ways. What sort of management let's a grown woman groom underage girls maybe even boys as well, we don't know who is asking the questions. I think some of the questions that'd asked about her sex life are from men or boys. She is absolutely disgusting nothing more than a predator. The girl needs cancelled. The things that's happened in the last week are bad enough without all the other stuff she has done
I would already been thinking of going it’s sick the way she is with children she is grooming them if that is to help her account grow or get more views or for money she should not be talking to children under the age of 16 about anything like this if any man the age of 23 was doing this to a child then they would be called all sorts of names

Thought I posted this earlier. Eden's done a story on Instagram saying Cheryl basically harassed Eden Yaz and Freya. Offering to drive them places? I think that's what the small print means.

Again Eden thinks because the original creator said it's okay that it's okay.
I'm a bit late, still catching up but jesus, Eden is a wax melt 🙄

I'm gonna restate an opinion I had a few posts ago. Eden's now decided to post about her SA now as a SA victim my self I'm the last person who questions anyone brave enough to speak up, however she's a compulsive liar. If she can lie about little things there's nothing saying she wouldn't lie about the big things either.

There's also her quickness to film others whilst in a vulnerable state and finding it humorous. Wouldn't be funny if someone filmed her in her vulnerable state so why would she ever find humour in anyone else's vulnerability. To me that clarifies that she's nothing but a bully because who else would find humour in that other than a bully so she can preach "happy people don't hurt people" all she likes but shall we name a few more incidents where Eden has gone out of her way to hurt people..

1. The numerous times she's bragged about stalking and harassing her exes but she's so happy being single and doing her own thing but yet posts every day about an ex. Also the whole drugging one doesn't matter if it was Kalms drugging anyone is sick and twisted.

Her obsession with Dan pretty sure this is the one she cheated on with Marvin anyway but she's now expressed several times he's married now and living in America but then was on live days after the black friday incident once again slating him and rolling her eyes at the fact when he came back from America after visiting his now wife he spoke different.

Her obsession with Marvin says she doesn't love him but how she'd still bed him but always talking about how he's an alcoholic and this and that and making derogatory comments and insisting on always pointing out he's black and was her grandads carer.

There's also a video she made where she joked about punching an ex for his snoring or something to that effect but found physical violence funny then too.

2. Posts videos about all the lovely things she does for her mum and dad but multiple times has said on lives about her mums drinking and been a witch about it

Now we all don't like Yaz but the videos the other day where her and Acer and Callie were ganging up on Yaz were disgusting. Because kids absorb behaviours and no doubt will think that's okay and start doing it to other kids and will eventually be called out as bullies as that's what it is. She also has a habit of making personal digs a lot towards her sisters and it goes beyond just sibling banter she's often vicious with her words and you can see how much it hurts both Freya and Yaz sometimes

Freya now for someone who does so much for Eden you'd think Eden would appreciate her more instead she makes jibes at her constantly the suggesting she was crazy whilst on the CIN live showed more of the real Eden. After all anyone who can lie about her sister having a panic attack for better seats and then make comments like that doesn't care about mental health unless it's hers because God forbid anyone attack Eden because she has mental health she's allowed to mock everyone else's though

3. The most important I feel when it comes to Eden's happy people don't hurt people mantra. Where was that logic when she was sexting Dan Spragg knowing full well he was in a relationship. Where was that logic when he was telling her he'd leave Chloe for her. Because I'm pretty sure her actions there would have hurt Chloe doesn't matter that Chloe decided to stay with the loser Eden still hurt her by being a home wrecking slag with no thoughts about how she was hurting others by what she was doing

And that's just scratching the surface when it comes to Eden hurting people. So Eden because I know you read this duck off. You're not happy and have no right to call anyone Tattle or elsewhere losers or sad people when you are the worst for hurting people

Reactions: 12
Cali didn't say anything to Yaz. It was only Acer who was saying things. I agree with the rest

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.