Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown345

I honestly don’t believe that Eden and Lloyd would bait anything negative about themselves, especially right now. There image is already ruined, especially with the latest dramas. She went on complete damage control after the racism situation with her podcast episode etc (not saying she did it right). I honestly think they know that another scandal, true or false, will be terrible for them.

the timing of the social media break and the multiple people coming forward, to me says there is at least SOME truth in the claims.

Reactions: 22

welshlass87

VIP Member
If it’s true then good. I never wish bad on anyone but that’s well deserved. The amount of times he’s put people at risk getting behind the wheel under the influence of drugs and alcohol is a disgrace. Absolute pig of a person! The harvtrashians will justify this just like they will with the racisms, homophobia, the way they act to drug addicts, alcoholics and homeless people etc.

The lot of them are the bloody Addams family. Psychos, liars, the parents & lloyd are alcoholics, eden just an entire mess, yaz a druggy & home wrecker & Freya just a blatant bitch.
The sooner they all fuck off from social media and get a life the better 😂😂

Yaz while you are glued to your phone take a look at your husbands videos on Instagram stories and take a leaf out of his book when it comes to parenting your son. He seems to be the only one to truly know him & give a fuck. I’d be ashamed if I was you! Especially posting pics from times they’ve gone out together pretending you were there instead of being on live chatting absolute wank & shaking like a shitting dog playing your tiny violin. Absolute nob! Your hair needs a good cut, piercing needs removing & you need a good scrub hun!

• Heart

Burning-witches13

Well she’s hinting that Yaz did something with her baby dad but doesn’t want the drama - proper shit stirring
---
To add Sof the grotty cow went for a wee on live and didn’t even wash her hands :sick:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Sof was on live yesterday, someone commented that Yaz and Hollie were laughing about the situation and that Yaz said she didn’t do anything to hurt Sof’s kids. Sof then said don’t wind me up because I’ll end up saying exactly what she’s put us through for the last month
I feel so sorry for her. Her BD is trash for disrespecting the mother of his child like this. Sof is an actual filet of steak and Yaz is like a Maccas hamburger that’s been dropped on the floor of the drive thru and ran over by a transit van

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Plus on Yaz live earlier, she just kept saying ‘no one’s in jail’ and ‘no one’s locked up’ rather than saying ‘no one’s been pulled’ etc . I personally think it’s happened

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I’d be broken if one of my best mates and my fathers children slept together. They both would have known about the other person so it’s a massive betrayal. I wouldn’t know who to trust after this.

Reactions: 21

user726

VIP Member
Lloyd is like one of those goody goody kids at primary school who try and sit up as straight and tall as they can to get the teacher’s attention

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

Charlotte being on there is interesting since people have been saying on the Casper accounts that her husband has been liking comments of people calling Eden out
Dan Spragg has liked a few comments of mine calling her out too. Non of them like her, they just tolerate her to stop her causing drama.

• Haha
  • Wow

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Oooooh fuck this is huge 😂😂

It was only a matter of time. We’ve seen him driving pissed/stoned/on his phone so many times! How is poor Eedy gonna get to Homesense to sniff candles now 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart

aleesha12

Yaz’s live was difficult to watch. I was cringing so much. Either back on the ❄ or ✨ manic ✨

Babyboonseed

If she is pregnant I just know their baby has been conceived to the song
Chris Brown- Under the Influence.
I imagine that if they have been trying to conceive they’ve had to schedule sex, as little legs openly admits, she will let him go down on her then roll over and go to sleep.
But baby needs to cum I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
My sisters friend got a gold fish off of a woman down this lane her cousin said that ‘baby had to cum’ and he lost control of the car knee deep in Edens crusty vagggggg

• Haha

ololo

VIP Member
They’re maybe busy moving back into Don Carla’s mucky mansion. To save for a mortgage deposit of course, absolutely not because the money has dried up 👀

• Haha