Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be jumping to conclusions but I assumed they meant Diana and Neil kilduff? 😂
Yes that’s them. He was caught cheating and messaging loads of girls etc. Apparently Eden was one of them, a couple of videos have come up on the FYP. Him and Diana have been together since teenagers I think. But yeah apparently Eden’s a home wrecker.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No way was Eden messaging another girls man again! When will she ever learn?! She said a while ago actually she had a crush on a man but told herself to get over it because he wasn’t single. I thought then for god sake not again!! 🚩

Reactions: 2
I mean if he was caught messaging multiple people he's the problem. You can't "steal" a man that wants to be stolen. He wanted his home wrecked 😂. Hard to believe he had multiple woman messaging him though

Reactions: 4
Edens new video on Tiktok still trying to keep her boyfriend a secret baring in mind we all know who he is? Also, she wonders why her relationships don’t work.. well maybe because she rushes them? They’ve been on two dates and now his at her home, they’ve had sex and his meeting the fam? Talk about rushed..

Not Wayne making it even more obvious that Edens new boyfriend is called Sonny/Lloyd LMMAAAO

Attachments

Last edited:
She spreads her personal life about more than a farmer spreads manure on a field
Also had a nosey on Yaz’s tiktok and she did one with Eden and said Freya cba and that shows the difference between them doesn’t it? Freya probably cba performing in front of a camera when the other two think they need to

Reactions: 4
I’m sure he’ll be plastered all over her social media soon and the poor lad will have all his deepest darkest secrets, their sex life etc spoken about in her lives.

Reactions: 5
She's already posted him though? Okay not his face but it's not exactly mysterious. The people in those comments must not be watching her videos to be shocked about it. She posted their first date and clips of him dancing. It's not a secret or private at all. She's had sex and the first thing she had to do was tell tiktok.

Reactions: 3
I’m just shocked at how quickly she rushes things? She is so affectionate this soon already? How?!
they’ve literally been on two dates and now his at her home meeting the family and having sex ?? That’s moving really quickly, and if it fails. Eden will be gutted because she falls pretty quickly.. if you look at her video or Yasmin’s Instagram, Eden is all over him.. major red flags for me tbh.
imagine yasmin tagged “@asif” when doing a Instagram story like we don’t know who he is already lol.. we don’t need to pre warn the lad, he will soon run a mile when he realises the toxic person her and her family are

It's never really bothered me what pace grown adults move at. To each their own. I just think it's ridiculous that she needed to tell tiktok as soon as she had had sex etc. Or like comments about her being super private when she isn't.

I really didn’t want to know if she was still celibate or not to be honest, it’s none of my business so why she felt the need to inform 2.7 million people is beyond me.. don’t over share and then cry when people are talking about you and your business

I really didn’t want to know if she was still celibate or not to be honest, it’s none of my business so why she felt the need to inform 2.7 million people is beyond me.. don’t over share and then cry when people are talking about you and your business

Also (correct me if I’m wrong) isn’t celibacy a choice you make rather than just not getting any because you haven’t got a partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also (correct me if I’m wrong) isn’t celibacy a choice you make rather than just not getting any because you haven’t got a partner?
She claimed it was to give her clarity and focus that she wasn't engaging in sex, think she said it's been two years but I don't think it's difficult not to have sex what the majority of those two years were in lockdown. She also spilled last week that she engages in all other sexual activity apart for penetration so she wasn't truly celibate

I think she’s known him a while. Or known of him anyway as he’s been at events she’s been at since at least a couple of months ago which I’m guessing is how she met him? Or maybe they’d messaged first as well. There’s no right or wrong way to how fast people move but she definitely didn’t need to announce to her followers that she’s had sex with him, like I said above though its bound to get worse, we’ll soon know all the details that we really don’t want or need to know I’m sure 🤢
Also I’m a bit shocked as he’s really not her ‘type’ that she kept describing…

I think she’s known him a while. Or known of him anyway as he’s been at events she’s been at since at least a couple of months ago which I’m guessing is how she met him? Or maybe they’d messaged first as well. There’s no right or wrong way to how fast people move but she definitely didn’t need to announce to her followers that she’s had sex with him, like I said above though its bound to get worse, we’ll soon know all the details that we really don’t want or need to know I’m sure 🤢
Also I’m a bit shocked as he’s really not her ‘type’ that she kept describing…
Does Eden have a type? Given the ex’s in the past she’s shown pics off, they all look different.. me personally I don’t think she has a type. I think she goes on personality more than looks? Let’s hope he isn’t sticking around for clout, like followers and money 😂 Eden always said about how it’ll be hard for her to find someone who won’t be there for the money. Or even, the whole celibacy thing? I hope she really likes him to lose 2 years of that for him..

• Haha
If edens been messaging Neil kilduff I'd say her type is anything with a pulse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Eden will bring Sonny more attention and followers. Give it a few more days and you'll see them both posting each other properly for clout 🙃

• Haha
Eden will bring Sonny more attention and followers. Give it a few more days and you'll see them both posting each other properly for clout 🙃
I think they’ll probably try and milk this “secret” as much as they can, get a bit of a buzz around them and then be all in your face, Poundland version of MGK and Megan Fox kind of thing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.