Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Anyone else dreading Yasmin and her forever ending TikToks and Instagram stories on the weekend when she attends Social In The City where she will feel somewhat important but in reality, she’s really not? People will say hello because she’s with Eden, not for any other reason. Her head is going to get so much more fatter than it already is thinking everyone is coming to greet her but really they’re coming to suck her arse to get closer to Eden HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She’s only got the following because of Eden and clinging on like a leech sucking Edens arsehole out commenting on every single video and having to be in every single live like we already don’t know she’s her sister. Bore me later you wide mouth smelly breathe attention seeking drama loving leech biatch
Que montages being posted for months of young girls cuddling Yaz.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DRLW

Chatty Member
If she was a man people would be going mad she would of been called out by everyone why being female does this make her different. Also of she was a man would maddies parents have called police? I feel the same should of happened and its not just eden either its yaz and Freya as well I'm also not sure if Carla was involved as well. She/they are getting away with far too much

Lauradibley

So I feel that it's okay to joke about your own trauma if that helps you cope better, I went through dv and sometimes ill joke about what I went through but to joke about what someone else went through is a different "humour". I may be a bit behind on the conversation but wanted to put that out there 😂

ghostguy

VIP Member
Someone said on her insta stories they think their boyfriend fancies Eden more than them. And her reply was you don’t think that. You’re just feeling self conscious so work on yourself. Niceee girl

• Wow

heckles

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her Instagram story of a fan meeting her and Eden is signing her notepad or something and the young ish girl says “I brought you a present” and Eden replies “shut up, is it a dildo?” Like what the fuck?!?!? Is she okay? Why would she say that? The girl isn’t ok
Why would anyone get someone they look up to a dildo…? In what world? Especially when her like followers are all under 16. She’s fucking tapped. Imagine if some guy said “shut up is it a flesh light??” Like the fuck is wrong with her. The cakey, cultural appropriating nonce

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Amazing what some filters, smoothing and added make up filters and a ring light can do..

We all know her contour isn’t that perfect

That second pic is what she looks like in real life and the first picture is what she’s capable of doing to upload to Instagram and make girls feel insecure..

The second pic looks like she’s had an allergic reaction 😂 the first picture, look at the difference between the face and her actual head under the hair
I'd love a tutorial in how she gets her angles, and how she edits because fairplay she knows how to work the camera, I'll give her that 😂

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
Anddd this is why Eden is not cut out for the famous life style … What is this 😬

She’s so rank, I can’t even begin to describe how rotten I think she is. Also why post a video being so disgusting and saying your nephew fell out of your sisters hole!! I can’t with her anymore

Ahhhh I haven’t caught up with this thread for so long but what a catch up 14 pages that was 😂😂 She’s still as deluded if not more so than she always was!
I know I’m out of sync but what gets me is everytime she gets some shit she rolls out the news clips and tokfest crap which was all based around her eat with mes and MH support which she can barely be bothered to do these days! What is it 3x a week at best?! The more she protests the worse she looks. She’s become influencer #101 and has no bearings anymore.

nice to be back 😂😂

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I screenrecorded her slagging her ex Dan off saying how gay it was that she always wanted to do YouTube videos and how she manifested her fame. Apparently Dan became cringe because he moved to America and would come back and say candy and gas station. Yet you still make hundreds of videos about him you obsessed freak

What a skank. "I'm not going to wash my hands because I've not done my lip liner but I'm going to wipe"

MissLola

Chatty Member
It’s just so weird how she marketed all her content towards helping kids eat, like she even made a video specifically to tell parents to follow her on instagram to see her eat with me videos (that she doesn’t even bother doing half the time) and now she posts videos in her lingerie while answering sexual questions from the kids who follow her… Very strange

L96

God forbid I ever need someone to talk too whilst eating my dinner and choosing Eden to sit and eat with, I just love knowing the fact she couldn’t “stop pissing last night that she pissed in a cup in the end and threw it out the window”… what a lovely image whilst trying to eat your dinner..
When I tell you I RAN! Too tattle after watching that video. She's vile and disgusting! Sits around all day doing shit all and then she still cba getting up for the toilet and pisses in a cup. I doubt she threw the cup away either and she clearly didn't wash her hands after if she couldn't even be bothered too get up for the toilet. I also find it hilarious how shes even too lazy for eat with me's when it's them that got her well known lmao! She's honestly an utter joke and if she's got enough money to live comfortably, get something done too your buck teeth and move out that scuffy sespit of a bedroom.

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Amazing what some filters, smoothing and added make up filters and a ring light can do..

We all know her contour isn’t that perfect

That second pic is what she looks like in real life and the first picture is what she’s capable of doing to upload to Instagram and make girls feel insecure..

The second pic looks like she’s had an allergic reaction 😂 the first picture, look at the difference between the face and her actual head under the hair

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
If she wants to do a Q&A about that kind of stuff then that’s fine, there’s nothing wrong with talking openly about sex if you want to but it’s the fact she knows she has a young following, in fact it’s a very, very young following. I’ve seen kids that look about 11 tagging her in stuff. If I knew I had a young following I’d never post stuff like that. She thinks she’s amazing for talking openly about it but there’s a difference between being educational about sex for younger people and it being way too much/inappropriate and that’s what she doesn’t get. That’s where she still has a lot of growing up to do herself!

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
With so damaged hair those can't be good for u 🤦🏼‍♀️
She probably won't wear them for long knowing her a couple of days. If any hair is lost it's just the hair she would lose daily. But if you shed hair when you have braids in there's nowhere for the hair to fall. My bet is she'll make a few thirst traps, keep them for her cyber Monday live then probs get her hair done by poppy in the next week

MissLola

Chatty Member
Her content ideas must be really dry if she’s gotta keep recycling the same photos of herself in edits 🤣🤣 Like what’s the point of uploading a 2 second video to tiktok ?????

• Haha
  • Sick

420lover

Never spoke to yaz in my life and she’s blocked me 😂🙏🏼
I find great satisfaction in them knowing who I am.
I’m glad they know I can see right through them so they block me

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Yaz’s recovering addict videos are so boring 🥱

Also anyone else think Eden looks like Lord Farquaad 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha