Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegossipme

Lmao so Yaz added Lee to her bio to try and claw him back because she's been trying to/possibly has fucked Sofs baby dad 🤣 What a desperate little scrote... And to sit on Tiktok expecting sympathy for herself too. Pfft. Embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
FYI Eden, some of us aren’t mothers and we still think you’re a cunt.
---

Someone tell Yaz that 💀
---

I’ve just searched for this article and an old article featuring her came up instead. Remember this absolute cringe fest, I remember seeing her getting the piss ripped out of her on Reddit for this too 😂😂 I’d never leave the house again if this was me View attachment 2581277
---

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve been through the same. It’s so hard and it’s so shit. Just take your time and allow yourself to come to terms with it. So much goes on. And when you do need a bit of light relief, you have these threads to remind you that you might be having a shit time, but at least you’re not a mess like stinky Eden and slutty Yaz xo

(seriously though, sending love ❤)

FYI Eden, some of us aren’t mothers and we still think you’re a cunt.
---

Someone tell Yaz that 💀
---

I’ve just searched for this article and an old article featuring her came up instead. Remember this absolute cringe fest, I remember seeing her getting the piss ripped out of her on Reddit for this too 😂😂 I’d never leave the house again if this was me View attachment 2581277
---

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve been through the same. It’s so hard and it’s so shit. Just take your time and allow yourself to come to terms with it. So much goes on. And when you do need a bit of light relief, you have these threads to remind you that you might be having a shit time, but at least you’re not a mess like stinky Eden and slutty Yaz xo

(seriously though, sending love ❤)
that candid shot you posted suddenly made me feel less of a failure compared to old eedy 😂😂😂😂
Thanks
The Harvey’s can call us TrOlLs all they like but I wouldn’t have revealed that personal news on any other thread, not even on my own social media because 100% of you are decent, lovely people. Unless Jason is still here 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bec_123

I heard he crashed because he forgot to put his shoe boosters in so couldn't reach the brake pedal x

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Babyboonseed

IMG_8099.jpeg
Dying. Imagine your wife being known for having skiddy knickers. Alsohow the hell do we know that Lloyd even hasPTSD?! I would NOT share that about my hubby even with his permission!!

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
if anything it doesn’t make sense to go offline for this long just to do a pregnancy announcement. She needs to keep engagement up and no doubt, people will get pissed off if they’ve worried about her yet all this time she’s just been sat at home at 1 week pregnant and scheming
I mean she might GET pregnant now they’ve got fuck all else to do and nowhere to go
But for my own sanity, and to the sanity of all the mummy to bes on here who desperately want a/another baby, I refuse to accept a baby is on the horizon for her before us 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart

Bec_123

LL when he makes a BBC Good Food recipe

Attachments

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I’ve come to the conclusion that if she’s not pregnant, she’ll be shagging like a rabbit in the next few weeks to come back with a ‘SURPRISE, I’ve been keeping a little secret’ pregnancy announcement when she’s like 3 weeks inseminated to claw back her content.
This way we’ll forget all about Lloyd Grossman and his DUI ways! I’m not daft, and I’m also sneaky. Hold onto your PLT ribbed leggings, gals! You know this is coming lol

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Hahaha how they gonna get out of this one then ‘people make mistakes, we’ve all done it’

people in the comments will of course be saying ‘ignore them babe, I do it all the time’

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
I’m calling it now, they’re definitely going to turn it into a Lloyd sob story and turn it into like addiction awareness or something when they’ve been glamorising and boasting about doing drugs for ages 🙄🙄
Don’t give them ideas 😂
---
He was obviously stoned too probably. Well good riddance to the set of specimens. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

• Heart

ploggy

Sof is on live literally letting loose… they’ve fallen out with yaz over something she’s done to sof

• Wow
Reactions: 24

BooksNCats

How they gonna drive to France for their Disneyland trip?

If it is true, he really is as scummy as that family and deserves each and every repercussion that comes his way.

• Haha

LaLaLayla

My mum’s friend is actually Lloyd’s left booster and she purposely got jammed in the brake pedal and Lloyd crashed through the windscreen and got mistaken for tink in the TW’s panto so he’s now stuck in panto until early January and Eden is jealous that the Shirley players didn’t cast her this year so she’s sulking.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
A less concerning theory rather than she's pregnant, but what if she's finally realised social media isn't for her and has just left it silently without making a big song and dance about it?
She got a job at homemsense 😏 Lloyd is now a chef at the local garden centre. Chai is now a reindeer in the garden centre, gizmo and the other rat have been gifted to wolf for Xmas and chase is now an extra in super nanny deals with dogs
---
They are both doing photoshoots for their Poundland eyelash range and Lloyds comeback deodorant range with old spice.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
As much as I believe you for bringing the tea we need proof or we can’t use it as another fuck up on their long list.
I believe them too! Scoobert has been here a while so no reason to make it up and is obviously worried about their friend… shame there’s nothing we can find online
---
Little mans wrists probably slipped straight out of the handcuffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23