Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity? CELEBRITY? She ain’t no celebrity. bleeping hell. She’s just someone who’s “known” by under 16s on TikTok.. she only got verified because she wouldn’t shut up about it and her tit management got it for me, she literally forced that so much it’s so cringe. Gives me the ICK. I still stand by the fact she used the charity live to get noticed more and get more followers, and she begged to go on the news twice so she was “known”.
How dare you she manifested it. She told herself daily it was going to happen and she was blessed with it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine her encouraging Acer to tell everyone at school she's a celebrity and his teacher looks her up sees this tit show. iM a CeLeBrItY

Reactions: 4
Oh dear claiming it’s because she wouldn’t sell my wax melts… waking up to this is just shows me what kind of person you are. Babe believe me your management will be receiving an email to your management and also the real reason why I outed your sister. Good morning everyone else Though

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh dear claiming it’s because she wouldn’t sell my wax melts… waking up to this is just shows me what kind of person you are. Babe believe me your management will be receiving an email to your management and also the real reason why I outed your sister. Good morning everyone else Though
Yaz is so sure of everything like Eden can do no wrong. Yaz she terrorises all of you 😂 we see your expressions lmao yet you arse lick her so bad. Yaz go do a face mask ya stubbly mess and have a day of being an internet warrior for your sister. They call this work 😭😂

Reactions: 10
This thread is moving so fast I struggle to keep up (mainly because I have to load the website 3 or 4 times before it will work, does anyone else have that issue?) but does that mean you’re the cheryfloyd page or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?

Reactions: 2
w
Classic gas lighting/ narcy behaviour! They haven’t done anything wrong but it’s a smear campaign by someone who’s wax melts we wouldn’t sell 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Yaz is so annoying!!! How has she got the time to get this involved.

Even if this accusation was true… Hil-aire that in the space of 48 hrs her beloved sis dropped 3 clangers in addition to the early 2021 nonsense. Has back tracked on who her target market is/was, evidence available from her publicity stunts in the Kent local news in the thick of the panny re: her eat with me etc. it’s the contradiction and stubbornness for me. I actually feel bewildered that at 22/23 her friend network revolves around such a vapid way of life. The competition between these ‘influencers’ is just urghhhh . I was having the time of my life at that age and it wasn’t focused on material items and money and I loved my mates they were my world. Also I learnt to earn respect from other people not just assume it and worked feckin hard. I wouldn’t swap places, regardless of what the so called lifestyle can give ya for the world. Well, I’d probably like some of the dosh so I could move to a place where I wouldn’t have to be near any twats 🤣🤣😊😊

Reactions: 5
Kinda sickening how quickly Yaz / Eden jump to publicly attack, ruin or slate defenceless people/ families / small businesses who aren’t in the spot light like they are with their masses of followers between them just to save their pointless dried out ‘careers’! (for an example;; when they kept getting called out for the maddie situation so they blasted on Instagram PRIVATE screenshots between maddies mum expressing concerns about her daughter following Eden to Eden’s sister while Eden still facetimed her and Maddie still had Eden’s mum commenting stuff on Maddie’s posts even when maddies mum said she wanted it all to stop and that she was worried?.. I also remember the sister coming across really rude to Maddies mum anyway.. It just didn’t look good on their half.

Another sickening thing Eden does is the whole kind act thing, she thinks she can get away without having to apologise or be held accountable for her crappy behaviour because she’s brainwashed so many kids into thinking that it’s okay to duck up and not be perfect but what she doesn’t realise is her behaviour isn’t perfect it’s gross and toxic.. And crying to the camera every time you get caught out wont work.

Last edited:
I imagine they are really hard to be friends with because they seem so arrogant and self righteous. What confirmed it for me was when Yaz did a video calling out her friends for ‘watching her videos and seeing her struggle’ but not reaching out to see if she was ok and how she could never do that to someone.

You’re a grown adult, that’s not how you communicate!! By posting a public video and then moaning you didn’t get the attention you wanted from it, get real! If she genuinely needed her friends and got in touch DIRECT I am sure they would be there for her, but the arrogance of expecting them to be sat around waiting for her to post a video is ridiculous, if you can’t be bothered to message them direct why should they respond to your video direct?

Also she really thinks she looks like kourtney kardashian, she looks absolutely nothing like her stop trying to make it happen…

Reactions: 7
I imagine they are really hard to be friends with because they seem so arrogant and self righteous. What confirmed it for me was when Yaz did a video calling out her friends for ‘watching her videos and seeing her struggle’ but not reaching out to see if she was ok and how she could never do that to someone.

You’re a grown adult, that’s not how you communicate!! By posting a public video and then moaning you didn’t get the attention you wanted from it, get real! If she genuinely needed her friends and got in touch DIRECT I am sure they would be there for her, but the arrogance of expecting them to be sat around waiting for her to post a video is ridiculous, if you can’t be bothered to message them direct why should they respond to your video direct?

Also she really thinks she looks like kourtney kardashian, she looks absolutely nothing like her stop trying to make it happen…
😬😩😭😭😭😭 😂 are they both suffering with an identity crisis? The hair being a personality trait, gate keeping the colour green and don’t forget being a Megan Fox not-look-a-like. They both exist in an echo chamber of delusional self-affirmations 😂

• Haha

Literally, did you see Yaz in that orange jump suit thing the other day? She screamed American prison convict energy at me

Just needs the hat and number then it’s a complete fit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally, did you see Yaz in that orange jump suit thing the other day? She screamed American prison convict energy at me

Just needs the hat and number then it’s a complete fit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

also UMPA LUMPA vibes

@Bouquet23 😂😂😂 it’s like when Dean Gaffney said he gets mistaken for David Gandy - yeah ok 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Yaz always looks so old and haggard. All those years of drug abuse has aged her unkindly and she only makes it worse slapping on makeup and tan it ages her so much

Finally I can post videos… 😏 I was going to start doing comment videos but nah I’ll concentrate on my petition and my weight loss journey. I’m so shocked with the amount of comments from these people they are really brain washed aren’t they?

Reactions: 1
If Yaz has such a problem with wax's melts why does Eden tell everyone to contact her about them & send them to her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.