Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Hold up wasn't she saying just the other day she never set out to be an influencer hmm another lie that's caught up with her 🤣

So the Calum Best thing all we have to go by is Eden's story of how it happened, old Carla confirming that Calum was such a lovely young man and so respectful and how he always checked in etc and there was the fact Calum only followed 2 people on his Tik Tok - only proof that it's his actual Tik Tok is that it links to his Insta - and one of those people was Eden which Carla took great delight in bragging about. Other than that it's literally just her word people have mentioned it previously and I think have tagged Calum in stuff but unsure of whether that's why he eventually unfollowed her or what
I’ve just had a little look on Calums Tiktok, the one that links to his insta and if he did follow Eden, he definitely doesn’t now 😂 I don’t know, I just don’t believe it and if even if they did. I don’t think she’d be special enough for calum to check in on them all the time 😂

probably unfollowed her because she’s a fucking weirdo lmao!

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Shut up no way. Whats she said?
She has some nerve like Edes babe everyone knows you're a homewrecking tramp who sexted Dan behind Chloes back for ages. Licking her ass now won't change the fact you're a cunt
Kept telling her and dan to have another baby and she’s doing a fab job, they started to try crack jokes about the pill Chloes on and stuff 😂

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
If she was a man people would be going mad she would of been called out by everyone why being female does this make her different. Also of she was a man would maddies parents have called police? I feel the same should of happened and its not just eden either its yaz and Freya as well I'm also not sure if Carla was involved as well. She/they are getting away with far too much
Agree and I don't know half the time I don't feel like it actually is Carla commenting you know. I feel like it's one of the sisters the majority of the time but I do think she's an enabler and doesn't see any wrong doing either but couldn't agree more half the stuff Eden has done if she was a man people would be coming at her for being a predator and grooming young kids.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
If they wanted to out Ryan, they should wait until it’s actually “out there” as being the truth. For all they know, the person who came forward saying he is known in the area, how does Josh and Max know that’s even true? I could slide into their DM’s now and say “yeah I’m local and his known” and they’ll believe me, anyone could do it. If this comes out that it’s not true, they’ll look like idiots. I thought they was all in court too? Them all doing the stories won’t look good on their behalf.. especially when Ryan and Shan have kept quiet.. who knows!! Just so much drama. So glad I’m not an social media influencer or TikToker

Okay pizza Steve
Yup and some of their little weirdo followers will do anything for attention!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I think she’s known him a while. Or known of him anyway as he’s been at events she’s been at since at least a couple of months ago which I’m guessing is how she met him? Or maybe they’d messaged first as well. There’s no right or wrong way to how fast people move but she definitely didn’t need to announce to her followers that she’s had sex with him, like I said above though its bound to get worse, we’ll soon know all the details that we really don’t want or need to know I’m sure 🤢
Also I’m a bit shocked as he’s really not her ‘type’ that she kept describing…

lozza96

VIP Member
I don’t agree with your opinion there, sorry but I think you’re mistaken. In my opinion, there’s nothing wrong with Issy. She’s a lovely girl on Tiktok as I’ve seen and she was hanging around with the wrong girls who encouraged her to be that person she was, Manrika encouraged her a lot and influenced the fall out. So sorry, but I don’t agree with you there but each to their own. Manrika on the other hand, awful. I wouldn’t be friends with her.
No that's fine at the end of the day everyone is entitled to there own opinions. I did like izzy however it was just the things that I saw regarding what she did to Lauren that changed my mind .I havnt watched her since so I don't know what she's like now but like you said if it's because of the people she was hanging around with then I'm happy to find her again and see what she's like now .

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Ocd isn't about cleaning or having thing perfect like Eden and a lot of others make out. There's so much more to it. My ocd is characterised by hoarding, obsessions which are what intrusive thoughts come under but mine was diagnosed by a psych assessment

She's mentioned it briefly before however I don't believe her going off her own admissions of having punched an ex for snoring, drugging one. If anything I think she's the abusive one
I once new someone with ocd who couldn't help but clean all the time but hated it. She didn't enjoy it but had to or she believed something bad would happen.

That's oddn because when she was called out about joking about it last week she said one of her friends went though that she would never be like that. She could have just used her own situation.

lozza96

VIP Member
Not sure where else to put it but I know people will know him on here as he's friends with eden or was however has anyone seen the stuff about Ryan snellings been a sex offender .I saw someone post something months ago who lives in the same area as him and there was a lot of receipts posted however it was quickly deleted and now its been brought back up again

iamtheone

It’s such a shame when you see how much she’s changed.. She will change again no doubt. Has she posted much since being loved up

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
You know I think madi having this type of scandal so young and handling Eden, her sisters & angry fans could be the start of something really successful coming from social media for her. If you can deal with that at her age maybe she'll turn out to be a good influence online

EDEN COULD NEVERRRR
What actually happened? I missed all of this when it went down so don’t have a clue x

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Sofia is the only real life friend Iv ever heard her mention or spend time with. She's even said before Sofia used to laugh at her and make her feel stupid for doing tiktoks. What's the chances that two of her bestfriends make her feel the same?