Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

porkbelly99

Chatty Member

SHE HAS UNFORTUNATELY ROSE FROM THE DEAD…

Hun, do you forget that your following is full of obsessed under the age of 18 year olds? “The feminine urge to just”… and she starts pulling her straps down and then behaves like she is shocked by her own behaviour. I’m sure that’s a lovely and appropriate behaviour that parents want their children to start behaving like because someone who they idolise is doing it on TikTok. I’m sure under 18s don’t want to be slappers like Eden but it wouldn’t shock me given they want to be exactly like Eden. The girl makes me heave more every single day.
Do you think the kids parents sit there and watched Eden’s Tiktok? My little cousin mentioned her a few weeks back (she’s 11), I said she’s gross and I hope you don’t follow her. My aunty asked why. I showed her some of the videos, my aunty was mortified and blocked Eden from my cousins Tiktok. I even shown her the “all thing taboo” on Instagram when she’s talking to children about sex! Literally 8-14 year olds. My aunty is quite strict and normally always checks my cousins social media, but she must of just scrolled past Eden thinking she was just some random tiktoker.

Reactions: 7

heckles

Chatty Member
You don’t think some of these guys overlapped do you? Also when did the guy with money for “eating a hotdog” fit in?? A lot of her stories have plot holes in them

tellmewhy

VIP Member
How on earth has she aged like 40 years in such a short space of time?! She looks inflated, worn out and just absolutely buggared lmao! Can't cope with the lips either. I think the way she tries coming across as this 'bad bitch' just makes her 174940302x more unattractive 😅
Her chin is basically non existent because her lips take up all of that space

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
NO but why did I actually enjoy that EWM like it was actually calm. Did Yaz talk with food in her mouth, yes but did we see every grain and atom of what she was eating whilst she spat at the camera. No. Eden for once take notes from Yaz because whilst I can't stand her she did a better job than your poor attempts the last few months
I was shocked too! It was actually a good watch. What those videos are meant to be about. Not Eden’s dirty walls, greasy take aways and no table manners lol. Yaz could actually be a decent influencer if she stopped fighting people for Eden.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Imagine her mum who told everyone she would never ever do anything like only fans watching the live and finding out she sucked cock for money. There wasn't any reason to tell people Sofia done it too.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Boohoo, get the violins out for Eden Alicia Harvey 🎻 comments take a toll on her mental health so she needs her comments sorted by her management, well has she ever stopped to think that maybe she should stop being a two faced hypocritical immature manipulative gas lighting little bitch? Then the comments wouldn’t happen🙃

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I’m not one to weight shame, but I think it’s about time that eden cuts down on eating out and having takeaways everyday. Ever since she mentioned she spends £300 or £500 a week on deliveroo, the picture has proven she speaks the truth. The cheek of her to wear gym wear but she don’t even exercise?
I didn't even think her body looked bad in that video. I probably exclusively wear gym gear when I'm walking the dogs, doing the shop etc and iv never been to a gym in my life 😅

What's that meme that went round a few years ago? A song called active wear. Goes on about doing absolutely nothing in your active wear. That's me 😂

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I wish someone would take one for the team and shag her for god sake! I think she needs a good rogering. I am always suspicious of overly nice people like it's so fake that it makes my skin crawl

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
She's really confused isn't she. People can dislike people without being jealous. I'm not jealous of anyone I dislike.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
laurenisabelsings she's not really a queen supporting small businesses though is she. Because she won't be paying for them she'll expect them free then won't bother actually telling anyone about them as always. Also so there's an eyelash lady who pops up from time to time who did a story time about some influencer wanting free lashes and idk why but even if it's not true I instantly thought of Eden and wouldn't put it past her to actually be messaging small businesses and begging for stuff

DRLW

Chatty Member
It's about time this vile piece of skin lost her account fir good what a vile human would say things like that. Perhaps if she lost someone to suicide she wouldn't find it do funny. Something needs to stop her once and for all

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Eden used to give her address out for anything free, remember when she was showing packages and gave her own address out and followers show up to her house and she acted petrified 😂

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
I wonder how Sofia feels about being outed about prostitootin herself! Ooohh not good edes babes
I think Eden needs to realise that Sofia is a mum and has a job, why is she outing her personal business like this? I’d be devastated! Imagine if one of her work friends happened to have seen that live or someone who drops their kids off at the same school. She’s the definition of selfish and she never sees anything as her fault, ever.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She hasn’t been too quiet today, but she’s been uploading the same crap content as usual which is nothing important to talk about. Apart from this video, where she’s attention seeking once again and pretending to cry about a scenario that happened many of years ago ?? I just don’t feel this is relevant information we should know about ?? She should keep some things private because she soon moans when things are out there she don’t want people talking about like her sisters addiction etc ?? But I guess it’s for likes, views and comments.. as usual.. she will soon be moaning about everybody knowing who she’s seeing but she shouldn’t of done the video of him at winter wonderland and kept him a secret ey
I’m sorry but the other people aren’t to blame for Yaz’ addiction. You could say the same about her from their point of view. If you’re an addict hanging around with other addicts then you’re all influencing each other. The Harvey family can do no wrong, it’s everyone else that’s the problem.

I’m sorry but the other people aren’t to blame for Yaz’ addiction. You could say the same about her from their point of view. If you’re an addict hanging around with other addicts then you’re all influencing each other. The Harvey family can do no wrong, it’s everyone else that’s the problem.
I feel like this sounded like an attack at you but it’s aimed at Eden 😂

iamtheone

So I took a step back… and my goodness I think this is surely over stepping the mark. When will this lady stop!. Something needs to be done she can’t keep getting away with this!

Reactions: 6

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Someone asked on yaz live last night why Lee gave eden dog food he said because he thinks it's funny. I'm fully aware what goes on in military initiations etc but why is he doing it to yaz and eden? Is it a lack if respect or what I just don't understand
He even let Carla eat the dog food twice before mentioning it. I think it psychotic behaviour giving intoxicated people his urine to drink. An absolute creepy bastard.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
There was one yesterday I felt was a kid asking what age was appropriate to get a vibe, an adult wouldn't be asking that. It just winds me up with her what she talks about with children it's wrong on so many levels. People keep talking about male creators and minors what about the female ones because the whole Harvey family has done it and I always wonder how many others are there
Exactly my thoughts like these no way that's appropriate and I've felt a few times the way Eden is is very groomer behaviour because she's not dumb nor stupid she's literally met some of these kids she's seen their pages where you can clearly tell they're minors and yet the way she is, is unsettling. I think a lot of people are naive and ignorant in thinking because she's a young woman it's not an issue but not that long ago my fyp was rife with confessions from women who had been groomed by a Broadway actress and there's been plenty of other stories where women in power have groomed children too. How Eden is isn't far off. She should no way be answering those sorts of questions knowing they're from children it looks bad on her and this is where she does actually need to think about what she's putting out there because it is dangerous and honestly gross and like you said an adult wouldn't need to ask questions about vibrators or ages

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Surely having them parting in the middle for the braids is essential? The braids are totally thickness I assume because of this. Her ocd isn’t that bad is it. I have ocd traits but wouldn’t say I was ocd and if my daughters parting isn’t in the middle I have to pull it all out and start again
Ocd isn't about cleaning or having thing perfect like Eden and a lot of others make out. There's so much more to it. My ocd is characterised by hoarding, obsessions which are what intrusive thoughts come under but mine was diagnosed by a psych assessment

I think they only commented once so I'm not sure how genuine that is. Iv actually never heard eden say she used to be beaten. Iv saw her say one of her exs was emotionally abysivr but it wasn't marvin.
She's mentioned it briefly before however I don't believe her going off her own admissions of having punched an ex for snoring, drugging one. If anything I think she's the abusive one

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I am hysterical with laughter at the fact she actually went on a date, and then had the cheek to say she’s keeping this one to herself. Honey, you can keep your hat addicted lover to yourself.. nobody wants him 😂 especially not after that dancing in front of hundreds of people. Instant ick.