Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan just spoke about the connect live and she’s hit the nail on the head. She said it was meant to be a positive live for a good cause and all they did was used it as an excuse to bash on other influencers. Felt so bad for her, she seems so deflated but lots of people supporting her in the comments and realising Eden is a massive liar and will only do what makes her popular. Would love if bigger influencers started to call Eden out
Oooh where was this that Shan spoke about it was it a live?

Reactions: 1
I miss everything haha what was said just been in Eden's live just as she was saying I don't not like Shan I've never said I do I don't know her
People were just asking her if she new about it and she just said she did and it was sad that a charity live which should be positive turned into a bashing thing. She wishes people would form their own opinions of her and not say they don't like her because their friends don't. She was really nice about it

Eden just said on her live whilst talking about how cringy she was on YouTube pre TikTok 'I was so sad it was so gay'....... is she serious??????? How isn't she cancelled

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I screenrecorded her slagging her ex Dan off saying how gay it was that she always wanted to do YouTube videos and how she manifested her fame. Apparently Dan became cringe because he moved to America and would come back and say candy and gas station. Yet you still make hundreds of videos about him you obsessed freak

What a skank. "I'm not going to wash my hands because I've not done my lip liner but I'm going to wipe"

Reactions: 6
I screenrecorded her slagging her ex Dan off saying how gay it was that she always wanted to do YouTube videos and how she manifested her fame. Apparently Dan became cringe because he moved to America and would come back and say candy and gas station. Yet you still make hundreds of videos about him you obsessed freak
Soooo glad you've screen recorded that! What grown ass woman is using that as a slur! She needs to grow the duck up and educate her pathetic privileged narcissistic self!

Reactions: 4
Shes completely missing the point.... Victims are entitled to make light of THEIR OWN trauma! Her making a joke out of someone's else's DV is disgusting and so offensive!!

Also Yaz asking her infant several times 'Wolf have you just drank out the mop bucket' whilst not watching him and paying all her attention to being on live with Eden..... priorities!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did someone message soph about her saying about the money that they made as if she's out with her tonight does she not know ?

😂😂 yaz if your reading this sweetheart don’t bother messaging me about a wax melt collab hun. 🙈 leave it out honestly 😂!. And harrasing her and Freya for months 😏

Reactions: 2
I can guarantee everyone one of them read here as well.

😂😂 yaz if your reading this sweetheart don’t bother messaging me about a wax melt collab hun. 🙈 leave it out honestly 😂!. And harrasing her and Freya for months 😏
Doesn't seem like they would need harassing for months considering yaz is always accepting and prompting wax melts. Eden literally tells everyone to messaged her sisters for them

I can guarantee everyone one of them read here as well.

Doesn't seem like they would need harassing for months considering yaz is always accepting and prompting wax melts. Eden literally tells everyone to messaged her sisters for them
She said on her live "oh you can go make a thread about that" when she was having a wee on live so she definitely reads here

Came across her live on fyp about 2 HR ago an then just seen it again getting everyone to help her sort her outfit then soon as she is ready just ends live no thanks for gifts an advice no nothing rude 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.