Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Wow? What a home wrecking cow! That’s another thing under the long list of lovely things she is. That’s so dirty and cheap. I couldn’t imagine knowingly talking to someone with a girlfriend. That’s mad actually. And to be so naive to think he is any good with loyalty if he’s gonna leave someone for her! Ever heard of “If they cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you”
She’s just as bad as him though if not worse. No girl code, no nothing. Hahaha glad she got blocked and rejected in the end. If I was the girlfriend I’d leave him immediately and RUIN Eden. How is she possibly nice hahaha! Nice to the eye. Last time I checked anyone can be a “charmer”. Infact wasn’t Ted Bundy the biggest charmer too? Yeah “nice to the eye” and the fact lee was married when Yaz got with him just says a lot about these girls morals. Vile. That draws the line for me.
Unfortunately Chloe despite everyone telling her she'd be an idiot to stay with him is still with him although have to say Eden isn't the only one he's messaged she just happens to be the only one worth mentioning because the others were just obsessed followers of his and didn't have a following or anything. I also wonder if the being a home wrecker isn't in fact a trait they've inherited from Carla as let's not forget the girls have older half siblings and Carla and the dad have been together 30 years from what I remember Eden saying in the past one of her older siblings is only mid 30s

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Not sure where else to put it but I know people will know him on here as he's friends with eden or was however has anyone seen the stuff about Ryan snellings been a sex offender .I saw someone post something months ago who lives in the same area as him and there was a lot of receipts posted however it was quickly deleted and now its been brought back up again
Posted where? I doubt they are friends, she doesn't like his girlfriend

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
This!! Everyone knows their name and probably their last name is Harvey and they live in Tunbridge Wells is it? Not hard to find out if you’re a weirdo stalker. I hope no one does find out where they go though, can get some right freaks in the world
I believe they have their dad's last name

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah and that girl that accused fiddy of knowing she was 15 is a compulsive liar. She's out at clubs under age etc. She's a dangerous wee girl.
Yeah that what's annoys me at first I was on her side however since then she's still not 19 and yet goes clubbing which makes me think she did lie because she's going out and boys are going to think she's 18 yet she got a TV show and everything and rhett still gets name called on his tiktoks to this day

lozza96

VIP Member
Someone may have already answered I'm just catching up on posts but you can be on the same account on different devices I do it all the time I have a live playing on one device and usually scroll through TT on my phone

Tempted to message them and ask if they know what kind of guest they have and all the fucked up stuff she's said lately
Well shan wills will be there as well .so will be interesting if she does go

lozza96

VIP Member
Huh? Wasnt all the content they were encouraged to post immature? How can you encourage people to be immature then get mad when they are & ask them to leave? I guess it's only funny when it was at the expense of others. Not when it effects them.
I think there saying that they terminated his contact for whatever reason and then he then came back to the house after living there rent free and was immature and destroyed the house .so no idea what he did to get his contact terminated but the state of the house after what he has done to it is disgusting

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I think there's ways and means of saying things unfortunately she is going the wrong way about it all. She could get onto a good thing if she didn't date constructive criticism as being a troll.
I just saw another sad video about the little boy arthur and it made me think I'm surprised eden hasn't used it to do a crying video and tell some story along with it.

In England we get our first smear at 25 I think there's been campaigns to have it done earlier due to women dieing before they've got to 25 woth cervical cancer
Ah right I didn't know. I was invited at 18, 25 & 30 for mines.

lozza96

VIP Member
Perhaps by mass reporting her account and as many videos as possible

Eden always preached about being this independent boss ass bitch giving the impression she wasn't interested in having a man. Please look at her 😭 she's OBSESSED. Has she moved him in ALEADY. Odd girl.
Only thing is she's with a management and is verified so if she's banned she will get it back quickly

Who Knows?WhoCares?

Actually yeah this is a good point as I know I've had to sign things for my children to have these lessons at school. One I was unaware of was suicide rates I was a little upset no one had warned my daughter before that lesson or even me as her parent but that's done in a safer environment
Exactly this. I'm a secondary school and 6th form teacher and we sometimes need to discuss things that are uncomfortable. I think it's important that everyone goes into that fully aware.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Wow? What a home wrecking cow! That’s another thing under the long list of lovely things she is. That’s so dirty and cheap. I couldn’t imagine knowingly talking to someone with a girlfriend. That’s mad actually. And to be so naive to think he is any good with loyalty if he’s gonna leave someone for her! Ever heard of “If they cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you”
She’s just as bad as him though if not worse. No girl code, no nothing. Hahaha glad she got blocked and rejected in the end. If I was the girlfriend I’d leave him immediately and RUIN Eden. How is she possibly nice hahaha! Nice to the eye. Last time I checked anyone can be a “charmer”. Infact wasn’t Ted Bundy the biggest charmer too? Yeah “nice to the eye” and the fact lee was married when Yaz got with him just says a lot about these girls morals. Vile. That draws the line for me.
Nah the girlfriend went on to have a baby with him. Apparently Eden's had a few things with creators who have girlfriends. Dan, Josh from England, she's even been caught saying stuff about aj even though he's had a girlfriend from April.