Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait till she’s brave enough to turn those comments back on since she wants to continue acting like nothing has happened 😌

Reactions: 8
Yaz and Lee just done the pen throwing into a cup thing couples are doing and Lee dared Yaz to snog his mum and got excited when it went in. What's this family's obsession with stuff like that

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She posted this on her insta
She's based the majority of her content off helping people with eating disorders eat & claiming they can't live without her? She choose to become this mental health advocate. More manipulating and narcissistic tactics trying to convince people they will have the best adventure of their lives following her. Eden love you barely leave your bedroom.

She's gaslighting people. Oh sorry I'm not perfect and say the wrong things. Sorry I talk about sex and masturbation. There's a time & place for all these things, it's not when she's eating, or with the kids, it's not on a live for children in need.

When you decide to become a influencer you hold some responsibility for the things you post. If she didn't want to have any accountability she should have stayed in a taxi office.

Reactions: 9
She's based the majority of her content off helping people with eating disorders eat & claiming they can't live without her? She choose to become with mental health advocate. More manipulating and narcissistic tactics trying to convince people they will have the best adventure of their lives following her. Eden love you barely leave your bedroom.

She's gaslighting people. Oh sorry I'm not perfect and say the wrong things. Sorry I talk about sex and masturbation. There's a time & place for all these things, it's not when she's eating, or with the kids, it's not on a live for children in need.

When you decide to become a influencer you hold some responsibility for the things you post. If she didn't want to have any accountability she should have stayed in a taxi office.
Wonder how her mum feels knowing thinking of her dead grandad helps her orgasm

Reactions: 3
Wonder how her mum feels knowing thinking of her dead grandad helps her orgasm
I don't think it was that he helps her she was asking them if they've ever thought of something inappropriate during a orgasm and she said she's thought of her grandad a few times. One of the guys said he's imagined Matt Lucas 😂

Still why would you ever admit to that
I don't think it was that he helps her she was asking them if they've ever thought of something inappropriate during a orgasm and she said she's thought of her grandad a few times. One of the guys said he's imagined Matt Lucas 😂

Reactions: 4
She posted this on her insta
Lmao is she forgetting that she’s the one who promised all the lonely kids that she would make sure they have a ‘eat with me’ every single night… She didn’t have to say that and get their hopes up, she only done it because she was desperate for followers and now she can’t handle the followers she’s been given.

If it was Eden’s way she would want her following to be all males as she’s that type of girl. She doesn’t even deserve the followers she’s been given, they’re all so brainwashed!

I’d love to know what she meant with the whole “me and my best friend ate a hot dog for £50”.. does she mean sexual? Oral? As she used the phrase very lightly “a hotdog”

I’d love to know what she meant with the whole “me and my best friend ate a hot dog for £50”.. does she mean sexual? Oral? As she used the phrase very lightly “a hotdog”
She meant dick she even said before she said it oh I can't say it out loud then did the hand gesture for a blowjob and said it was a hot dog

She meant dick she even said before she said it oh I can't say it out loud then did the hand gesture for a blowjob and said it was a hot dog
So she basically did sex work? Where she gave a blowjob for £50? Give it a few months when TikTok dies down, she will 100000% be on OnlyFans..

Reactions: 6
So basically she’s admitted to a form of prostitution? Great role model that. If Yaz and Eden do read these threads I hope they realise their tit does stink and they’re not amazing. They’re both that insecure they need constant reassurance from people they’ll never meet online.
Also I find it funny how she started to slag off Molly Mae when other influencers were invited to her PLT nights and she wasn’t. A bit bitter there Eden hun??

So she basically did sex work? Where she gave a blowjob for £50? Give it a few months when TikTok dies down, she will 100000% be on OnlyFans..
I mean I could be wrong but it's the way she said it and gestures not sure if I got a screen recording of that part I'll have to have a look

I mean I could be wrong but it's the way she said it and gestures not sure if I got a screen recording of that part I'll have to have a look
Yeah that’s why I was confused and had to ask. The gestures she made whilst saying it gave the impression it was sexual. But I was just confused. The last 24 hours have blown up haven’t they?! But I should also say, Shan is aware of what Eden said..

Yeah that’s why I was confused and had to ask. The gestures she made whilst saying it gave the impression it was sexual. But I was just confused. The last 24 hours have blown up haven’t they?! But I should also say, Shan is aware of what Eden said..
Oh how do you know Shan is aware? I mean I'm not shocked I did message her the video but she hasn't seen my message yet lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.