Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
apart from this icy cold post on her Instagram story
Let me start by saying I DO NOT support Yas in the slightest. but I do feel sorry for her when she writes massive paragraphs filled with love for her, how much she arselicks Eden on a daily basis, basically puts her career on the line to defend Eden, when she would never do the same bac, and all she gets is a lousy "all I can say is happy birthday". I'd be heartbroken personally, maybe Yas will realise Eden doesn't give two shits unless it benefits her, time to focus on the family she's made rather than her toxic one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
I'm actually friends with the chief of Kent police and can confirm the crash definitely happened and Lloyds been charged with driving without a booster seat, unfortunately they couldn't get one gifted

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Firstly
I go shopping ALOT and not once have I ever seen someone have a panic attack. How does she see this regularly? Everytime she goes to new look someone is crying or having a panic attack and she needs to help?!?

paid 4 people’s electricity bills? Why? You only do things like that when you are a millionaire and it doesn’t affect you in the slightest?

also did you notice the question answers change? Everyone was written then as soon as Lloyd was home they went to talking? Trying to prove to him she isn’t hated.

moral of the story is Edens a liar liar crusty knickers on fire.

love from A MOTHER

pizzasteve

Here’s my take on it (fwiw)

Lloyd crashed the car
He was arrested for DUI (otherwise there would be video/posts saying YOLO)
They sustained injuries that they don’t want to show on TikTok to avoid it all coming out.
The recent posts for ad’s are contracted and were made before and they were auto posted using a scheduler.
They are still cunts but Lloyd is now a bigger one.
I think you’re onto something with this. Absolutely nothing in the past has kept her away from social media for this long. Not even after the racism scandal. They’re very much hiding something.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
My imagination is going wild and I keep wondering if something happened to one of the dogs when he crashed because I feel like something bad or “permanent” has to have happened for them to be this silent (yes I know I sound deranged but me and my friends have been theorising this for a couple days 🤣)

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
does no one question the fact that the person who said this happened commented on the thread about 3 times after and has been silent since?
The person explained this, they were worried for their friends career so went back and deleted the post. They’ve been quiet since as their account has been limited. They have been part of the thread for a while and their story matches up with Eden and Lloyds silence so not sure why they’d lie, and the fact theyre deleting comments just admits guilt to me.

One does question though why you still read here when the only time you ever post is to jump to Edens defence?

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Don Carla and Throw-Hands Freya are busy gals this week due to damage limitation since Tiny Guy has been banged up. Eden’s not posted because busy doing an intense driving course. The other sister is buzzing because people seem to have forgotten she’s cheated on her husband and focusing on the criminal activity of other family members.

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Imagine being the parents of Eden and Yaz though. Not only do they not have a proper job and spend their time online, filming themselves crying and shooting podcasts talking about their shit nuggets - but you have one who shagged her long-time friends baby daddy, and the other who embarrasses herself on a weekly basis and her elf of a husband has just been done for a DUI.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I know people are saying they don’t believe it’s true without evidence but this is Eden we’re talking about, if she had opportunity to shut down a ridiculous rumour and to laugh at trolls she’d be all over it. Even before it came out, she was only posting ads before that.

She was deleting comments before she turned them off, much like Brittany Miller did.

also it wasn’t just posted by anyone, it was by a member who’s been posting here for a while and even deleted the post out of concern for their friends job. I hope Scoobert is doing ok 💜

Reactions: 22

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Not Eden saying 3million people like/love her yet she hardly hits 10k likes at the moment 😂😂😂😂😂
If her account got deleted and she had to start from scratch, she would never be able to get the same amount of followers as she has now. Only way would be buy which is exactly what she's done

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Yeah the silence confirms it for me also. If it was total bull shit she would be on defending it and saying how ridiculous it is. She outed Bittany Miller for now owning her shit so lets see what happens when its her issue!