Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not biting to Marvins nephews girlfriend being on here & only posting 4 messages 😂. Like we asked questions when she posted the other day. Nothing. Then she comes back when Eden mentions Marvin again. I think it's something pulling our leg or trying to make the thread juicy.

Reactions: 5
I think you're right. What doesn't go in her favour though is all the videos she's previously posted about him and the fact he's the only black guy she's been in a long term relationship with. My other issue with her is that often she makes it sound as if Marvin abused his position and groomed her and took advantage of her which could actually cause issues with jobs for him cause takes one person to recognise him and turn around and say to his carers company and be like no we don't want him looking after our grandma/grandad/mum/dad as he took advantage of a young girl whose grandad he was caring for. She doesn't realise the tit she posts can actually damage these people's lives.
That’s such a good point! I didn’t think of it like that, more just thinking of Marvin not liking it but yeah, that could easily happen. Not cool

Reactions: 1
Regardless of the situation, it should actually be some sort of crime to have your dirty laundry aired on a social media site of any kind. It should be some criminal offence to mention any ex’s, what’s happened during the relationship and afterwards. The girl is actually obsessed with everybody who’s entered her life boys wise, and she wonders why they all run a mile?! Possessive little girl

Reactions: 8
I don't think people shouldn't be allowed to talk about their life and experiences with people but to keep posting their photos and continuously mentioning their names and making them really identifiable. Nah. You can tell a story or talk about a moment with visuals and giving everyone their identity and names

Reactions: 4
Regardless of the situation, it should actually be some sort of crime to have your dirty laundry aired on a social media site of any kind. It should be some criminal offence to mention any ex’s, what’s happened during the relationship and afterwards. The girl is actually obsessed with everybody who’s entered her life boys wise, and she wonders why they all run a mile?! Possessive little girl
Remember she's single because she wants to be and she's happy. So happy she has to post about her exes constantly and obsess over them. But that couldn't be the reason she's single at all, guys LOVE girls who stalk and obsess over their exes 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
It could be dangerous her speaking about her exes and whatever the way she is. She doesn’t realise that people are crazy enough to think they need to defend her and track these people down after taking what she says to heart. She’s revealed their whole identities, names, faces etc.

Reactions: 6
Remember she's single because she wants to be and she's happy. So happy she has to post about her exes constantly and obsess over them. But that couldn't be the reason she's single at all, guys LOVE girls who stalk and obsess over their exes 😂😂😂
Imagine it was her ex’s constantly talking about her on social media like she does with them? She would be freaked out.. cause I know I would be.. they’re ex’s for a reason, get the duck over it now. It’s been bloody years. They’ve all moved on so why the hell can’t she 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Hmmm this is VERY interesting this was 2019
Before Covid and before lockdown
But I'd also like to know in what world 95kg which is 14 stone is big big .
Screenshot_20211129_195343.jpg

• Wow
Yaz done the eat with me tonight and can I just say. It’s a millions times better than any of Eden’s gross videos. Just shows how bad Eden actually is at eat with mes and that is what she’s known for 😂 is she good at anything lol

Reactions: 8
Yaz done the eat with me tonight and can I just say. It’s a millions times better than any of Eden’s gross videos. Just shows how bad Eden actually is at eat with mes and that is what she’s known for 😂 is she good at anything lol
totally agree! Yaz did it much better and it was much more like edens old EWM Videos

Reactions: 3
NO but why did I actually enjoy that EWM like it was actually calm. Did Yaz talk with food in her mouth, yes but did we see every grain and atom of what she was eating whilst she spat at the camera. No. Eden for once take notes from Yaz because whilst I can't stand her she did a better job than your poor attempts the last few months

Reactions: 10
Just went to watch it and oh my god, Yaz usually grates on me but I think she could easily take over the eat with me videos. I think it’s because she has that maternal instinct so she can talk really calmly and even though she was talking about going to social in the city, it was just as if you’re having a normal chat with someone. Eden always burps or mentions something gross like when she pissed in a cup. Looks like she has some stern competition

Reactions: 9
NO but why did I actually enjoy that EWM like it was actually calm. Did Yaz talk with food in her mouth, yes but did we see every grain and atom of what she was eating whilst she spat at the camera. No. Eden for once take notes from Yaz because whilst I can't stand her she did a better job than your poor attempts the last few months
I was shocked too! It was actually a good watch. What those videos are meant to be about. Not Eden’s dirty walls, greasy take aways and no table manners lol. Yaz could actually be a decent influencer if she stopped fighting people for Eden.

Reactions: 7
Was nice to see a eat with me where someone didn't talk about piss, tit, sick or masturbation

Reactions: 7
Eden screenshooting her milestone each time she got a certain amount of followers is such an obvious red flag.. Just goes to show everyone how she’s always been obsessed with wanting followers otherwise she wouldn’t have screenshotted it all from the beginning

When she had 500 followers on Tiktok she only followed 21… Shes always craved the ‘fame’ just a shame she had to drag in and manipulate poor kids to get her dream social media influencer life

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I honestly think Sofia and Eden are drifting apart or they’ve fallen out. November dump? Where’s Eden and Freya? They’ve done things all 3 of them during this month and taken photos.. weird
They probably have considering they unfollowed and refollowed each other a few weeks ago. Maybe it's not been the same since

Just catching up, so you know the whole Callum Best thing. Is this actually true? Did she actually sleep with him, is there any proof? Could it be one of her wild lies she’s made up because she knows, even if someone asked him, loads of girls joke and lie they’ve slept with celebs and actually havent, so it’s probably normal for him? I just think she’d make more videos etc about it if it was true? Look how many she makes about other stuff and ex’s etc.. I don’t know.. 😂 do we think it’s true or a little Eden fib?

I’ve only heard her say it on live and I THINK an insta story. I’ve never actually seen a Tiktok video of her saying it, where everyone could tag Callum in it and he just MIGHT see it..

I honestly think Sofia and Eden are drifting apart or they’ve fallen out. November dump? Where’s Eden and Freya? They’ve done things all 3 of them during this month and taken photos.. weird
I was thinking the same the other day, Sofia seems to be going out with different people. Normally Sofia is there at events with Eden but hasn’t for a while?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.