Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan just spoke about the connect live and she’s hit the nail on the head. She said it was meant to be a positive live for a good cause and all they did was used it as an excuse to bash on other influencers. Felt so bad for her, she seems so deflated but lots of people supporting her in the comments and realising Eden is a massive liar and will only do what makes her popular. Would love if bigger influencers started to call Eden out

Reactions: 10
Shan just spoke about the connect live and she’s hit the nail on the head. She said it was meant to be a positive live for a good cause and all they did was used it as an excuse to bash on other influencers. Felt so bad for her, she seems so deflated but lots of people supporting her in the comments and realising Eden is a massive liar and will only do what makes her popular. Would love if bigger influencers started to call Eden out
Like I said earlier SITC will be interesting next weekend as ryan and shan plus eden and others from the live will be there

Reactions: 1
Eden's only hard behind a screen. If she's nasty to Shan at the event everyone will see her for who she really is.

Reactions: 4
I just watched Shan's live for 5 minutes and I just feel sorry for her. Shes so polite and well spoken. She says she doesn't let it bother her. But for a group of people to sit and cheer, laugh, clap because someone said they didn't like you. It's sad

Reactions: 5
lol, I’m sorry what. Her video saying she doesn’t agree with bullying and cancel culture? So what did she do in the charity live? She egged Manrika on for information on who she disliked and acted like an immature little child once Manrika answered. She freely expressed herself who she disliked without hesitation on the outcome of it with a lame excuse. If she had a good enough reason like they’d fallen out, then that might’ve been okay but Shan’s done nothing wrong to her. Eden is just being a bumlick because the Mcgloughin girls were there and Eden knows they’ve all fallen out etc.. she also slated molly mae which is also known as bullying when the girls in the background were like “I agree I agree”.. but hey, she don’t believe in either of them.. a few months later.. she’s doing it herself.. hypocrite

Reactions: 7
She's making me so angry. I have never ever came across such a manipulative narcissistic liar in my full life. She is rotten to the core. She doesn't deserve any of this platform.

Reactions: 9
How polite of Eden in her latest Instagram story, telling everybody how someone from the management deletes the comments before she gets to see them becuase of her ✨mental health✨ and telling people in her DM’s who are messaging her to say about blocking and deleting comments to “shut the duck up”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How polite of Eden in her latest Instagram story, telling everybody how someone from the management deletes the comments before she gets to see them becuase of her ✨mental health✨ and telling people in her DM’s who are messaging her to say about blocking and deleting comments to “shut the duck up”
Connect management, I already felt like they weren't good person after the sus house scandal but the charity live confirmed it. Encourage the boys to spray each other in the face with fire extinguishers. They had to be told in the comments how unsafe it was. There wasn't an ounce of professionalism from them.

Reactions: 2
Boohoo, get the violins out for Eden Alicia Harvey 🎻 comments take a toll on her mental health so she needs her comments sorted by her management, well has she ever stopped to think that maybe she should stop being a two faced hypocritical immature manipulative gas lighting little witch? Then the comments wouldn’t happen🙃

Reactions: 7
Baffles me how many people blow smoke up her arse and give her this god type complex. I don't give a tit about her mental health. It's not an excuse for being a crappy toxic person.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but imagine still having a lamb toy from when you was a baby and STILL sucking your thumb at the big age of 23 because of ✨anxiety✨.. I still have the blanket from when I was a baby, but it’s in a baby box for memories. I don’t sleep with it or suck my thumb with it. I can’t imagine how much that little lamb stinks. I bet it’s never been washed. Can you imagine the smell? Omg I can’t. It’s no wonder she’s still treated like a baby when she acts like one.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but imagine still having a lamb toy from when you was a baby and STILL sucking your thumb at the big age of 23 because of ✨anxiety✨.. I still have the blanket from when I was a baby, but it’s in a baby box for memories. I don’t sleep with it or suck my thumb with it. I can’t imagine how much that little lamb stinks. I bet it’s never been washed. Can you imagine the smell? Omg I can’t. It’s no wonder she’s still treated like a baby when she acts like one.
I don't want to imagine the smell because she looks like she stinks.

• Haha
She's just fell for one of them people that comment saying Castle fantasy and then she's just said thank you for some reason it's not coming up for me 😆

• Haha
She's making me so angry. I have never ever came across such a manipulative narcissistic liar in my full life. She is rotten to the core. She doesn't deserve any of this platform.
This! I find so many of the ‘creators narcissistic & manipulative.

Just because they have a big following doesn’t mean they are a decent person but they take it as that, they become superior to everyone else (in their mind).

Yaz‘s fake emotional videos, the one crying about her husbands dyslexia, I had to rewatch as I genuinely thought it was a parody. My husband is dyslexic and i empathise but I have never cried about it.
And her ambiguous ex drug addition that she will not say what drug, I am so sorry if this offends or touches a nerve with anyone… but I question it’s authenticity and wonder if it’s totally exaggerated in the same way Eden does with her many many issues to make them even more relatable

I reckon you could do trauma bingo with them, between yaz and Eden they have experienced every trauma possible but they are the best that’s why god made it tough for them!

Reactions: 9
So… let’s address a few things here 1) 60 times a day I messaged mate please it wasn’t and also I asked for you to come to a vape party as a special guest which I was willing to pay for 3) yes I had respect for you until I seen that. So sweetheart don’t flatter yourself. You typed that comment it’s as simple as that.

Boohoo, get the violins out for Eden Alicia Harvey 🎻 comments take a toll on her mental health so she needs her comments sorted by her management, well has she ever stopped to think that maybe she should stop being a two faced hypocritical immature manipulative gas lighting little witch? Then the comments wouldn’t happen🙃
who’s the management deleting comments. Sounds like a job yaz would enjoy. Wouldn’t be surprised if she did it for her

She’s backtracked about what got said with Shan. I wonder if she will backtrack about what she’s said with Molly Mae

Never spoke to yaz in my life and she’s blocked me 😂🙏🏼
I find great satisfaction in them knowing who I am.
I’m glad they know I can see right through them so they block me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.