Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I never believed she didn't drink anyways. At events holding glasses of wine, going to the pub etc. I just thought she did and liked saying she didn't to be quirky

Reactions: 6

lozza96

VIP Member
Same and I'm struggling to keep up with other threads too pmsl Eden's caused quite a stir again and omg I'm so sick of the comments on Cheryl's post still defending her
I love how there live was 24 hours and raised 15k and dan sprag has been live a few hours and raised 11k 😆

iamtheone

The comments I am getting is shocking so for any Harvey fans or family want to question why I pulled her up on her comment here’s my backstory and maybe then you’ll understand why I called you up on your behaviour when I originally followed you because you were helping those in need!
I have been through or witnessed every single situation anyone can go through.

My apologies if this triggers anyone

I have been through or witnessed every single situation anyone can go through.

abuse - I watched my mom have to go through the most heartbreaking yet bravest situation anyone should have to go through. Speaking out about what has happened to her as a child by a family member. He got his justice but my mom has to take anti depressants and had to receive counselling.

betryal -The reason why it takes a lot for me to trust friends. My friend had an affair with my dad and she ended up getting pregnant so I had a half brother.

suicide - My uncle committed suicide a week before his sons birthday and before his daughters wedding in his family home.

Loss of a friend - My friend was in a horrific road incident on a motoway when he got out of his car when it broke down.

I’ve seen how violence affects people

Lockdown in less then two years -
My nan passed away
I lost my job
Lost my cousin
Lost my friend who got took away by some scumbag
My uncle passed away February
Lost my great uncle
My moms been diagnosed with early stages of dementia at 61.

so when comments are like get on with my life… and why I got so triggered.

• Heart

heckles

Chatty Member
New thread name suggestion - Eden Harvz- it’s time to lie about MH with Eden chachacha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I'm actually so upset that she's the face of loneliness. Of course you can be lonely surrounded by people but surely there's an influencer out there who was actually lonely throughout lockdown. Who didn't live with family, who didn't break & bend the rules. Who didn't have thousands and millions of followers to go live and chat to all the time. At this point she'll do anything to get paid.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Saw her date dancing like a Fanny and instantly adopted it as a personality trait. She'll have a bucket hat by Christmas
She was with him last night at that party she was at, imagine them two on the dance floor thinking they’re amazing when they just look like the uncool auntie and uncle at a wedding reception 😬

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She is honestly so lazy. Always ordering food like why not make a salad. As she is "famous" for her EWM and is helping people with eating disorders and has emetophobia why not do videos of cooking healthy balanced meals. I'm sure her 'fans' can't afford a take away twice a day 🙄

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Remember a couple of months ago when Brooke and Beth tried to expose her and she was sending them voice notes crying & offering them money to stop
Well according to a few comments on Cheryl's post they aren't the only ones she's tried to buy off or guilt into deleting stuff

• Wow

heckles

Chatty Member
Not Yaz doing a basic plait in her hair and acting as if she’s just invented a new hairstyle.

I honestly think the problem with Eden is she thinks talking about sex has to be graphic and she thinks the way she words things is acceptable. She’s fully aware her fan base are young, she knows they’re easily influenced as well. Good on her for talking about sex but as I’ve said before she should promote being open to parents or doctors so that if god forbid, something happens one day they can ask and use the correct terms. Also if some guy said he humped a pillow and a teddy, we’d have cancelled him. She needs to stop being so grim.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
She must be reporting Cheryl's videos about molly mae. It keep disappearing and coming back up

Gaslit? Even the master manipulator who has a A* is gaslighting.
She's the definition of a gaslighter
Constantly forcing the narrative everyone else is at fault and has the wrong end of the stick and that she's lovely and it's just dark humour

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
thing is she will blame trolls and things like tattle for her issues with food but the truth is not everyone can live on a restricted diet and I wouldn't be surprised if all the fish she eats is actually what's made her feel off food either but she'll never admit that or look deeper into it. It will be everyone else's fault

Also I think that's how her and her fella met. Before he was private he had videos of him interviewing people at the eating our way to extinction premiere that Eden was at too.

just.being.honest

Just seen the video and jumped on here 😂 wtf is she doing. I’m losing respect for her the way she’s acting it’s not that i want to dislike her but like wtf.
Clearly trying to distract everyone and have the sympathy back onto her.

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her ages ago but went to her page -does she always post so much in a day or is she trying to distract people?
Also I feel like she’s kinda tried to make herself into like tik toks “sweetheart” with her eat with edens and her mental health shit but now can’t take it that people expect a certain level of decency?

It reminds me of when you’re told to behave on work events or nights out because you’re representing your company, or on a school trip and told to behave as you’re representing your school..if you mould a career around yourself and your online presence you need to be mindful of what you are ohtting

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It could be dangerous her speaking about her exes and whatever the way she is. She doesn’t realise that people are crazy enough to think they need to defend her and track these people down after taking what she says to heart. She’s revealed their whole identities, names, faces etc.