Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED THE CONNECT MANAGEMENT CHILDREN IN NEED LIVE OR WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SCROLL BACK TO THE PREVIOUS THREAD TO FIND EDEN'S PARTS.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

More like how arrogant are you and your sister to believe you can say what the duck you want and there won't be any consequences because she's Eden Harvz and your Yaz Hadfield and you're allowed to do and say whatever you want no matter how out of order it is because she's got a blue tick and you suck the tit out of her ass.

Reactions: 12

More like how arrogant are you and your sister to believe you can say what the duck you want and there won't be any consequences because she's Eden Harvz and your Yaz Hadfield and you're allowed to do and say whatever you want no matter how out of order it is because she's got a blue tick and you suck the tit out of her ass.
They’re the only family I know to make a joke out of DV then have their sister upload a Ricky Gervais quote 😂😂😂 Yeah because that makes everything fine then

Reactions: 8
Aww okay we should just let Eden joke about mental health, murders, domestic abuse, fantasising about her grandad when she's having an orgasm, harassing her exs, manipulating anyone that calls her out. Jokes make people laugh. Nobody apart from Eden's 14 year olds are laughing. And 14 year olds still have a bedtime and need told when to go for a shower. They don't have the brain capacity.

What do you call Lee & Yaz? Smelly junkies and tit parents. Hahahaha. So funny. Dark humour.

I don't think Ricky was meaning let's all laugh at domestic violence.

Reactions: 23
Iv never came across anyone who finds it as hard to admit they were wrong. It's not hard to say you messed up

Reactions: 4
It’s fantastic they managed to raise £15,000 for the live but the hilarious thing is they actually pledged and thought they’d raise 50,000 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eden is so tired still today and the whole of connect management from the live last night of being absolute trouble making two faced immature people. How is Eden so shattered when she was only there for 3 hours? 😂

Reactions: 1
My best part of the whole live was towards the end this morning when that Lauren came on dressed as Bella and had another princess with her and they was singing loads of Disney songs 😆.that was the only thing that was good for kids

Reactions: 2
My best part of the whole live was towards the end this morning when that Lauren came on dressed as Bella and had another princess with her and they was singing loads of Disney songs 😆.that was the only thing that was good for kids
I mean they were all acting like kids screeching over each other, setting off fire extinguishers, cheering and laughing when Eden slagged people off, pulling hair and getting catty

Reactions: 1
Oh, here we go..
She really said here have a video showing how awful I've had it because it shows I'm allowed to use dark humour because of my trauma and by posting this you'll all forget I'm a bleep who went on a charity live and slagged people off and also joked about domestic violence but that's okay because the original poster said it’s fine and now you can't hold me accountable because you'll look like you're attacking someone whose posted about being assaulted

Reactions: 16
Eden doing what she does best, when she fucks up and knows she’s fucked up. She brings out the attention seeking sounds and tries to make everybody feel sorry for her. If that is what happened to her (I don’t know when she’s telling the truth anymore as she lies so much) then that’s awful, but to use that to your advantage when you’re in the wrong isn’t the way to do it. I wonder if she would’ve made the same video given what happened yesterday? I doubt it. The attention seeking and feeling sorry for myself don’t work well with me. Not anymore.

Reactions: 11
Why the duck is she posting about that again? Oh let's deflect and remind everyone I was sexually assaulted once so people forget all the tit Iv said the last few days. No. If she wants to raise awareness for sexual assault and harassment in the work place do it when she's not being called out. Another classic manipulation tactic from Eden.

Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she posting about that again? Oh let's deflect and remind everyone I was sexually assaulted once so people forget all the tit Iv said the last few days. No. If she wants to raise awareness for sexual assault and harassment in the work place do it when she's not being called out. Another classic manipulation tactic from Eden.
Convenient that she's posted now when she's being called out and people want her to be held accountable for what's she's said

Reactions: 5
What I’m so confused, she said she couldn’t go because she looked up the wrong road or something and it was 3 hours away rather than 10mins or something… she said this in a video that’s now been deleted… everyone in the comments were saying how she’s lying because in her live she said she wasn’t going because she had a cold?!? But she did end up going? I think she needs to take a break from social because it seems like she’s spiralling and losing who she is… or is this real Eden coming out?

Reactions: 4
Convenient that she's posted now when she's being called out and people want her to be held accountable for what's she's said
Thought exactly the same thing. I’m not surprised at all. But she obviously knows she’s messed up or else her comments would be on. The sad thing is in a day or two she will go back to normal and no one will call her out again and her fans will go back to brown nosing

Reactions: 5
Just seen the video and jumped on here 😂 wtf is she doing. I’m losing respect for her the way she’s acting it’s not that i want to dislike her but like wtf.
Clearly trying to distract everyone and have the sympathy back onto her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.