Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
She meant dick she even said before she said it oh I can't say it out loud then did the hand gesture for a blowjob and said it was a hot dog
So she basically did sex work? Where she gave a blowjob for £50? Give it a few months when TikTok dies down, she will 100000% be on OnlyFans..

Reactions: 6

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
A few weeks ago on her qvc live their dad was downstairs. Everyone was like oh he's fit get him up. She freaked out and asked how everyone new his name & what he looked like. Emmm because you've posted a tiktok with him, on the family holiday? That's why.
So obviously I'm not going to put the info out there because I'm not a cunt and wouldn't put the kids safety at risk but it takes two seconds to find the dad on social media, where he's posted pics of the kids in their uniform which are public and the logo is very visible now all you have to do is type in primary schools in the area and it's one of the first that shows on images. None of them have thought about the safety of those kids at all, putting them in so many videos puts them at so much risk and with Eden constantly posting where she is and where she's with Freya and the kids are there she's exposing herself to all sorts of dangers.

So Freya if you read this fuck Eden and her obsessive need to be famous and put your kids safety first put a stop to them being in videos constantly because Eden constantly telling everyone where you and the kids are puts them at so much risk especially as it's usually just you and her which makes you easy targets

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
This is how it'll go, she'll be on towie and absolutely rim everyone in sight. Couple of weeks later she'll accuse one of them of being rude to her or making her feel awkward. Several crying videos & montages of her on set. I wouldn't have though miah would fit towies aesthetic. Not saying she's ugly but they hardly have loads of black or fat cast members.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Baffles me how many people blow smoke up her arse and give her this god type complex. I don't give a shit about her mental health. It's not an excuse for being a shitty toxic person.

pizzasteve

Don’t get me wrong, I’d have loved to have someone older than me to look up to as I was a teenager to tell me body parts were normal. I spent 10 years hating all my bits and bobs thinking I look nothing like these girls in magazines or on p0rn.
20 years ago we didn’t have such open and honest chats and I was an only child. So what she’s doing is nice, by being there to tell these young kids that all of them is completely natural. But fuck me, she needs to tone down the sex talk. There’s a way of conducting yourself and being quite respectful about it all, but she takes it too far 🤦🏻‍♀️

L96

Just came across the tik tok vs real acting video and it's crazy how easy she can turn on the water works. Does that not tell her little obsessed fans something? She's so up her own arse and such a sympathy vote person, constantly making these sad videos with music in the background as if she's grieving herself dying or something 😅 is she expecting everyone to cry?. She's absolutely mad!

heckles

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but not Yaz on her live then saying she doesn’t like when people mention horrible things like when that poor little Arthur died (understandable) and Kim & Kanye splitting up?????? How can you compare a horrible and heartbreaking story of a little boy being killed to a celebrity couple breaking up. My god

Eden just said on her live whilst talking about how cringy she was on YouTube pre TikTok 'I was so sad it was so gay'....... is she serious??????? How isn't she cancelled

• Wow

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Yaz and her #longhair needs to get a grip. It really isn’t a personality trait to have long hair.. ffs

iamtheone

Ok so someone has just sent me the video of them in the car now it might just be me being a parent or just a caring human but the moment my daughters ever says can someone just kill me no way would I just carry on letting someone else film I would be cutting that off or am I being an over thinker here?

Reactions: 5

just.being.honest

Just found 2 prettt contradictory videos 😂😂😂
emetephobia & also not condoning hate on other people

It’s just funny because she orders things 24/7

and she certainly does condone hate on other people

Bouquet23

Oh dear claiming it’s because she wouldn’t sell my wax melts… waking up to this is just shows me what kind of person you are. Babe believe me your management will be receiving an email to your management and also the real reason why I outed your sister. Good morning everyone else Though
Even if this accusation was true… Hil-aire that in the space of 48 hrs her beloved sis dropped 3 clangers in addition to the early 2021 nonsense. Has back tracked on who her target market is/was, evidence available from her publicity stunts in the Kent local news in the thick of the panny re: her eat with me etc. it’s the contradiction and stubbornness for me. I actually feel bewildered that at 22/23 her friend network revolves around such a vapid way of life. The competition between these ‘influencers’ is just urghhhh . I was having the time of my life at that age and it wasn’t focused on material items and money and I loved my mates they were my world. Also I learnt to earn respect from other people not just assume it and worked feckin hard. I wouldn’t swap places, regardless of what the so called lifestyle can give ya for the world. Well, I’d probably like some of the dosh so I could move to a place where I wouldn’t have to be near any twats 🤣🤣😊😊

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
It's never really bothered me what pace grown adults move at. To each their own. I just think it's ridiculous that she needed to tell tiktok as soon as she had had sex etc. Or like comments about her being super private when she isn't.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She said a week or two ago on a live she’s lost a stone so I don’t think she’s having issues eating she’s wanting to lose weight for her boyfriend more like and agreed the eat with mes are pointless when it’s a camera pointed at her watching her chat to others and eat with others, doesn’t that make people feel more lonely? That she’s out with company and ignoring the camera?

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’m sure he’ll be plastered all over her social media soon and the poor lad will have all his deepest darkest secrets, their sex life etc spoken about in her lives.

L96

Is she sat with her new boyfriend on her Instagram stories cause that accent she's trying to put on and being all calm and stuff is pure c r i n g e.

I also love how her quote in life is "hurt people hate" No Eden, people who can see straight through you and your narsasistic, marrow minded, big headedness hate.