Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how do you know Shan is aware? I mean I'm not shocked I did message her the video but she hasn't seen my message yet lol
£400!! I don’t know where I kept getting £50 from. That’s outrageous, I don’t mean it horrible but half the things she answered, she could’ve easily avoided for her own sake and got egged or floured instead. She did it for the pure banter and for everybody in the room to be like “oh my god”. When I didn’t find it funny at all. Especially when it’s about a children charity. The way she avoided the whole “what tiktoker have you sexted?” Like it isn’t obviously it’s either AJ or Dan Spragg but she chose to get egged instead. Pathetic. The things I’m most shocked about was the fact she said she got 40k from a brand deal and spends £500 on deliveroo. That’s outrageous. She could be saving for a home or getting a driving license with that.

How I know is, she commented on a live I was on earlier mentioning it 😭

Reactions: 5
I didn’t see the live but that’s that’s way worse than what I expected it to be… What the duck

The unaware parents of these kids who idolise Eden need to see this 😬

Maddie was so lucky she got out of all of this before it got this bad
She also made a joke about was the question about what celebrity had been inside of her or in her dms

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So I feel that it's okay to joke about your own trauma if that helps you cope better, I went through dv and sometimes ill joke about what I went through but to joke about what someone else went through is a different "humour". I may be a bit behind on the conversation but wanted to put that out there 😂

Reactions: 6
£400!! I don’t know where I kept getting £50 from. That’s outrageous, I don’t mean it horrible but half the things she answered, she could’ve easily avoided for her own sake and got egged or floured instead. She did it for the pure banter and for everybody in the room to be like “oh my god”. When I didn’t find it funny at all. Especially when it’s about a children charity. The way she avoided the whole “what tiktoker have you sexted?” Like it isn’t obviously it’s either AJ or Dan Spragg but she chose to get egged instead. Pathetic. The things I’m most shocked about was the fact she said she got 40k from a brand deal and spends £500 on deliveroo. That’s outrageous. She could be saving for a home or getting a driving license with that.

How I know is, she commented on a live I was on earlier mentioning it 😭
To be honest I thought she said £50 as well and she liked the attention same with she didn't have to answer who her least favourite tik tokker was or what was the worst brand she's worked with.

Oh what was said?

Reactions: 2
Remember a couple of months ago when Brooke and Beth tried to expose her and she was sending them voice notes crying & offering them money to stop

Reactions: 8
Remember a couple of months ago when Brooke and Beth tried to expose her and she was sending them voice notes crying & offering them money to stop
Well according to a few comments on Cheryl's post they aren't the only ones she's tried to buy off or guilt into deleting stuff

• Wow
To be honest I thought she said £50 as well and she liked the attention same with she didn't have to answer who her least favourite tik tokker was or what was the worst brand she's worked with.

Oh what was said?
Obviously Manrika threw Issy Oakley under the bus too, which wasn’t appreciated or accepted either. Edens reaction to that was absolutely disgusting too. I don’t understand how connect management even allowed all of that to happen? It’s not exactly professional is it? I can’t remember who’s live it was but I remember seeing Shan saying she knew what Eden had said.. we all know Eden only said Shan because the other girls were there and wanted to bum lick them baring in mind she said the other day how loud and always on the go they always are. I think I gathered that for myself last night, whenever they were on the screen.. I had to turn it down.. everybody under that management I have a strong dislike too now.

Imagine her mum who told everyone she would never ever do anything like only fans watching the live and finding out she sucked cock for money. There wasn't any reason to tell people Sofia done it too.

Reactions: 7
She's based the majority of her content off helping people with eating disorders eat & claiming they can't live without her? She choose to become this mental health advocate. More manipulating and narcissistic tactics trying to convince people they will have the best adventure of their lives following her. Eden love you barely leave your bedroom.

She's gaslighting people. Oh sorry I'm not perfect and say the wrong things. Sorry I talk about sex and masturbation. There's a time & place for all these things, it's not when she's eating, or with the kids, it's not on a live for children in need.

When you decide to become a influencer you hold some responsibility for the things you post. If she didn't want to have any accountability she should have stayed in a taxi office.
I know right she’s literally only adding that she talks about sex and masterbation to keep all the feminists on her side as they’re currently trying to normalise talking about this freely. I don’t have an issue with it at all but that’s not the point she’s chosen her base of content. Yes, people can change things up but she’s almost done it in a desperate way because it looks like it was only to get started and get her views up after all. I always watch for people who act overly nice. She’s patronising and passive aggressive. Sly digs to her sisters, I get they’re SISTERS but it’s the way she can’t help herself when she blurts things out😂 nobody’s perfect ok it’s the fact she’s trying to distract and manipulate her young followers from the fact she’s an absolute hypocrite. Making herself seem like the typical imperfect girl with flaws, I’m only human blah blah blah
Just because you never labelled yourself as a mental health advocate, doesn’t mean you weren’t trying to act like one, or be one. You definitely initiated it. Your whole support network is based of young teens in your live constantly saying “you saved me Eden xx” “I love you you inspire me pls reply” these aren’t 30 year old woman. Unless you’re freaky..

Eden this whole thing is what it is because you are a hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
The lies on Edens latest insta story are ridiculous! Does she not realise things stay on the internet forever, I've literally watched a video of her admitting she only started eat with me because she watched an American titkoker do it and gain a lot of views and when she looked for a British influencer doing it she couldn't find one and she knew that would be her niche that would excell her career! I've also watched her live when she was dying her hair in her room, it was going wrong and the colour wouldn't take and a lot of people were telling her to go live with a hairdresser that was offering to help and she literally said "I don't want or need help and if you all carry on telling me to go live with other people I'll come off and none of you will see my hair" like people were oxygen dependant on seeing it 😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
I wonder how Sofia feels about being outed about prostitootin herself! Ooohh not good edes babes

Reactions: 13
I actually feel bad for Sofia😂… Gets told she’s basically a tit friend in front of everyone on live and then after has Eden running her big mouth about them doing sex work… She obviously doesn’t care that Sofia is a mother and putting that kinda info out is disrespectful and weird …

Can u imagine if Sofia eventually has enough and exposes Eden omg

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her ages ago but went to her page -does she always post so much in a day or is she trying to distract people?
Also I feel like she’s kinda tried to make herself into like tik toks “sweetheart” with her eat with edens and her mental health tit but now can’t take it that people expect a certain level of decency?

It reminds me of when you’re told to behave on work events or nights out because you’re representing your company, or on a school trip and told to behave as you’re representing your school..if you mould a career around yourself and your online presence you need to be mindful of what you are ohtting

I wonder how Sofia feels about being outed about prostitootin herself! Ooohh not good edes babes
I think Eden needs to realise that Sofia is a mum and has a job, why is she outing her personal business like this? I’d be devastated! Imagine if one of her work friends happened to have seen that live or someone who drops their kids off at the same school. She’s the definition of selfish and she never sees anything as her fault, ever.

Reactions: 7
If Eden was my best friend and I was a mother with a full time job and she outed me like she did last night saying I didn’t support her enough and I made her feel like she wasn’t enough and how I did basically sex work. She would be in the bleeping bin but I think Sofia will stick around because it looks like she only has her kids and Eden and Freya but trust me I’d be fuming and she would know about it too.

The way she harasses her ex’s is so weird. I’m actually dating Marvin’s nephew and I asked him if his uncle Marvin knows he’s being posted all over tiktok and he said no 😂🙄 she’s an absolute creep

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.