Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing unity to the thread by reminding you all that freya and chai are twinnies
Actually, they are triplets - Steve Buscemi being the third. Who also voiced Randall in Monsters inc. who doesn’t actually look massively unsimilar to them….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of tit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
I saw Lloyd doing an ad today about confidence tricks. I think it was for Badoo. Isn't that a dating site???
---
How is anyone having other answers to the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said that’s not ‘baby needs to cum’ 🤢
This makes me want to poke my ear drums with my knitting needles everytime I see it. Though taking tea spoons to my eyes might be better seems I'm actually reading not hearing it (thank god).

Reactions: 5
Actually, they are triplets - Steve Buscemi being the third. Who also voiced Randall in Monsters inc. who doesn’t actually look massively unsimilar to them….
I would like to try and redeem myself in this thread by pointing out that I was the person to say Freya looks like Steve buscemi

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In reply to Lloyds cringiest moment, i think at this point his whole existence is cringe

Reactions: 12
I would like to try and redeem myself in this thread by pointing out that I was the person to say Freya looks like Steve buscemi
You don't have to redeem yourself. You're more than welcome here, everyone's entitled to their opinions. It's ok to disagree sometimes ❤
Also, it would be boring if we didn't have different points of view

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Meaaaan I've been off for a week and missed soo much!

My take -

For a family that bang on abt loyalty it seems theyre all a bit too willing to spread their legs to their mates blokes

Eden in the daily mail as a fail is literally the lowest of the low, honestly I'd have to witness protection myself for that tit

Chai still looks deformed

Itty bitty elf boy(it's Christmas so can't wait for this year's photos) hasn't grown

Ede should have stuck with the eat with me's and transitions 😂

Reactions: 7
It's a good job Lloyd worked in recruitment. I bet he's helping Eden write her CV.
(Use spell check Lloyd, we all saw the crookbook) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just thinking the same thing. Come back Casper. 😭😭
---
I think Caspers been banned but I really
Hope they come back with a bang 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just thinking the same thing. Come back Casper. 😭😭
---
I think Caspers been banned but I really
Hope they come back with a bang 😂
Last time they got banned and took a couple days to come back. They must be busy and work or something, although Harvey enablers like to think Casper literally sits and watches eben all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Surely Casper hasn’t been bribed or scared off by little lloyds threats? 🫣😂

Reactions: 1
Teeth whitening strips that she coincidentally uses every week which if you ask me is a load of bullshit but so happens to be on sale.
i for one won’t be duped into buying any soley for the fact this giant is trying to act whilst advertising them! 🙄🥱

Reactions: 6
That video where she's clearly poking fun of the guys accent when she was doing the whole 'long job' video.... i've just rewatched it as it popped up on my fyp. It's such bullshit that it even happened, so why even make the story up? Why would a 'long job' be to Surrey from where she is? And why would you just say "surrey" - surely you'd say where in surrey... not just 'surrey'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
wanna know why edens been so quiet? lloydy boy crashed his car and got nicked :) you did not hear it from me though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.