Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

just.being.honest

unique and misunderstood 😂😂😂😂😂
Everyone’s unique in their own way technincally
I hate using this overused phrase but she’s coming off as a pick-me. I’m quirky I’m different.
bore off

Guys somebodys been commenting on Eden’s tiktok to check their account and recent video.
somebody’s let fangirling get to their head. Some 12 year old trying to impress Eden and screenshot our thread
I think they’re forgetting that Eden has probably read it before her. She’s obsessed with hearing about herself and definately refreshes this thread countless times a day.

CE84195C-AD3F-4E36-952F-5235505DC931.png

Or I bet you all the money in the world Eden made that account 🤣🤣🤣

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I can guarantee everyone one of them read here as well.

Doesn't seem like they would need harassing for months considering yaz is always accepting and prompting wax melts. Eden literally tells everyone to messaged her sisters for them
She said on her live "oh you can go make a thread about that" when she was having a wee on live so she definitely reads here

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Was mankrika apart of the stuff with izzy and Lauren? As Lauren is on connect management as well and did the children in need thing with them ? So her and mankrika must be okay now ? But yeah izzy is awful I unfollwed her after it all came out about what she did
Yeah she was there were videos at the time showing Manrika knew all about it and even egged Issy on

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
laurenisabelsings she's not really a queen supporting small businesses though is she. Because she won't be paying for them she'll expect them free then won't bother actually telling anyone about them as always. Also so there's an eyelash lady who pops up from time to time who did a story time about some influencer wanting free lashes and idk why but even if it's not true I instantly thought of Eden and wouldn't put it past her to actually be messaging small businesses and begging for stuff
I wouldn't considering she felt entitled enough to ask unicorn cosmetics for more.

lozza96

VIP Member
Would have thought if he done something like that he would have been exposed as soon as he started getting big on tiktok over a year ago. Or if someone posted a video about it it would have been mentioned more. Would like to see the evidence other than just hear say right enough.

Did you really see a video months ago? Because when we discussed him on here the other week you never mentioned that's why you weren't a fan of him & Shan.
Yeah I saw it about January but at the time I didn't really belive it as I thought because he was a big tiktoker there would definitely have been more said especially when he was going to tokfest ? however yeah your right at the moment there's only what millie has said as the stuff I saw in the past is no longer around .so until there's proper proof then it is just hearsay at the moment

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
She hasn’t been too quiet today, but she’s been uploading the same crap content as usual which is nothing important to talk about. Apart from this video, where she’s attention seeking once again and pretending to cry about a scenario that happened many of years ago ?? I just don’t feel this is relevant information we should know about ?? She should keep some things private because she soon moans when things are out there she don’t want people talking about like her sisters addiction etc ?? But I guess it’s for likes, views and comments.. as usual.. she will soon be moaning about everybody knowing who she’s seeing but she shouldn’t of done the video of him at winter wonderland and kept him a secret ey

Attachments

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I’d love to know what she meant with the whole “me and my best friend ate a hot dog for £50”.. does she mean sexual? Oral? As she used the phrase very lightly “a hotdog”
She meant dick she even said before she said it oh I can't say it out loud then did the hand gesture for a blowjob and said it was a hot dog

howrude80

The comments I am getting is shocking so for any Harvey fans or family want to question why I pulled her up on her comment here’s my backstory and maybe then you’ll understand why I called you up on your behaviour when I originally followed you because you were helping those in need!
I have been through or witnessed every single situation anyone can go through.

My apologies if this triggers anyone

I have been through or witnessed every single situation anyone can go through.

abuse - I watched my mom have to go through the most heartbreaking yet bravest situation anyone should have to go through. Speaking out about what has happened to her as a child by a family member. He got his justice but my mom has to take anti depressants and had to receive counselling.

betryal -The reason why it takes a lot for me to trust friends. My friend had an affair with my dad and she ended up getting pregnant so I had a half brother.

suicide - My uncle committed suicide a week before his sons birthday and before his daughters wedding in his family home.

Loss of a friend - My friend was in a horrific road incident on a motoway when he got out of his car when it broke down.

I’ve seen how violence affects people

Lockdown in less then two years -
My nan passed away
I lost my job
Lost my cousin
Lost my friend who got took away by some scumbag
My uncle passed away February
Lost my great uncle
My moms been diagnosed with early stages of dementia at 61.

so when comments are like get on with my life… and why I got so triggered.
Sorry to hear Cheryl, sounds like you have had a rough ride.
I myself am a domestic abuse survivor and i wouldn’t even think to comment something so disgusting. I have really dark humour, but then I’m not trying to become famous, I know where the limit is.
i wonder if Eden knows what it’s like in the real world, to know what it’s like to be scared, ridiculed and hurt by someone who is supposed to love you! I hope she never does.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
She joined the live very hyper today, she came on around 4pm and the first thing she said was “I’m getting ready to have my pussy waxed”.. she spent the whole hour and half with the “dark humour” she apparently has.. included to mention she messaged her management saying “hi benji, if there’s any collars going with “Dignitas”… count me in..

Dignitas is “Dignitas is a Swiss non-profit members' society providing assisted/accompanied suicide to those members of the organization who suffer from terminal illness and/or severe physical and/or mental illnesses, supported by qualified Swiss doctors independent of the organization.”
What did she mean by collars? I don't get that

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
I’ve never liked Dori for some reason, she’s done nothing to annoy me I’ve just never liked her haha. I’ll have to have a nosy to look at her tiktok to see
Love how Eden’s worried she has COVID but she’s right in the thick of that fair
I love her but I didn’t hate her, if you get what a mean. She did a farting one the other day and tagged Eden in it, a couple of videos shes sortednof acted like Eden now. she was live the other night too and I noticed a few things eden does that Dori didn’t do before.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Those are really badly done. Those parts are so messy.

She was the least problematic to me. But even on some of Eden's lives Iv saw a nasty side to her. She's the prettiest sister though 😂
It reminds me of when you was younger on holiday in Spain and would get braids done