Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah, what a thread. I only stumbled upon this by accident but definitely sticking around now 👋🏻
I have never really followed her but I often see her pop up on my FYP - and she’s always given me creep vibes.. I always feel like she’s constantly jumping on trends to keep herself relevant.. don’t even get me started with the ‘Eat with me’ 😂

Reactions: 10
So at what point is Eden going to tell her followers to not come and give me hate 😂 nah I’m joking if your reading this my darling it doesn’t phase me at all. I think it’s slowly died down now though thank goodness. I can’t see anything she has put as she’s blocked me. I’ve been put in the naughty corner and fed to the mini Harvey’s…
She's not. Even though she pretends & has said several times if she sees her follows hating on people she would block them. I commented on her video last night saying her fans were in your live harassing you and pretending to be related to her & got blocked

Reactions: 1
Who called the yaz sting a cringe your amazing post 😂😂😂 cos you got a bingo shes done it

Doing not sting ***
I mentioned it haha and then Eden posted one yesterday or this morning haha was crying laughing down the phone to my friend about it lol it's sad how well we can call their strategies now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's actually quite sad how pretty she was before she messed with her face. It's mad how many people must follow eden but just to watch her fall since people posted about her tattle thread there's been quite a few come over. She is not as well liked as she thinks at all

Reactions: 4

Quick let's record my face because I'm not acting honest...
She makes me hate David Attenborough how fake she is all the time about him. Him and Dick Van Dyke are two of my childhood comforts but the over acting from Eden gives me the ick it's pathetic why start recording that other than to show how over dramatic you are. Instead of fake crying you could have used that phone of yours and googled but no that wouldn't have got you any attention now would it

Also... I'm late on this but am I the only one thinking it's absolutely vile to give someone your piss to drink?.. Ex military or not that's just vile

She makes me hate David Attenborough how fake she is all the time about him. Him and Dick Van Dyke are two of my childhood comforts but the over acting from Eden gives me the ick it's pathetic why start recording that other than to show how over dramatic you are. Instead of fake crying you could have used that phone of yours and googled but no that wouldn't have got you any attention now would it
That's exactly what I thought, would have taken the same amount of time to just Google it than open your camera and sort your face to cry on camera 🙄

View attachment 881825
I genuinely did think this was yazmin.
my bad.
I am screaming!!!

Why didnt she just google it
Exactly my thoughts! So she heard the news, went onto tiktok and started recording herself and then proceeded to tell her Mam to check, acting like she never checked before recording herself and the crying as well lmaooooo! 😅. Why didn't she just check after she'd been told?.. The amount of tit that comes out her mouth man!

• Haha

Also... I'm late on this but am I the only one thinking it's absolutely vile to give someone your piss to drink?.. Ex military or not that's just vile

That's exactly what I thought, would have taken the same amount of time to just Google it than open your camera and sort your face to cry on camera 🙄
It gets worse he said as well he pisses in glass and puts it in the fridge and gives it to Yaz and let's her think it's wine the man is gross and he also made Eden eat dog food.

• Wow
It gets worse he said as well he pisses in glass and puts it in the fridge and gives it to Yaz and let's her think it's wine the man is gross and he also made Eden eat dog food.
That's borderline abusive surely? That's what you hear in the biographys of people who were abused as kids and were made to eat non edible things and drink piss. If someone did that to me I wouldn't be sat there laughing about it I wouldn't be in the same house as them.

That's borderline abusive surely? That's what you hear in the biographys of people who were abused as kids and were made to eat non edible things and drink piss. If someone did that to me I wouldn't be sat there laughing about it I wouldn't be in the same house as them.
Exactly my thoughts it's gross behaviour

Blessing the thread with Eden eyefucking the camera like she always does thinking she’s some kind of hottie, bless her but the last two images? I couldn’t imagine being a lad being down on her if she looks like that from above 💀

Attachments

Blessing the thread with Eden eyefucking the camera like she always does thinking she’s some kind of hottie, bless her but the last two images? I couldn’t imagine being a lad being down on her if she looks like that from above 💀
I don't need any more nightmares thanks 🤣🤣

• Haha
I genuinely would consider divorce if my husband pulled things like this on me. Genuine psycho behaviour. Although she probably knew what he was like when she first met him. He reminds me of one of my dads creepy pals, long divorced from his wife, got sacked on the job for watching p*rn
Definately lee type characteristics

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.