Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is true (and I believe it is) then I'm laughing at how eben thought she could just quit SM quietly without anyone knowing, and then come back with some bullshit story. I bet the steam is flying from her ears at the fact tattle once again outed her. And the fact there's nothing she can do about it makes it even sweeter.

Reactions: 15
My sisters friend got a gold fish off of a woman down this lane her cousin said that ‘baby had to cum’ and he lost control of the car knee deep in Edens crusty vagggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well my very credible source told me that he crashed because he caught ADHD and decided he would just use it as an excuse for his behavior

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is giving “I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops.”

🤣
---
I actually heard that little legs crashed into the back of a car that had an old lady in at the lights in TW high street. He clambered out of the car all angry and said to the old lady “I’m not happy!” She turned round to him and said “Well which one are you then?”
---
Apologies. That was awful 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Chuckling in bed to myself at how cocky eben got bragging about her Cannabis use
I bet she cried when the police came

Reactions: 21
Apparently he thought it was a dip dab missing the lollipop and that all capri suns now taste of vodka, so didn’t suspect anything was illegal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she tried to even gaslight the police into believing the weed found in the car was broccoli from her M&S meal deal. He’s not going to be able to ferry her about anymore. They’ll have to get matching stunt scooters and helmets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He crashed into a tree. It's true, I was the tree

Lloyd is also a brilliant DJ. Signed - the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she tried to even gaslight the police into believing the weed found in the car was broccoli from her M&S meal deal. He’s not going to be able to ferry her about anymore. They’ll have to get matching stunt scooters and helmets.
The stunt scooters🤣🤣🤣 and dropping the pin 💀 💀💀

• Haha
You lot are hillarious and I have no doubt her and little legs will read this and LOLLLLLL cuz it is bloody hillarious 😂😂😂 they can’t deny that.
defo think it’s true, can’t wait for more leaked info

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Word down the docks is Lloyd used to use his fat wallet as a booster seat. Now there's no money he couldn't see over the steering wheel any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Actually what happened was Chai went rabid and attacked him while he was racing to buy 12 year olds some burgers at Five Guys. I know it’s true because my brother’s friend’s son’s best friend was the 12 year old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually what happened was Chai went rabid and attacked him while he was racing to buy 12 year olds some burgers at Five Guys. I know it’s true because my brother’s friend’s son’s best friend was the 12 year old
My neighbours cats cousins hamsters uncle told me. So it must be true

• Haha
He would sit on edens lap as a booster seat when driving. She would do the pedals and he’d do the steering wheel, but her size 11 foot got caught on the accelerator, hence causing the crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.