Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she harasses her ex’s is so weird. I’m actually dating Marvin’s nephew and I asked him if his uncle Marvin knows he’s being posted all over tiktok and he said no 😂🙄 she’s an absolute creep
Oh shut up really. Eugh does he know how much she fetishsises him too and how she refers to him as Marvin my grandads carer the black one with gold tooth and how he's still so in love with her

Reactions: 4
Oh shut up really. Eugh does he know how much she fetishsises him too and how she refers to him as Marvin my grandads carer the black one with gold tooth and how he's still so in love with her
Yeah I did tell him to tell Marvin because she always says “he knows and he’s fine with it” even his nephew was so shocked to see what she was posting 😭 I also told him to ask him how he feels about her referring to him as “the black one”😩

Reactions: 2
If Eden was my best friend and I was a mother with a full time job and she outed me like she did last night saying I didn’t support her enough and I made her feel like she wasn’t enough and how I did basically sex work. She would be in the bleeping bin but I think Sofia will stick around because it looks like she only has her kids and Eden and Freya but trust me I’d be fuming and she would know about it too.
I have actually seen Sofia post with a few other girls I think she does have other friends probably half the reason Eden is so cruel about her I imagine! I don't think the reason she is sticking around because she has no friends as she's does seem to have some other than Eden and Freya so my guess is that if what Eden is saying is true and Sofia is unsupportive bla bla bla then maybe Sofia isn't very " on it" with the tiktok malarkey and is actually in the dark and unaware about anything that has been said or outed about her! Because I can't imagine ANYONE who knows their supposed best friend is saying that kind of stuff about them would stick around

Reactions: 3
Yeah I did tell him to tell Marvin because she always says “he knows and he’s fine with it” even his nephew was so shocked to see what she was posting 😭 I also told him to ask him how he feels about her referring to him as “the black one”😩
She's always making digs about him being an alcoholic too

I wonder what being supportive is in Eden’s eyes. Probably doesn’t feel like Sofia’s invested enough in Eden’s world. Because she has actual Priorities like having kids and doesn’t want her shoving a camera in her face or around her house 24/7

The way she harasses her ex’s is so weird. I’m actually dating Marvin’s nephew and I asked him if his uncle Marvin knows he’s being posted all over tiktok and he said no 😂🙄 she’s an absolute creep
She spoke about Marvin last night too said she didn't even love him but would invite him round for sex again.

I wonder what being supportive is in Eden’s eyes. Probably doesn’t feel like Sofia’s invested enough in Eden’s world. Because she has actual Priorities like having kids and doesn’t want her shoving a camera in her face or around her house 24/7
Also I think Sofia has a fella and Eden probably hates that

Reactions: 1
She seems like that type of person. Everyone around her has a family and love life. She gives off only child energy tbh😂

Who in their right mind would stay friends with Eden knowing full well what she has said about them. I know I wouldn't! I would be going mental if someone accused me of basically being a sex worker when I have children and a job!! Within 24 hours Eden has called her a tit friend in-front of thousands of people, slagged her off, outed her for doing sex work knowing she's a mother and then after all of that uses her DV past ( which BTW I have looked and there is no trace of it on Sofia's socials tiktok at all so it's obviously something quite personal that Sofia doesn't openly talk about ) as an excuse to try get her out of a crappy situation she caused herself

I know the screenrecordings was sent about the other people but has anyone sent the stuff to sfia about the money thing as I can't imagine she would be happy with that on social media

Reactions: 1
I know the screenrecordings was sent about the other people but has anyone sent the stuff to sfia about the money thing as I can't imagine she would be happy with that on social media
NO to be honest didn't even think of sending it to her

She's basically just admitted she doesn't give a duck even about her followers 😂 anyone who still supports her at this point is honestly mad. She preached she was this 'mental health' advocate all throughout lockdown just so she could build a vulnerable platform only too drop the lot of them now she's back in the real world going too all these posh events that she thinks she'll be recognised at. It's a shame though because I've never seen any other influencer post themselves being photographed by papps before lmao! R u not embaaaraaaseddd Eden???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s hilarious she thinks she’s flexing with all these Tik toks about how she doesn’t care and f you basically
But Eden. Your comments are still off

Don’t be shy turn them on.
Na didn’t think so

Reactions: 5

More like how arrogant are you and your sister to believe you can say what the duck you want and there won't be any consequences because she's Eden Harvz and your Yaz Hadfield and you're allowed to do and say whatever you want no matter how out of order it is because she's got a blue tick and you suck the tit out of her ass.
Imagine Yaz reacting to someone making dark humour about her husbands traumas …

Reactions: 5
"God has a plan and puts the best ones through the toughest stuff"

This. This shite is so toxic and implies bad things only happen to people who can cope. I bleeping hate it and she needs to duck off

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.