Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps they are waiting to see if any news stories/public information comes out about the crash before making any videos, so they can work out which lies they can and can’t tell.

Reactions: 15
Lloyd: waaaah he’s got no no-claims bonus, yeah bleeping WALLETS MASSIVE THOUGH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My imagination is going wild and I keep wondering if something happened to one of the dogs when he crashed because I feel like something bad or “permanent” has to have happened for them to be this silent (yes I know I sound deranged but me and my friends have been theorising this for a couple days 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly think she’s just going to come back, not address the rumours and just say she’s been suicidal because of ‘trolling’.

Reactions: 30
Some of the comments on the videos I have seen. Eden The influencer… Lloyd under the influence… 🤣🤣

Maybe she’s deleted him out her bio as she don’t want brands to associate him with her when it all comes out about his crash.
Bit late for that one Eddy.
Like I said it can take up to 3 months for a court date as they wait for blood results to come back so he can still drive usually but it’s strange as they are the type to show them out and about driving to try and prove he didn’t crash and hope people will forget about it. So why ain’t they doing that? Something dose not add up. Unless he’s injured or the car is a write off. All very strange! Wonder has she kicked him out and gone back to mummy’s and he’s gone back home. Wonder was she even in the car with him. Hope them poor dogs wasn’t.
I know anyone can check who’s in court daily but he could be in court a bit further away from their local one as sometimes they are full. So will be the next closest one.
someone I know got pulled drink driving he got a letter to go to court two months later. Had 3 year ban and £2000 fine. He lost his job too.
I'm behind but honestly my biggest fear is the dogs because she never ensured their safety in the car 😕
---
Bet edz wishes she wasn't representing herself now ahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do we think she's making Lloyd watch her lip sync to eastenders now since she can't "act" on tiktok now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My imagination is going wild and I keep wondering if something happened to one of the dogs when he crashed because I feel like something bad or “permanent” has to have happened for them to be this silent (yes I know I sound deranged but me and my friends have been theorising this for a couple days 🤣)
Approximately three mid air flips happened!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The last couple of pages have had me howling 😂😂😂 they are giving Amber Heards "my dog stepped on a bee 😖" vibes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm behind but honestly my biggest fear is the dogs because she never ensured their safety in the car 😕
---
Bet edz wishes she wasn't representing herself now ahahahahahaha
We’ve all seen her have Chai down her top/inside her coat with the seat belt across her. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Edited to add: probably keeping quiet in the hope they can get any charges dropped (IF it happened). Don Carla calling in Tory favours and getting lawyered up

Reactions: 9
Whoever is making the new thread i won’t be coming back BECAUSE I REFUSE TO READ ABOUT THAT LITTLE WOMBAT AND the giant copulating.
---
GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD
---
joking btw

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the previous poster saying it will be an addiction story might be the way she goes with it.

‘Lloyd has been struggling with his addiction for a while now and I’ve had to take some time away because supporting him has really affected my mental health’
I 100% think she might try this. She’ll say it’s been really hard supporting him and she tried sooo hard to help him, so she can look the victim and look like she wasn’t ok with him driving whilst drinking etc but she had no control. I don’t know if she’ll get with it though and I can’t see Lloyd being happy about it!

Reactions: 9
I bet she tried to even gaslight the police into believing the weed found in the car was broccoli from her M&S meal deal. He’s not going to be able to ferry her about anymore. They’ll have to get matching stunt scooters and helmets.
Please someone do an edit of them on electric scooters 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we have a poll on the next thread? Who thinks they have had a crash? Yes/no!

Reactions: 13
My kids school have sent out a letter warning about the dangers of letting your children play with cars cos of lloyd

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I know where they've gone guys.

Lloyd has had to go to the North Pole to fulfill his elf duties and will be back after Christmas, and Eden is sitting in her Disney bedroom waiting for him at mummy and daddy's house with the rats.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.