Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown345

Well my very credible source told me that he crashed because he caught ADHD and decided he would just use it as an excuse for his behavior

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lovethegossipme

The "wholesome Christmas" stuff is embarrassing. You're not obsessed with Christmas, you're both just absolutely bored senseless and you're trying to fill a void. Chilling in your pj's, decorating for Christmas and watching movies isn't fun or wholesome when it's the only thing you do, every single day. Bloody hell Lloyd must be braindead having to live like that.

Reactions: 29

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
nah that’s fair, however i can’t upload the evidence i saw as it’s 👮‍♀️ data so i can’t have it on phone (i’m a civilian, shouldn’t know the info tbf). but as a fellow tattler, i promise i wouldn’t make this up. he blew over the limit, went to custody had an unfortunate looking mugshot taken and license will be very very very likely revoked
It was only a matter of time I guess! Mans been driving round full to the brim of wine for too long. At least the citizens of Kent are safer now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I mean wherever you believe it or not, I think something big has happened for her to be this quiet. She was back to posting normal not even 24 hours after the racist scandal, so idk if I believe it 100% but I do believe something big has happened. Perhaps a massive bust up?

Reactions: 27

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Big Don Carla probs marched her way to the cop shop half cut with her big, bulbous alcoholic nose, to demand his release and pulled a few strings within the Tory party for this to be swept under the carpet. She may or may not have dropped the line, ‘Maggie Thatcher opened my business back in the 80’s’.
We’ve got Yaz who steals other people’s husbands (Dopey Lee from his first wife) and now shagging her best friends ex & Eden’s tiny husband is a flat out crim.
What a family?!

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
She posted the answer to those questions at midnight - changing your tampon 4 times in a day isn’t a lot?!
Sorry, nearly 4 times. How do you nearly change a tampon???

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
There would 100% be a driving around video to prove innocence. They are blocking and deleting anyone who mentions it. Its true.

• Wow

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of shit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

PoolPatrol

I live in a heavily police populated Village with the majority of either Mum/ Dad or both being employed (at our Primary School) by the Police. Things get leaked ALL the time, I know things about people I really shouldn't, arrests, affairs, attempted suicides, DV, crimes etc. There's no secrecy and everything is gossip its actually worrying (but fun 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Lmao so Yaz added Lee to her bio to try and claw him back because she's been trying to/possibly has fucked Sofs baby dad 🤣 What a desperate little scrote... And to sit on Tiktok expecting sympathy for herself too. Pfft. Embarrassing.
so she MH baited because everyone was mad at her for being loose with her morals and her labia? What a shitty person Yaz is.

• Haha
  • Heart

welshlass87

VIP Member
The fact she has 68 threads still hasn’t humbled her or wised her up. Sick of seeing her face